RENTa-ZG

Boosting method for 12-16 (much more) XP per game - randoms are welcome this time, UPDATED - you dont need a boosting partner

5 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone :)

I have just finished the online portion of the game.

Due to the large amount of time one has to spend boosting, I decided to try to maximize efficiency.

What I did was to boost the PS4-version and the PS3-version simultaneously with 4 consoles and screens.

The loading times are close to identical which enables you to put in all required commands rather smoothly on all 4 controllers.

I encountered quite a few randoms on both platforms, the majority was playing the PS4-version.

On PS3, there was no way around dealing with them as there are only 2 match modes which you can choose from.

On PS4, though, I used the method described by @RENTa-ZG above. Thank you very much for this trick :)

Nevertheless, the PS4-version took a bit longer to complete.

As there are loading times every few seconds, I suggest you play visual novels next to boosting the game.

This was absolutely doable for me without much of a hassle.

Best of success you!

Greetings from Germany :)

It’s great you guys have discovered these bugs/workarounds but that is way too much effort for the little time I have to sink into a game 😂

Do you have to go back to YouTube every time before the match starts? Or only once the match begins does the host go back into it?

As I can see if you're not the host and get disconnected (as the host does the trick, I suppose, forcing you to error & quit) you get no experience at all.

And even if you host you still get 8 exp per win (it's the same with one or two opponents), no more.