Epic? Indeed...

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

How does a game like God of War have so much hype around it, yet this super epic game goes unnoticed. Where's the hype train for this? I'm predicting this will be the sleeper hit of 2018. Definitely my goty. I'll even make it my 100th plat, it looks so epic.

How does a game like God of War have so much hype around it, yet this super epic game goes unnoticed. Where's the hype train for this? I'm predicting this will be the sleeper hit of 2018. Definitely my goty. I'll even make it my 100th plat, it looks so epic.

Pssh GOW, this makes Kratos look like a little kitten. Day 1 for sure mate!

• Like 3

It's not a bad game - it was on the Wii U but now on the PS4 yet they have cleaned it up a little. The controls are pretty solid and it's quite a frustrating little platformer which is very unforgiving. Those thinking it will be an easy plat will be in for a shock - just like those thinking the 'Raining Coins' game would be easy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have to disagree about the controls being good. They feel really slippery and it can be frustrating to gain or maintain momentum.

That said I don't think it's a bad game, but far from being a great one. The music is solid, though.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...