Project Platinum: Artifex Mundi

Lagoon Aris

3 hours ago, yoda6380 said:

Hello.

There's a new game : Queen's Quest 2.

And I have the platinum for it.

I'm sure the OP will be updated for that. Until then, I would like to be updated to Glasses Companion if I am on the list as I have completed the following games:

S82f7dc.pngSbd6a83.pngSa35b0e.pngSa6f51d.png

Oh yeah, I am also a Rabbit's Brother now too because of the last one. I am working through the Engimatis series right now so I will probably get the Asmodai's Slayer title eventually. Just need to buy The Mists of Ravenwood again because I deleted the account which had it in the library. :(

• 2 weeks later...

So, I finally ot to sit down and update the whole Thread. Since I'm not on my PC but instead on such an tiny laptop, I wonder, if I really can call it, I haven't looked if there were any new games. I will try to do that in the following week. But since @yoda6380 mentioned it in this thread, I added a new game:

Queens Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past

I wonder why they haven't released the first one on console but maybe it will follow. Anyway, this game changed the ranks again. You need 21 games for Artifex Master and 17 games for Alchemist. Everything else stayed the same. So every Artifex Master got a rank down and was moved to Former Master.

Apart from that I updated everyone according to their posts. So if anything isn't correct, please say so. I will try to check everyones profile for the correct amount of plats in the near future but I can't promise when that will be. So please, continue to update your games here and I will give my best to do updates more frequently.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I came here because I was looking for a complete list of all Artifex titles - and now I found so much more! :D Would like to enter as well - I'm only missing 4 games (including the bonus game): Kingmaker, Queen's Quest, Noire Chronicles and My Brother Rabbit. May I kindly ask to be added to the hall of fame? ?

Edit: I'm now done with all the regular games including Modern Tales. Requesting platinum trophy here ;-)

Edited by hr_kriese

• 1 month later...

Eventide: Slavic Fable

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

Grim Legends 3: The Dark City

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends

Adding:

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala

Is now - Asmodai's Slayer. ?

Edited by Jamescush147

• 2 weeks later...

Put me in the project as Carnival Visitor, I have platinumed Persian Nights. I plan on getting the Eventide bonus badge(since I had to download a bundle to get Modern Tales with Eventide 2 in it) and maybe get the Engimatis trilogy again as well as Dark Arcana as I love characters who are detectives. :)

A question: Does anyone know if you have to redownload Eventide 2 if you buy two bundles with it in them? I don't think I can buy Eventide 1 and 3 seperately anymore.

• 1 month later...

Short update:

I'm currently drowning in work which really puts a strain on my free time. Due to that, I'm way behind with updates about everything in this thread and I'm terribly sorry about that.

I will be free on the coming weekend and I will try my best to update the OP and everyone then.

Again, sorry for being a kinda overstrained mod >_<

Big update:

I had a bit of freetime at work. Ok, a lot of free time as I spend about three hours on this, but I updated everything in this thread!

That includes the following points:

2 new games were added! (+1 bonus game)
Modern Tales: Age of Invention and Queen's Quest 3 were added.

There is also a second non Hidden Object game released by AM: Irony Curtains: From Matryoshka with love.

With these, a lot changed regarding the ranks:

Artifex Master requires now a whooping 23 games. Wow!

Alchemist requires 18 games now.

Eden's Explorer raised the bar up to 11.

Glasses Companion now needs 5 games.

Also, since there are now two bonus games, that means, both of them have to be completed for Rabbit's Brother.

And now the thing that took the most of the time:

I updated every single member according to their trophy list!

Which means, I checked evrey single on of you and searched for every game from the list in the OP and counted them myself. Therefore, everyone is updated to the right rank and were also added to all eligible bonus ranks. All in all was it a lot of shifting aroung names, so everyone should check themselves, if I put in the right amount and rank for them.

We alrady have a few Artifex Masters but since I kinda lost the overall view, I didn't put anyone into Former Master.

I also added everyone new who wanted to be added. I also counted here all platinums.

And with that, everything should be up to date. If I overlooked anything, please inform me. I now have made a reminder in my weekly schedule, so that I hopefully don't fall behind that much anymore :)

• Like 2

Update again!

A new game has released two days ago:

Path of Sin: Greed

Therefore, the ranks changed yet again.

Artifex Master needs 24 games

Alchemist needs 19 games

Eden's Explorer needs 12 games.

Everyone who was Artifex Master was downgraded and put into Former Master.

Everyone else changed according to their plat number they have noted down in the OP. I didn't check if anyone here already got the plat.

@Lagoon Aris  I believe I've earned Glasses Companion, Legendary Friend and Carnival Visitor for the following completed games:

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan

Grim Legends 3: The Dark City

Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom

Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Update time!

I added everyone according to their comments, but...

some of the ranks changed again.

A new game was added to the list: Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce

With this, there are now 25 games in this list and that changed three ranks again:

Artifex Master now needs 25 games

Alchemist now needs 20 games instead of 19

Eden's Explorer now needs 13 games instead of 12

There weren't many I had to change into new ranks. So, most of you are still in your former ranks.

I also added two games to my own count since my last comment. Didn't change my rank though :D