Reverie Video Guides

Kishnabe

9 minutes ago, Elk_mistral said:

i cant find out to get a Dog whisperer trophy.. 

Just keep talking to the dog at your granpa house, at some point the dog will tell you to feed it, when that lines pops up, you will get the trophy.

3 hours ago, Buksunny said:

Anyway to get the "walkies" trophy and the last kiwi bird, already found 2 one in the lale where the bonus dungeon is at and the kiwi farm.

I just walk up to Ruby, where you can input x to talk, since the dog will stand still and then just pushed her down to the breach.

About the last Kiwi, go to Lilac Lagoon and swim out to the island in the middle, look to the left of the building, and you will find a kiwi with green head.

13 hours ago, valomek said:

I just walk up to Ruby, where you can input x to talk, since the dog will stand still and then just pushed her down to the breach.

About the last Kiwi, go to Lilac Lagoon and swim out to the island in the middle, look to the left of the building, and you will find a kiwi with green head.

The lilac lagoon one is the one by the optional dungeon.  I'm also still missing the third one.  Have the kiwi farm one too

16 hours ago, Buksunny said:

Anyway to get the "walkies" trophy and the last kiwi bird, already found 2 one in the lale where the bonus dungeon is at and the kiwi farm.

The third one is on the mountain.  Follow the path and you will see one with a helmet.  His name is Kevin the Daredevil Kiwi

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Can anyone help me with the 4th dungeon? I've been in every room and hit the crystal ball to swap rooms and I don't have a clue what to do. I can't find a video either. I feel dumb, but I'm just stumped and this dungeon is driving me crazy.

You want to have the Pet Rock Artifact to progress in some of the levels there.

If you have not gotten it. Pick the Curvy symbol to be on top(left of Christ)

Go up, left. Defeat all the enemies. Get the key.

Go back to the Wheel Room. Have the Star Symbol on top now ( Circle on left).

Go Left, continue till you have a door leading down. Complete the puzzle to open that door.

Go through that door and open the Sealed door. You should see the Rock.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

You want to have the Pet Rock Artifact to progress in some of the levels there.

If you have not gotten it. Pick the Curvy symbol to be on top(left of Christ)

Go up, left. Defeat all the enemies. Get the key.

Go back to the Wheel Room. Have the Star Symbol on top now ( Circle on left).

Go Left, continue till you have a door leading down. Complete the puzzle to open that door.

Go through that door and open the Sealed door. You should see the Rock.

I was coming here to say I finally figured it out to prevent someone from explaining but I was too late. But thanks! I was stuck on one of the rooms where you had to shoot a target offscreen.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

The lilac lagoon one is the one by the optional dungeon.  I'm also still missing the third one.  Have the kiwi farm one too

I read it wrong, As I as for some reason I saw it as him having found the one near the last dungeon and not the bonus dungeon ... My bad.

On 4/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Can anyone help me with the 4th dungeon? I've been in every room and hit the crystal ball to swap rooms and I don't have a clue what to do. I can't find a video either. I feel dumb, but I'm just stumped and this dungeon is driving me crazy.

Since you're at the fourth dungeon help me please :D

I beat the second one and now i have to go to the beach. But some brown stowns block the passage to north. What the hell i have to do? 

8 hours ago, MorsMundis said:

Since you're at the fourth dungeon help me please :D

I beat the second one and now i have to go to the beach. But some brown stowns block the passage to north. What the hell i have to do? 

You need the shovel from the little girl. You talk to her then go to her house then go back and she somehow builds the entire dungeon for you.

I got my plat yesterday. Number 220!

Edited by aZombieDictator

Anyone know where I can find both, the tuatara cave and the secret rugby facility? Especially as I also have a feeling that there's a feather in each of those two areas.  I mean, there was a feather in the kiwi grove.

Edit: Okay, I found them, both in swimming areas, not far from the beach of the main town.

Edited by DrakeHellsing