Forgotten game, PLEASE BUY IT.

Soufwar

This is the best community and I am so happy to be part of it, love each and every one of you guys :) 

I want say this again, please only consider buying it if you have a disposable 10$ and if you want to experience a game that glows with passion. Thank you :) 

• Like 1

Show your instructor games like my name is mayo, little adventure on the prairie, slyde, etc and how many people own those games because of the plat.

I checked out gameplay for this and it seemed interesting, I just bought the game, might play it when I get home from work later around 1 am

Quick note though, if you're trying to sell a game, you might want to have it on your profile too ?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Soufwar said:

Hi guys, i wanted to drop by and tell everyone that this game is made by my university instructor's friend, looking at the trophy list it looks dumb and uninspired and i agree but this is a game made by a developer that poured his heart and souls into it, please buy it and show support giving your opinions about it, i would really appreciate it if you did, thank you. 

My instructor told me we cant port our game (currently in development) a student project underway right now at Full Sail University because it wouldn't be worth the effort and resources since it wouldn't do well, as a trophy "would buy 1000 Top Rated just to plat" hunter myself i know that thats not true because the right trophy list will sell even the weebest of games "Hi Steins Gate" or the indiest of indies "Hi My Name Is Mayo" so please show some support for your local indie scene and enjoy a good game on PSN, Candlelight needs you. And i need to convince my professor to let me plat a game i worked on on PSN, that would be the highest of honors x)) BUY THIS and show some love, love you <3

Tell your instructor that you need help with your punctuation. Holy run-on sentences!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

Tell your instructor that you need help with your punctuation. Holy run-on sentences!! 

English is not my first language but thank you very much for your feedback, always appreciated :)

6 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

It's not? I thought north America shared the same store, just different prices 

I believe the region is the same for physical and even digital concerning DLC and digital codes and everything but listings are different. 

10 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

It's not? I thought north America shared the same store, just different prices 

It is basically the same (we get the same sales, etc) but occasionally a game that is released in the US doesn't get released up here for whatever reason.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

No platinum = no buy

Getting that sexy 100% on Kitten Squad was enough for you I take it.

Added to favorites and will be purchasing as soon as I hit plat #75.

Edited by TheLakota
Additional information
  • Like 4

Managed to beat the game in just under 3 hours (new fastest time on the site ?) 

It was alright the first few levels but the last couple is where it shined. I loved the raiders of the lost ark level. 

There was one level that was cool but was also kind of making me dizzy too. But the only thing I didn't like was there really was no incentive to go ater the collectibles other than maybe wanting a 100% completion.

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 1