Dark Arcana: The Carnival

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

adding:

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

Still at Eden's Explorer. ?

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1

I'm happy to say that I was able to pick up two more games that were on sale for the digital only sale.  I have now been able to platinum Grim Legends The Forsaken Bride and Nightmares From the Deep 2 Siren's Call.  I was very happy that I was able to play more of these games as I have a good time with them.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 10:12 AM, AvengedEvil said:

Forgot to mention that I've completeded Nightmares 2. I have 9/16 now.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5983-nightmares-from-the-deep-2-the-sirens-call/AvengedEvil

I've also done Eventide 1 and 2.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6079-eventide-slavic-fable/AvengedEvil

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6694-eventide-2-sorcerers-mirror/AvengedEvil

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm up to 4 games completed so rank me up from Carnival Visitor to Glasses Companion!

I've got:

1. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

2. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

3. Eventide: Slavic Fable

4. Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like, generally speaking, Artifex Mundi releases a “new” game to PS4 near the end of every month... I’m trying to find out what the July game is since it’s almost August and is there a place where this information is published so I can anticipate future games? I’ve been on their website and it doesn’t seem like they update it regularly.

Also, I’ve platted every Artifex Mundi game released on PS4 so far.

I'm currently not that active on PSNP due to a lot of stuff goping on in my private life. I will see that I may update everyone tomorrow evening. If not it will be on Monday evening! I also will then update the thread with the new releases. Sorry for the inconveniences :(

On 28.7.2018 at 6:12 PM, Shipwreck24273 said:

Seems like, generally speaking, Artifex Mundi releases a “new” game to PS4 near the end of every month... I’m trying to find out what the July game is since it’s almost August and is there a place where this information is published so I can anticipate future games? I’ve been on their website and it doesn’t seem like they update it regularly.

Also, I’ve platted every Artifex Mundi game released on PS4 so far.

Artifex has two major places where they announce their updates concerning consoles. One ist their website although they are a bit lazy with announcing their console releases there lately. The other one is their Twitter account. They are currently promoting some of their non-HOG games on Steam a lot which is probably the reason why there are no current news about their Q3 PS4 releases. So far all their trilogies except Lost Grimoires are completely on console, so we have to wait and see if they will put some of their other series' on console. They have quite a lot but most of them are made from different developers using Artifex' name and engine, so yeah...

On 7/31/2018 at 10:47 AM, Lagoon Aris said:

I'm currently not that active on PSNP due to a lot of stuff goping on in my private life. I will see that I may update everyone tomorrow evening. If not it will be on Monday evening! I also will then update the thread with the new releases. Sorry for the inconveniences :(

Artifex has two major places where they announce their updates concerning consoles. One ist their website although they are a bit lazy with announcing their console releases there lately. The other one is their Twitter account. They are currently promoting some of their non-HOG games on Steam a lot which is probably the reason why there are no current news about their Q3 PS4 releases. So far all their trilogies except Lost Grimoires are completely on console, so we have to wait and see if they will put some of their other series' on console. They have quite a lot but most of them are made from different developers using Artifex' name and engine, so yeah...

Thanks for the info; I appreciate it! I’m not on Twitter so I never would’ve known.

Please sign me up. I have the following games completed:

• Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
  • Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival
  • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
  • Eventide: Slavic Fable
  • Eventide 2: The Sorcerer's Mirror
  • Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends

The others will be added as part of community events:

• Enigmatis 3: Shadow of Karkhala
  • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  • Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
  • Nightmares of the Deep: The Cursed Heart

EDIT: Changed it up. I got a few more platinum trophies and marathoned the entire Eventide series, so I am now a Fable Protector as well as Eden's Explorer. Was about to be an Asmodai Slayer but Enigmatis 3 glitched up on me midway so I couldn't complete it. Will try again in a couple of days, right now I need to work on the Legendary Friend by platting Grim Legends 1 and 3. (Will plat 3 first since I just got off of the runic battles from Eventide 3. Great game.)

Edited by DragonQuest238

• 2 weeks later...