Completed Episode 5, no last trophy and no platinum

Hey guys I've just completed episode 5 but unfortunately I didn't get the last gold trophy called

Spoiler

The Last laugh

and so even no platinum.

Why?

I specify if it matters that I've chosen 

Spoiler

Joker as villain 

and when I completed Episode 5 I had installed only Episode 5 for space required on hard disk... That's the reason why I didn't get the platinum?

Thank you 

Just now, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

The trophy pops after the end credits, sometimes even as late as when you get back to the main menu.. Did you exit the game before or after that?

No I even tried to look at all the stats for all the characters, I waited until the end of the credits... I wasn't even looking at the screen because I saw they were just talking, but I think that the scene for the last gold trophy has appeared (I play Telltale games just for the easy platinum, I don't care about the story)

Yeah... the character stats isn't the last part. You need to continue after that. Weird how a whole episode is that one tiny little cutscene after the credits but whatever. Great game. :) 

18 hours ago, Zach said:

Yeah... the character stats isn't the last part. You need to continue after that. Weird how a whole episode is that one tiny little cutscene after the credits but whatever. Great game. :) 

So I should just wait 1-2 minutes after the end of credits? Damn, luckly I healed from easy platinums addiction, who the hell wants to play a Telltale game for one hour and half LOL no platinum for me, it's fine.

Thank you all :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

But you have seen the ending cutscene after the stats or you seen it and it didn't pop?

Any news? I'm gonna try again

after the ending credits. The trophies didnt pop. I just reload a save from the cloud in case of something were like this to happen. Had the same problem with Season 1. From my knowledge I only had  this issue with Batman Telltale Games. none of the other telltale games had this issue.

2 hours ago, The Titan said:

after the ending credits. The trophies didnt pop. I just reload a save from the cloud in case of something were like this to happen. Had the same problem with Season 1. From my knowledge I only had  this issue with Batman Telltale Games. none of the other telltale games had this issue.

Yeah I can confirm, tried again yesterday, no trophy. 

One hour of my life totally wasted lol

11 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yeah I can confirm, tried again yesterday, no trophy. 

One hour of my life totally wasted lol

One hour? It's been over a year now, you could have got that promotion and bought a nice new car by now if not for this game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's really distrubing reading all of the bad luck everyone's having with the game. I haven't had the troubles with the trophies popping (knocks on wood), but I'm almost halfway through Episode 4. I hope I don't have any issues with Episode 5 as I've seen that seems to be the glitchiest one. 

There was a scene in the elevator with Harley, John Doe, Bruce, and the Wayne Enterprises lady that completed glitched out...the models of the characters were all stationary, and the camera was stuck looking at them in the elevator without any movement, though I could still hear the audio. Very peculiar glitch indeed.