Missables?

ThisAintRuff

There is one that I know for sure

A Good Brief I think its called (make whale wear old man underwear) 

In the 2nd area, the 2nd level is a quest from a whale. U will get a bikini during the quest. DO NOT give this to the whale, inatead go back to old man in first area town, give him the bikini to receive his underwear, then give this to the whale

If u give the whale the bikini, it finishes the quest so u can no longer get the underwear

I had to quickly start a new game for it after realising what i should have done. Not too missable as it only takes an hr or 2 to get back there but is boring and saves a bit of time

There are also some quests where u are given 2 choices. Some quests give u a sticker, now those that give u a choice im unsure what happens if u pick the other choice

I think most the time the story wont progress if u pick the wrong choice so doesnt matter but maybe some matter

One in particular im thinking off is a part in the 4th area, the water world. There is a quest with the pancake lady, u get a choice to pick her or Tyrone. I chose her and got a sticker

Maybe picking Tyrone would not have progressed anything, so would have had to pick the pancake lady eventually. But just to bear in mind

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Where is the sticker in Panini Park? I can't seem to find it.

First stage, hidden behind foreground scenery.

TfkY8Ov.jpg

Edited by Zondares
And you edited with a find while I was uploading, truly good on you though for finding it :p
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...