TiNnYzEuS

Possible to boost?

13 posts in this topic

As the title says, is it actually possible to boost this game? Ideally XP, and possibly hero ships.

Normally I would get this done little by little and the legit way. I’m fed up of this shit game now especially since the latest patch Fucked up anyone who shoots so you can’t even do a thing until you die. At this point I want out ASAP, if there are any effective ways to boost could someone share them so I can set a group up.

14 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

As the title says, is it actually possible to boost this game? Ideally XP, and possibly hero ships.

Normally I would get this done little by little and the legit way. I’m fed up of this shit game now especially since the latest patch Fucked up anyone who shoots so you can’t even do a thing until you die. At this point I want out ASAP, if there are any effective ways to boost could someone share them so I can set a group up.

I second this request. 

Uhm no. Everything is in matchmaking and no custom lobby's or in the hope to get a empty server. Getting XP is must easier with many people anyway, aim for 10k xp a game. It's not hard and you will be fine.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

I’d prefer to aim for 15k+ as I get anyway lmao. At no point did I say it was hard, read above and you see that I just want to finish the game ASAP because it is a shit game.

1 hour ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

I’d prefer to aim for 15k+ as I get anyway lmao. At no point did I say it was hard, read above and you see that I just want to finish the game ASAP because it is a shit game.

Oeee we have a badass. Then I have more bad news, you can earn max 30k xp in a round. But you already know that do you ? Goodluck boosting ;)

It is possible, i've tried with 7 more people, but tbh, not worth it. the trouble u have to go through and the time u waste, ur better off just playing by yourself, dont even do it with friends. And im not here to brag, really. But once i got to lvl 40 i started doing consistently 20-25k per match, in some even 30. Just be patient, play 45 mins a day and youll get it. With this update the most consistent heroes i find are chewbaka and (i know its weird) bosk. Used to do really well with palpatine, but now i find that bosk is not only A LOT of fun, but does points more easially. use those 2 heroes as much as u can and ull be good. if they arent available, han solo and plapatine are good as well.

Good luck.

edit: btw, ShadowhunterrX where does that 30k max come from??? where did u read it? its not true

Edited by AlvarezPT

2 minutes ago, AlvarezPT said:

It is possible, i've tried with 7 more people, but tbh, not worth it. the trouble u have to go through and the time u waste, ur better off just playing by yourself, dont even do it with friends. And im not here to brag, really. But once i got to lvl 40 i started doing consistently 20-25k per match, in some even 30. Just be patient, play 45 mins a day and youll get it. With this update the most consistent heroes i find are chewbaka and (i know its weird) bosk. Used to do really well with palpatine, but now i find that bosk is not only A LOT of fun, but does points more easially. use those 2 heroes as much as u can and ull be good. if they arent available, han solo and plapatine are good as well.

Good luck.

I’ve had some beast games too myself but nothing in the 30s consistently to be honest. At a minimum I get around 15k which isn’t too bad it’s just the game is so boring. I’m nearly level 30 so not even half way in regards to xp, I was hoping someone had found an easy way to boost just to get it over with. I guess not, a shame as I didn’t mind the first game, even to level 100 wasn’t to bad till about 80.

@TiNnYzEuS Oh I totally forgot, of you can get 8 people total together you can easily boost heroes mode providing you get matched up. That's how I got my 50 marked kills. It's a pain in the ass to do so, I can't remember if there was an option to do it changing regions, but after like 2 or 3 tries we matched up and stayed that way. I wanna say we did use a region thing similar to SWB1. An Asian server.

And you obviously need to be in 2 groups 

Edited by RoxasOnFire

2 hours ago, AlvarezPT said:

Good luck.

edit: btw, ShadowhunterrX where does that 30k max come from??? where did u read it? its not true

I didnt read it anywhere. I saw it happen a few times myself. Good that I made some screenshots yesterday when it happened again.

As you can see it's not like 1k or 2k. But 8k gone because there lovely cap.

TS8U6S8.jpg

315n3T2.jpg

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

1 hour ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

I didnt read it anywhere. I saw it happen a few times myself. Good that I made some screenshots yesterday when it happened again.

TS8U6S8.jpg

315n3T2.jpg

Man that sucks for you, it takes the piss that the score is legit obtainable but you still get capped. 

So basically there’s no point at all to boost this game unless you are a very low scorer.

10 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

Man that sucks for you, it takes the piss that the score is legit obtainable but you still get capped. 

So basically there’s no point at all to boost this game unless you are a very low scorer.

Wow I haven't played since afew patches ago, never noticed something like that though. 

So from my experience, specifically re XP:

-Yes you can boost

-No it isn't quicker than playing normally.

I have boosted mainly on nights I don't really want to think about playing. Boosting mindlessly allowed me to watch a few movies  in my iPad, I couldn't do that playing legit.

Edited by luckyluscombe
Error

9 hours ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

TS8U6S8.jpg

315n3T2.jpg

Damn you're good. I only make 10k sometimes 15k a game and it tooks forever to level up. I'm level 33 and tired of this game. The last few patches sinces february destroyed a lot in my opinion.