PS4 All Region Stacks

stu_0089

1 hour ago, killer91ITA said:

Nice work man 

About DC Universe, pretty sure you can't double stack ps4 

a friend of mine actually did it and if I remember correctly everything but his level auto-popped because it carries over your feats so all you need to do is level again.

Edited by stupid0089

14 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

a friend of mine actually did it and if I remember correctly everything but his level auto-popped because it carries over your feats so all you need to do is level again.

I know it was possible only ps3 to ps4 or vice versa until server was up, i had to check it. Never see some one with double stack on ps4

4 hours ago, stupid0089 said:

So since we don't have the option to sort games by region tags on here I decided to take it upon myself to create a list of all the games with both a EU and NA stack.  At this point I only did if for these two regions as these are the only two I have access to so it is all I cared about at the time.  At some point I will probably updated this with the other regions but no promises.  Also I will try to keep this as updated as I possibly can as new games come out.  Enjoy.

I think i speak on behalf of all PSNP when i say: "YOU DA MAN!"

• Like 1

What about ''The Turing Test''? That game has two trophy sets.

I have played the EU digital version and got the list with 686 owners on this site.

There's another list with 182 owners, is that version NA digital or some Physical release?

6 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

What about ''The Turing Test''? That game has two trophy sets.

I have played the EU digital version and got the list with 686 owners on this site.

There's another list with 182 owners, is that version NA digital or some Physical release?

This is where I'm not quite sure, I pretty much had to go off of the tags on the site.  So for instance with this game that doesn't have a tag on either version I'm not sure.  Anyone have any idea where I can check these?

On 2018-04-06 at 9:24 PM, stupid0089 said:

This is where I'm not quite sure, I pretty much had to go off of the tags on the site.  So for instance with this game that doesn't have a tag on either version I'm not sure.  Anyone have any idea where I can check these?

Seems The Turing Test got updated by some ninja on this site, NA/EU, safe to add?

Nice work with the list by the way. Great to have for us stackers.

• Like 1