Lagoon Aris

Project Platinum: Artifex Mundi

176 posts in this topic

Oh boy, real life really hit me hard in the last weeks D:

I'm currently dealing with a lot more stress than I imagined and I'm terribly sorry that I didn't keep the thread up to date.
Since Persian Nights has released, I will have to see if I need to make any changes to the ranks and I have to make icons for the new ranks that were announced and may come.

I will do this on Sunday when I was able to have a bit of rest.

 

Again, I'm sorry for the inconveniences and I will try to be better at keeping things running uu

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Oh boy, real life really hit me hard in the last weeks D:

I'm currently dealing with a lot more stress than I imagined and I'm terribly sorry that I didn't keep the thread up to date.
Since Persian Nights has released, I will have to see if I need to make any changes to the ranks and I have to make icons for the new ranks that were announced and may come.

I will do this on Sunday when I was able to have a bit of rest.

 

Again, I'm sorry for the inconveniences and I will try to be better at keeping things running uu

Don't worry friend. Obligations first, take a rest.😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you might as well give me the titles for Artifex Master AND Curator. I platinumed the remaining Artifex Mundi games, including the most recent one, Persian Nights and the last Nightmares from the Deep game. Persian Nights was a real treat with the Arabian mythology and complete with evil magician vizier who makes Jafar look like a 99-runt weakling. xD Much more refreshing because it felt like an adventure instead of a collection of puzzles. I don't judge the motion capture of the people who made Nightmares from the Deep 1-3, but Persian Nights was awesome. (Failed the second part of the final rune battle though, was getting too nervous.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GUYS, A WONDER HAPPENED. The thread is updated.

 

Sorry, it took so long. Really, a lot of stuff happened. Gave up my life as student, startet a trainee job in a great company (still trying to manage the life of fulltime jobs), I had some losses, and I'm in the middle of moving out of my apartment and finding a new one... Well, a lot of stuff and that's why I'm not sure if I will keep fast updates going. But I will try my best.

 

As now I updated everyone who posted since my last update. If anyone else has something to update, please let me know as I haven't checked anyone else due to to much participants in this thread :D

 

I've updated the ranks along the releases of Eventide 3 and Persian Nights. So, the requirements were changed as followed:

Carnival VIsitor and Glasses Companion stayed the same

Eden's Explorer now needs 9 games completed (formerly 8)

Alchemist now needs 14 games completed (formerly 13)

Artifex Master now needs a total of 18 games completed (formerly 16)

 

Everyone who owned Artifex Master and has not made an update here is now an Alchemist and Former Master. With the next HOG release they will lose their Former Master rank. I haven't checked yet if there are any upcoming games but I will look into it later.

 

Apart from Eventide 3 and Persian Nights as new HOG games added to the thread, a new bonus rank came in: Rabbit's Brother.

My Brother Rabbit is a non-HOG-game made by Artifex Mundi. I haven't played it yet but it seems to be more a Point&Click adventure. Since this is an Artifex Mundi PP, I couldn't ignore this game but since this PP is mostly focused on their majority of HOG I decided to add this game only as a bonus game with its own rank. I haven't checked anyone if they played the game, so please let me know if you are eligible for this rank. (I also have to make an icon for this game but I hadn't the motivation yet to open Photoshop...)

 

If I read some news right, there might be another non HOG Artifex game be on its way to PS4 named Irony Curtain but I only glanced quickly at those news, so I will need to check the details later as well. If it's true, I will add this game as another bonus rank and may be thinking about a general non HOG bonus rank as well. We'll see.

 

With that, I believe I've done my deed and will return to my abyss of fighting life. I wish you all a nice weekend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

@lagoonaris Are you still accepting players for PP?  Right now I'm eligible for Carnival Visitor Hall of Fame

 

I have the Plat for:

Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones

 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7197-nightmares-from-the-deep-3-davy-jones/MB_27_Beach

 

 

Of course I'm still accepting new participants. That's the whole gist of PPs. There is no end date for signing up and there is no end date for finishing :D Added you right up.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lagoonaris said:

Of course I'm still accepting new participants. That's the whole gist of PPs. There is no end date for signing up and there is no end date for finishing :D Added you right up.

Thanks!!  Now to start working on those games!  (Love those HOGs)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I just saw that there will be a new Artifex game coming soon:

Noir Chronicles: City of Crimes

 

With this game, the requirements of the upper ranks will change again:

Artifex Master will of course need 19 games finished.

Alchemist will need a total of 15 games finished.

Every other rank will keep its requirements.

 

Personally, I'm quite interested in this game as it's one I haven't played on Steam yet. But since I don't have any money, it will be quite a while and not without a sale when I will buy this game :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished Grim Legends 3: The Dark City. I'm a Legendary Friend for doing all three games. 🤓

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finished My Borther Rabbit last weeked. This should grant me Rabbit's Brother.

 

Noir Chronicles: City of Crime is out and should be added to the list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I've finished My Borther Rabbit last weeked. This should grant me Rabbit's Brother.

 

Noir Chronicles: City of Crime is out and should be added to the list.

 

Congratz for being first to achieve the bonus rank. Now I really should make an image for that :D Unfortunately I'm in the middle of moving places so it will have to wait until I'm a bit less busy ^^" How was the game? I haven't played it yet and am still unsure as it isn't what AM usually publishes.

And thanks for telling me about the release of Noir Chronicles. I tried looking in the PS Store but it didn't show up in the recent releases tab which is why I missed it completely.

 

Anyway, the new game is added and the ranks have changed. All members are changed accordingly. 

I also updated everyone who posted since my last post here and I myself finished two more games, namely Nightmares from the Deep 3 and Grim Legends 3 which didn't rank me up but got me the trilogy bonus ranks for those two games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

 

Congratz for being first to achieve the bonus rank. Now I really should make an image for that :D Unfortunately I'm in the middle of moving places so it will have to wait until I'm a bit less busy ^^" How was the game? I haven't played it yet and am still unsure as it isn't what AM usually publishes.

And thanks for telling me about the release of Noir Chronicles. I tried looking in the PS Store but it didn't show up in the recent releases tab which is why I missed it completely.

 

Anyway, the new game is added and the ranks have changed. All members are changed accordingly. 

I also updated everyone who posted since my last post here and I myself finished two more games, namely Nightmares from the Deep 3 and Grim Legends 3 which didn't rank me up but got me the trilogy bonus ranks for those two games.

 

No need to worry for the picture - just take your time. ;)

 

Yeah, it's not the usually AM type of game, but it's a nice point & click with a decent story. You should give it a try some day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sign me up, I have the following:

 

  1. Abyss: Wraiths of Eden - yes
  2. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink - yes
  3. Dark Arcana: The Carnival - yes
  4. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek - yes
  5. Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood - yes
  6. Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala - yes
  7. Eventide: Slavic Fable - yes
  8. Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror - yes
  9. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride - yes
  10. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan - yes
  11. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City - yes
  12. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom - yes
  13. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery - yes 
  14. Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - yes
  15. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call - yes
  16. Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - starting tomorrow

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be playing My Brother Rabbit for the 12 Days event(since Artifex Mundi is Polish/Swede so it counts towards the French Hens category), so I'll probably get the bonus badge after my 100th platinum. :) I do plan on doing Noir eventually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How am I not on this leaderboard yet?  0_0  I've written walkthroughs for half the games on it; they're posted over on .org.

 

I've done everything on the list except for Dark Arcana and Noir Chronicles (that will be rectified shortly) - including Brother Rabbit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.11.2018 at 7:35 AM, InDebt3Fiddy said:

im alchemist i have 16 platinums from artifex mundi

 

On 13.11.2018 at 8:37 AM, bodigard said:

sign me up, I have the following:

 

  1. Abyss: Wraiths of Eden - yes
  2. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink - yes
  3. Dark Arcana: The Carnival - yes
  4. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek - yes
  5. Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood - yes
  6. Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala - yes
  7. Eventide: Slavic Fable - yes
  8. Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror - yes
  9. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride - yes
  10. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan - yes
  11. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City - yes
  12. Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom - yes
  13. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery - yes 
  14. Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - yes
  15. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call - yes
  16. Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - starting tomorrow

 

Added you both to Alchemist

 

36 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

I'm going to be playing My Brother Rabbit for the 12 Days event(since Artifex Mundi is Polish/Swede so it counts towards the French Hens category), so I'll probably get the bonus badge after my 100th platinum. :) I do plan on doing Noir eventually.

 

I thought about joining the 12 Days Event but since I'm busy currently I decided against it. I will add you, once you've got the plat for the game. Have fun with it^^

 

11 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

How am I not on this leaderboard yet?  0_0  I've written walkthroughs for half the games on it; they're posted over on .org.

 

I've done everything on the list except for Dark Arcana and Noir Chronicles (that will be rectified shortly) - including Brother Rabbit.

 

Well, why aren't they on PSNP then? :P  Anyway, looked at your profile and except Dark Arcana and Noir Chronicles, which you mentioned, I also didn't find Eventide 2 when I searched for it. So you might look into that one as well. Still added you to Alchemist with 16 plats and to the bonus rank fpr Brother Rabbit

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Well, why aren't they on PSNP then? :P  Anyway, looked at your profile and except Dark Arcana and Noir Chronicles, which you mentioned, I also didn't find Eventide 2 when I searched for it. So you might look into that one as well. Still added you to Alchemist with 16 plats and to the bonus rank fpr Brother Rabbit

 

Huh.  Could've sworn I'd done Eventide 2.  Guess I'll have to do that then.

 

Haven't ported anything over here because I have issues figuring out your guide uploading system -_-

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

 

Huh.  Could've sworn I'd done Eventide 2.  Guess I'll have to do that then.

 

Haven't ported anything over here because I have issues figuring out your guide uploading system -_-

 

Your profile says no :D

 

Regarding porting, maybe this thread here can help? It has a lot of helpful links regarding trophy guides and trophy guide writing on this site posted. And maybe I could help out with the porting, if you'd like? Already have written some guides on this site although non for AM games, but I'm a bit familiar with the process of publishing guides here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

I've also got the plat for Noir Chronicles.

Can you add me for artifex master ?

 

Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bodigard said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7197-nightmares-from-the-deep-3-davy-jones/bodigard

 

booyah kasha!

 

once sony rewards is back up and i can get my reward money ill tackle the final 2 games

 

2 minutes ago, yoda6380 said:

Hello.

I've also got the plat for Noir Chronicles.

Can you add me for artifex master ?

 

Thank you.

 

Updated you both :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

update:

 

Nior Chronicles - 12/1

Persian Nights - 12/1

 

so now ive got them all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never quite got around to joining this.  Bronze for me, I guess with 2 plats:

 

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

 

Edit: Apparently if I undertook the relatively simple task of reading, I would have noticed I needed 4 titles for bronze. I'll still join and reach those lofty heights in the new year.

Edited by Kevvik
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.