Issue: sessions

xxdmcgee2288xx

No way to create a session for this game.. they have games that aren’t even multiplayer or session-capable.. like Lara Croft GO is on there if I’m not mistaken but I can’t find this game on selecting a game to create a session.. it’s worth noting that I’m on my iPhone SE and so it’s the mobile browser.. however, I don’t have a computer or lab top so can’t do it any other way.. 

I would love to team up with serious gamers who are like me and we can help each other beat hard mode and then possibly elite (if it’s possible).. I can beat hard mode solo but it would be so much easier and much more fun with three more people.. anyways HMU, if you want me to beat this game in a group. Right now, my strongest character is Izzy.. he’s almost fully upgraded..

Xxdmcgee2288xX

59 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

No way to create a session for this game.. they have games that aren’t even multiplayer or session-capable.. like Lara Croft GO is on there if I’m not mistaken but I can’t find this game on selecting a game to create a session.. it’s worth noting that I’m on my iPhone SE and so it’s the mobile browser.. however, I don’t have a computer or lab top so can’t do it any other way.. 

I would love to team up with serious gamers who are like me and we can help each other beat hard mode and then possibly elite (if it’s possible).. I can beat hard mode solo but it would be so much easier and much more fun with three more people.. anyways HMU, if you want me to beat this game in a group. Right now, my strongest character is Izzy.. he’s almost fully upgraded..

Xxdmcgee2288xX

You have to earn a trophy in order to select the game for a gaming session. Do that first.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I honestly would prefer to be able to select a game before i start it since for some games it takes like forever to find someone to boost with so i'd look for people before i start the game.

You can just load the game onto your system (and earn a trophy in another game so it syncs to your profile) and you can make a session even though it's at 0%. That way if it falls through, you can delete the list, and it doesn't affect your completion percentage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I honestly would prefer to be able to select a game before i start it since for some games it takes like forever to find someone to boost with so i'd look for people before i start the game.

5 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

You can just load the game onto your system (and earn a trophy in another game so it syncs to your profile) and you can make a session even though it's at 0%. That way if it falls through, you can delete the list, and it doesn't affect your completion percentage. 

Another option is load it on an alternate account and setup the session with that account. You can try the game out without playing on your main and as a bonus if Your boosting buddies are jerks, your alt will get the bad feedback!! ;)

On 4/4/2018 at 7:44 PM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Xxdmcgee2288xX

The game is actually easier solo than it is online. In solo you can replay the bonus stages in stage select over and over to get points to buy bonus lives up to 99. In online, you can't replay a level, and you have to split points between players. Also 3 extra enemies spawn per player per screen up to 12. On elite coop, you'll be lucky to finish stage 1 or 2 without running out of lives.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

The game is actually easier solo than it is online. In solo you can replay the bonus stages in stage select over and over to get points to buy bonus lives up to 99. In online, you can't replay a level, and you have to split points between players. Also 3 extra enemies spawn per player per screen up to 12. On elite coop, you'll be lucky to finish stage 1 or 2 without running out of lives.

Yeah I found that out. Thanks, though, it’s good info. It was pretty much an easy plat after that. Could’ve done hard legit, with Dan, just would’ve taken a bit more practice. Made it to the final boss and honestly only needed one more life and I could’ve done it legit. Elite is a-whole-‘nother story.. don’t think I could do that legit.. lots of rage 

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx

On 4/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Yeah I found that out. Thanks, though, it’s good info. It was pretty much an easy plat after that. Could’ve done hard legit, with Dan, just would’ve taken a bit more practice. Made it to the final boss and honestly only needed one more life and I could’ve done it legit. Elite is a-whole-‘nother story.. don’t think I could do that legit.. lots of rage 

I used Dan for the first three levels on elite but was unable to beat the 4th level with him. Had to grind lives and used sadiv to complete levels 4 and 5. And apparently having 23 lives on the final stage (my case) wasn't enough. Got to the end boss with 22 seconds and 1 life left. It didn't go so well. Thinking 35 should be enough to finally finish the elite playthrough.

Other than the difficulty spike from hard to elite, this game has been pretty fun