PS4 All Region Stacks

stu_0089

17 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

Here is the spreadsheet, for now it's in view mode only:

PS4 Stacking Games Spreadsheet

If there are any stacks I'm missing or errors you spot (ex: wrong region, translation, additional info, etc), please feel free to PM me and I will credit you with the correction/stack. I'm sure with over 700 stacks there are bound to be some errors (especially with Asian specific stacks). I plan on updating the spreadsheet at least once per week, anything new will be added to the Log.

I have updated the main post to include the link to the spreadsheet.  Great work @FallenRyan

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

The original NBA Playgrounds 2 game was never released, only the trophy list, so I won't add that.

There's been one post on Reddit at least, that it was implied to be NBA Playgrounds 2 (the original version): https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/8libcg/is_anyone_able_to_play_nba_playgrounds_2/

Though it's not exactly clear if he had the 2K version or not. But it's iffy territory unless someone can be shown to have the game synced. Other than that, Counter Fight VR appears to be JP. 

• Like 2

On 1/7/2019 at 0:03 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

There's been one post on Reddit at least, that it was implied to be NBA Playgrounds 2 (the original version): https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/8libcg/is_anyone_able_to_play_nba_playgrounds_2/

Though it's not exactly clear if he had the 2K version or not. But it's iffy territory unless someone can be shown to have the game synced. Other than that, Counter Fight VR appears to be JP. 

Thanks for your help. I added the majority of the delisted and region exclusive games you mentioned. I will add the rest at a later date.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I hope someone can solve my problem here.

I just create an Asian Psn account. Already have my original and an american one. With the american it has been absolutely fine. Earning trophies from NA and EU from my original.

But here comes the funny thing. Yesterday I created the Asian account  and purchased 2 games. Started earning trophies for Sleeping dogs AS but this morning when  I synchronised 

the trophies it links the game with the European version which I already plat. 

There also doesn't appear that i played the AS version on psnprofiles either. Same example with The Inner World The Last Wind Monkey. Any Ideas what could happened?

Thank you,

9 hours ago, Skaplay3 said:

Hi, I hope someone can solve my problem here.

I just create an Asian Psn account. Already have my original and an american one. With the american it has been absolutely fine. Earning trophies from NA and EU from my original.

But here comes the funny thing. Yesterday I created the Asian account  and purchased 2 games. Started earning trophies for Sleeping dogs AS but this morning when  I synchronised 

the trophies it links the game with the European version which I already plat. 

There also doesn't appear that i played the AS version on psnprofiles either. Same example with The Inner World The Last Wind Monkey. Any Ideas what could happened?

Thank you,

I assume you bought it off the Hong Kong store. They sell two versions, an English version and a Chinese version, you probably accidentally bought the English version. I own the Chinese/Asian version on disc and the menu's and in-game text are all in Chinese. 

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 6:06 AM, FallenRyan said:

Here is the spreadsheet, for now it's in view mode only:

PS4 Stacking Games Spreadsheet

If there are any stacks I'm missing or errors you spot (ex: wrong region, translation, additional info, etc), please feel free to PM me and I will credit you with the correction/stack. I'm sure with over 700 stacks there are bound to be some errors (especially with Asian specific stacks). I plan on updating the spreadsheet at least once per week, anything new will be added to the Log.

First of all, well done on all your hard work with the spreadsheet, it is awesome!!!

Do you know when we can access this spreadsheet, without view mode?

Cheers

3 hours ago, TomWilliams-1878 said:

First of all, well done on all your hard work with the spreadsheet, it is awesome!!!

Do you know when we can access this spreadsheet, without view mode?

Cheers

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out something (better) due to the restrictions Google spreadsheets have. Unfortunately I can't fully customize what I want users to have and not have access to. For example I've disabled editing but the search feature I was using was under formatting (which is editing). I found 2 alternative ways to search for games/regions, I will post a tutorial when I get the time.

Edited by FallenRyan

I've made a small tutorial to show how to search for games and regions in my spreadsheet. If the tutorial is somehow confusing to you, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the tutorial. I will post the tutorial in the spreadsheet at a later date.

• While in the sheet you wish to search, hold down CTRL+F, this will bring up a search bar on the right hand side that says “Find in sheet”.

T1.png

• Now type in what you are looking for. As an example I’m looking for Japanese games that stack, so I would type JP into the search bar (you don’t need to press ENTER). I will post the full list of values for regions below the tutorial but they can easily be found on the right hand side of both sheets. You can also search for a specific game, you do not have to search by region.

T2.png

• According to the screenshot above, there are 197 cells with the values JP, which will all be highlighted in green. Without closing the search bar, I can view the cells in green by scrolling down using the scroll bar on the right hand side, using the arrow keys on my keyboard or I can use the arrows on the search bar to go to the next or previous cell. 

SEARCH1.png

• Here is an example of searching for a specific name. I want to know how many cells have the word POWGI in it. Once again hold down CTRL+F, this will bring up a search bar. I type powgi into the search bar, and it tells me there are 4 cells containing the word. Only those 4 cells will be highlighted in green.

powgi.png

powgib.png

Region Abbreviations (Values)

Spoiler

AS - Asia KR - Korea
AU - Australia NA - North America
CN - China OR - Original Version
DE - Germany PH - Physical Only
DG - Digital Only TW - Taiwan
ES - Spain UK - United Kingdom
EU - Europe VR - PSVR Only
FR - France WW - Worldwide (Region Free)
HK - Hong Kong ? - Unknown Region
JP - Japan  

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New stacks added to spreadsheet:

Dead Land VR - (EU, NA)

Death end re;Quest - NEW STACK EU, added to (HK, JP, KR, NA)

Dick Wilde 2 (VR) - (EU, NA)

Forgotton Anne - NEW STACK JP, added to (KR, WW)

Hell Warders - (EU, JP, NA)

Lapis・Li・Abyss / ラピス・リ・アビス / 라피스 리 어비스 - (HK, JP, KR)

Paper Dolls (VR) - NEW STACK JP, added to (AS, EU, NA)

Pic-A-Pix Classic - (EU, NA)

Rym 9000 - NEW STACK NA, added to (EU, JP)

Shadows: Awakening - (AS, WW)

• Like 1

:platinum: Awesome Pea - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Code: Realize - Wintertide Miracles (JP, WW)

:bronze: Counter Fight VR / Counter Fight VR: Samurai Edition - (JP, ?)

:platinum: Daggerhood - (AS, EU, NA)

:bronze: Degrees of Separation - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Evoland - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Heroes Trials - NEW STACK AS, added to (EU, NA)

:bronze: Legendary Eleven - (?, ?)

:platinum: MUSYNX / MUSYNC / 同步音律 - NEW STACK CN, added to (HK, WW) (Credit: Armored Squirrel)

:platinum: Steins;Gate Elite - (JP, WW)

Delisted games added:

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

NBA 2K17: The Prelude

Tetris Ultimate

Edited by FallenRyan
Added more games!

17 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

Awesome Pea - (EU, NA)

Code: Realize - Wintertide Miracles (JP, WW)

Counter Fight VR / Counter Fight VR: Samurai Edition - (JP, ?)

Daggerhood - (AS, EU, NA)

Degrees of Separation - (EU, NA)

Evoland - (EU, NA)

Heroes Trials - NEW STACK AS, added to (EU, NA)

Legendary Eleven - (?, ?)

Steins;Gate Elite - (JP, WW)

Delisted games added:

Tetris Ultimate

Loving the layout of your spreadsheet. Looks so clean and nice. Just note, that Gene Rain ASIA was released, at least on the HK and China stores, for a very short amount of time. It's the only reason we know it was Asian version, as the store page used to be https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP3181-CUSA13228_00-ASIAGENERAIN2018 and can still be searched on Google oddly enough. But yeah, pretty sure you're correct in that NBA 2K19 CHN never released. 

Anarcute's other regions are EUR and USA, but were never released. I tried contacting the developers, but never received a response. 

Alwa's Awakening are EUR and USA, but never released.

Crash Dummy are EUR and USA.

The third Coolpaintr is an EUR content id, but never released. Would assume it's developer version, similar to those Tutorial Shooting Games, as it's a first-party (Sony-developed) game. 

Fimbul is USA

The fourth Code Mirai is a USA content id, but never released. 

Unexplored are EUR and USA.

But keep up the awesome work! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

Awesome Pea - (EU, NA)

Code: Realize - Wintertide Miracles (JP, WW)

Counter Fight VR / Counter Fight VR: Samurai Edition - (JP, ?)

Daggerhood - (AS, EU, NA)

Degrees of Separation - (EU, NA)

Evoland - (EU, NA)

Heroes Trials - NEW STACK AS, added to (EU, NA)

Legendary Eleven - (?, ?)

Steins;Gate Elite - (JP, WW)

Delisted games added:

Tetris Ultimate

Oh, also, you forgot Musync has a China stack. 

• Like 1

I'll update the spreadsheet with the corrections. Thanks @Armored Squirrel.

I only listed Gene Rain as unreleased since it seems that nobody purchased the game.

There was a freeze last year by China on video games, I assume 2K wanted to release NBA 2K19 on the Chinese PSN Store but were denied. 

Edited by FallenRyan

1 hour ago, FallenRyan said:

There was a freeze last year by China on video games, I assume 2K wanted to release NBA 2K19 on the Chinese PSN Store but were denied. 

Been wondering why it had no earners. And yeah, I was tempted to buy Gene Rain while it was on store, but I didn't make it in time. 

But I believe at least 3 people have played the game, seeing as a couple trophies have 33% earning, KXDm6sk.png

But since Sony's API doesn't allow for searching users based on game, we'll never know who those earners are. 

• Like 1

Stacks never sleep.....

:platinum: Beat Cop - (EU, NA

:platinum: Creepy Road - (EU, NA)

:platinum: I And Me - (EU, NA

:platinum: Superhot / Superhot VR - (VR, WW)

:platinum: The Occupation - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Valneer of the Dragon Star - NEW STACK HK, added to (JP, KR)

龍星的瓦爾尼爾

竜星のヴァルニール

용의 별 바르니르

:platinum: Warparty - (?, ?)

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum: Blood Waves - (EU, NA

:platinum: Energy Cycle Edge - NEW STACK AS, added to (EU, NA)

:bronze: FAR: Lone Sails - (EU, NA

:platinum: Peasant Knight - (AS, EU, NA)

:platinum: Pic-a-Pix Pieces / ピースお絵かきパズル Pic-a-Pix - NEW STACK JP, added to (EU, NA)

:platinum: Sword and Fairy 6 - (EUHK, NA)

:platinum: The Messenger - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Zanki Zero: Last Beginning - (AS, JP)

Edited by FallenRyan
Updated ? Regions
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: Metagal - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Night in the Woods - (JP, WW)

:platinum: Outward - (EU, NA)

:bronze: The Voice of Germany Das Offizielle Videospiel! / The Voice - La Plus Belle Voix - (DE, FR)

:platinum: The Walking Dead: The Final Season - NEW STACK PH, added to (EU, NA)

:platinum: Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - NEW STACK AS, added to (EU, JP, NA)

受讚頌者 二人的白皇

うたわれるもの 二人の白皇

:platinum: Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - (?, ?)

Delisted games added:

Driveclub - Upcoming: August 31, 2019

Driveclub Bikes - Upcoming: August 31, 2019

Driveclub VR - Upcoming: August 31, 2019

NASCAR Heat Evolution

NASCAR Heat 2

StarBlood Arena - Upcoming: July 25, 2019

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 2

:bronze: Gladiator: Blades of Fury - (?, ?)

:platinum: √Letter Last Answer - (AS, JP)

:platinum: Super Weekend Mode - (EU, NA)

:bronze: Tarot Readings Premium - (?, ?)

:platinum: The Walking Dead: The Final Season - NEW STACK PH EU, added to (DG EU, DG NA, PH NA)

:platinum: Zanki Zero: Last Beginning - NEW STACK WW, added to (AS, JP)

• Like 1