Character death

VenomHunter0

A buddy had the same issue last night,  he had to use a keyboard for /loc and send me a picture just so I could rez him. He couldn't open his start menu or do anything. Huge issue if you cant get someone to rez you, especially if they can't see you. That was also his issue, he was invisible for some reason.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, VenomHunter0 said:

I’m just thinking of starting a new character 

It's always an option. If you have the elite bundle you'll catch up in no time. That and nothing matter before lvl 60 anyways. Lol.

@VenomHunter0

Are you on the PvP server? If you don't wanna lose your char I can come rez you, but I'm only on the PvP server.

go into global chat and nicely say you have the rez glitch and need a priest/mystic to revive you. i've been running around draco these last 2 nights reviving people stuck in the spot. it takes time to communicate, but hopefully someone will help.

Just happened to me. What a horrible glitch - literally locks you out for good...how the hell this was not fixed in the first patch is beyond my understanding.

I was lucky find a priest that helped me...god bless people that read chat.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:07 PM, Skadoki said:

Just happened to me. What a horrible glitch - literally locks you out for good...how the hell this was not fixed in the first patch is beyond my understanding.

I was lucky find a priest that helped me...god bless people that read chat.

5 hours ago, Texwiller1244 said:

@RoxasOnFire

Im on pve Saravash, and im out of gold coins so i couldnt rez my self, now i teleported to Bestial Vale and wonderd if someone could rez me there?) oblivian woods. 

Glad you guys got fixed up.

In a horrid kind of annoying way, it's been a real game-building experience on my end, having to rely on other players to find you and rez you. I think I've picked up 30+ rez glitchers now, and a good handful of them are still communicating with me as PS friends or whatnot, asking for advice and such. I see a lot of vets having played the game 3-4-5 years staring at newer players with scorn, but it really aint right. Should be building up the community. Been playing the game since 2011 or 2012, and I feel pretty good about helping some newer players out.

• Like 2