PSN Telltale Sale (US)

IntroPhenom

2 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

The Wolf Among Us is one of the few Telltale games I haven't played yet. I will probrably get it this time. 

Then I suggest you go for it as it is probably one of the best as well ;-)

• Like 1

Not a TT game sale BUT!!! 36 Fragments is on sale!!! $2.39 Gets u both the Vita AND Ps4 ver. Seperate trophy list!!! EASY PLAT!!???

went in and spent 20$. decided to save $10 for next week and the 20% off code.

telltale batman the series (ps3)

telltale the walking dead season 2 (vita)

puzzle agent (ps3)

midnight deluxe (ps4)

most of the things i already have and that one telltale collection was too much (may consider if it went to 20$).

throwing the telltale games into the gaming mix as #6 and #7. working on #2 game skylanders right now.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, Raitandrul said:

It's neither remotely good or terribly bad, I'd say it's skippable.

Yeah, I have enough of a backlog already.

Plus, I don’t like how the trophy lists for Jurassic Park are split up into different lists per episode.

I am gonna get walking Walking Dead Frontier and Game of Thrones to add to that backlog though ?

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Not a TT game sale BUT!!! 36 Fragments is on sale!!! $2.39 Gets u both the Vita AND Ps4 ver. Seperate trophy list!!! EASY PLAT!!1f60b.png1f601.png1f608.png

Guess who has $2.46 in their alt us account.  Well not anymore.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Well since I don't have plus it's $2.54 . 8 cents short. 

Edited by closertim

Everyone is saying these will end up on plus, but does Telltale actually ever give more than one season of a series for plus? I always thought their marketing model was to give one season away for free so then people will be more likely to buy the next season (ex. Walking Dead, Batman, Borderlands (I'm not sure if they have a second season of this planned))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrKittyEmperor said:

I'll hold out my money for another week all these games will probably be cheaper at some point.

100% in agreement, I've been holding out for some real quality games that are priced reasonably that I have not played yet. 

On 4/3/2018 at 8:52 PM, gostamuito said:

Fix the title, it should be: Ps Plus (Future and Past games) sale..

Can you tell me where you're seeing this, please?  I read 'Telltale sale' on both the side banner on the main page, and listed in under the Sales section.

On 03/04/2018 at 9:32 PM, Kittet3 said:

Everyone is saying these will end up on plus, but does Telltale actually ever give more than one season of a series for plus? I always thought their marketing model was to give one season away for free so then people will be more likely to buy the next season (ex. Walking Dead, Batman, Borderlands (I'm not sure if they have a second season of this planned))

Game of thrones, tales from the borderlands, the walking dead 1, Batman telltale were all given free. 

There might be more but yea telltale games drop on plus quote frequently