Possibly unobtainable

optimusmart

The TONGUE OUT OF CHEEK trophy seems to be glitched

Possibly unobtainable as I have deleted saves, used a few different accoubts but still no luck

Quite a few have popped it on steam and 2.7% on PS4 as im writing so maybe its glitched but can be obtained

Ive glided for hours now across various accounts trying to pop it to no luck, I must have passed requirements by now

This is the only Trophy I need so is a but of a bummer

Ive been looking on developers site and I cant find a way to contact them as i am not on twitter of Fbook

If anybody reads this can u message the devs of this glitch

And can anyone post who pops this if anyone, thanks guys

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I had found it, was saying I cannot post because im not a member

15 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Skoobs80 Popped it.

I may give him a shout to ask about it

It seemed to pop for him within about half an hr, yet for me, after 10+ hrs plus multiple new accounts and save deletions, it wont pop

9 hours ago, turniplord said:

I’m a reviewer. I can’t get it to pop either. I’ve emailed them and they have identified an issue with it. Said ilthere should be a patch or more info soon :)

Are u EU? 

Some pop it, so either its just prettt glitched on everyone, or different regions are glitched

I even tried popping it as a guest in Co-op but to no luck. I did try it more Solo though so maybe it works in Coop

The guys that have popped it have all played Coop, maybe its glitched Solo, will only pop Coop. Or maybe region is the problem

Im just gonna wait on a patch though, cant be asked to mess about on it anymore as i spent enough time on it

Edited by optimusmart

3 hours ago, optimusmart said:

I had found it, was saying I cannot post because im not a member

I may give him a shout to ask about it

It seemed to pop for him within about half an hr, yet for me, after 10+ hrs plus multiple new accounts and save deletions, it wont pop

Are u EU? 

Some pop it, so either its just prettt glitched on everyone, or different regions are glitched

I even tried popping it as a guest in Co-op but to no luck. I did try it more Solo though so maybe it works in Coop

The guys that have popped it have all played Coop, maybe its glitched Solo, will only pop Coop. Or maybe region is the problem

Im just gonna wait on a patch though, cant be asked to mess about on it anymore as i spent enough time on it

They sent me an Australian/New Zealand code instead of an EU one - so that's the version I'm on - Australian. they are looking into it though :) - I spent about 30 mins just climbing and hovering down and still nothing. Hopefully they'll get back to me about it once we have more info :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turniplord said:

They sent me an Australian/New Zealand code instead of an EU one - so that's the version I'm on - Australian. they are looking into it though :) - I spent about 30 mins just climbing and hovering down and still nothing. Hopefully they'll get back to me about it once we have more info :)

3 guys have poppef it do far are:

Saudi Arabia

Australia

And Germany

Since u have Auatralian version its obviously not region specific

I think its not completely glitched 'obviously', but it needs fixing (maybe it only works on PSpro?) 

As of now, looking at the Trophy times etc, 3 have got and looks like it has popped for hem before defeating the 2nd boss. 

15 have defeated the 2nd boss, 3 have popped the Tongue in Cheek Trophy, all before that boss

So looks like there is a 1/5 chance of it not glitching. 

I cant be bothered experimenting so could u keep me/us updated please on what they say on the matter ref patches etc.. 

Thanks ;)

Edited by optimusmart

3 minutes ago, Uebbasoraa said:

Just popped normally for me.. :(

Can u think of anything that may be different in ur experience to generally every1 else, did u play or do some things in a manner that others usually wouldnt? 

Or are u on PS4 pro? 

And what action were u doing the moment it popped?? (I know obviously gliding, wondering if gliding time is calculated when u land or finish a level etc) 

Edited by optimusmart

I have every trophy except for this 1, im not on leaderboards due to daft experimenting with Xploder I did 5yrs ago

So, maybe it is only pops right on PS4pro, all we need to do is msg the other guys who have earned it to find out

Maybe i will throw them a msg later to find out, or now, @RODY-_-1990 and @skoobs80 if u don't mind ;n), do u guys have a PS4pro?? 

(they dont have accounts on here do they which is why there names wont showing) 

Maybe their testers were using pros.......?? 

(ive just messaged them both on PSN, see what happens) 

Edited by optimusmart

8 hours ago, optimusmart said:

I have every trophy except for this 1, im not on leaderboards due to daft experimenting with Xploder I did 5yrs ago

So, maybe it is only pops right on PS4pro, all we need to do is msg the other guys who have earned it to find out

Maybe i will throw them a msg later to find out, or now, @RODY-_-1990 and @skoobs80 if u don't mind ;n), do u guys have a PS4pro?? 

It's nothing to do with having a pro as I'm on a pro and it won't unlock. There will be a trigger or something and we have activated it - maybe deleting the save files and the game, re-downloading then trying again may work? I may try that later on, but not yet.

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

It's nothing to do with having a pro as I'm on a pro and it won't unlock. There will be a trigger or something and we have activated it - maybe deleting the save files and the game, re-downloading then trying again may work? I may try that later on, but not yet.

Yea i know, One of the guys messaged me back and said they dont have a Pro

I deleted save files and that, to no luck. Didnt get to deleting the game though, thats a good shout and worth a try

To be honest after 100% the game, I cant be bothered with it anymore. Will wait for a patch, think it will get done as they serm pretty keen to fix bugs, looking at steam

I’m on a normal PS4, NA latest version. I delete the game, deleted the save file, redownload the game and created a new save file. I have been gliding for about 30 minutes and nothing. I have all other trophies except for the coop. Hopefully they’ll have a fix soon! Great game anyways!

Edited by danispin
  • Like 1

Haven’t been able to unlock it either. Playing on a ps4 pro, so it’s not that. Also on a NA account. 

Off topic, but does anyone happen to remember where the moonlit reef sticker is? I’ve been through the levels a few times and can’t find it. It’s the only one I’m missing. 

2 hours ago, optimusmart said:

I cant remember what sticker came from where but may be able to help with it

Are u missing any from levels? There is one level where it is hard to find, on 3rd world

I got it, but thanks! Now all I need is this one stupid trophy. Hope it gets fixed soon. Wish we knew why some are able to obtain it, while others are not. 

3 hours ago, CaylaNicole said:

I got it, but thanks! Now all I need is this one stupid trophy. Hope it gets fixed soon. Wish we knew why some are able to obtain it, while others are not. 

I dont think its specifically a glitch, if it was i should have it by now. Ive spent hours changing accounts, deleting game and saves, changing my actions on the way to the first level, number of players etc and nothing. I bet those that have it now, could easily pop it everytime if they made new accounts. I think the game isnt counting any glides at all for most of us

I think its just something conflicting with the coding for it. For example, a button sticking on the controller causing glides not even register, or maybe even a certain setting on the PS4, something daff

Im thinking when its patched, we will all have to repeat the requirements. If I knew how actions/Trophies like this are coded I could better eliminate possibilities 

The devs are very active on Steam, if someone can kindly mention the glitch on there in a new thread, they should respond, make a new thread here https://steamcommunity.com/app/396710/discussions/3/ I dont have a account here either

Edited by optimusmart

On 4/6/2018 at 10:56 PM, optimusmart said:

I have a Ps4 pro, I paused the game and watched a movie, when I got back and continued playing, the trophy "TONGUE OUT OF CHEEK " suddenly came. I don't know how or why though..

I was on the second level, I was playing on coop mode too. 

My account is RODY-_-1990.