PS4 All Region Stacks

stu_0089

September 27th, 2019 Update:

PS4 Stacking Games:

:platinum: AI: The Somnium Files - (AS, WW)

:hidden: Dreaming Canvas - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Gravity Duck - (AS NEW, EU, NA)

:platinum: Himno - (AS NEW, EU, NA)

:platinum: Inferno 2 - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Megaquarium - (?, ?)

:platinum: Mountain Rescue Simulator - (?, ?)

:platinum: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered - (JP, WW)

:platinum: Niffelheim - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Sayonara Wild Hearts - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Scheming Through the Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning - (AS, EU, NA)

:platinum: Tic-Tac Letters by POWGI - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Truck Driver - (EU, NA)

:hidden: Warzone (VR) - (?, ?)

:platinum: World War Z - (JP, WW)

I also updated the PS Vita Stacking Spreadsheet.

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

October 29th, 2019 Update: ?

PS4 Stacking Games:

:platinum: Bibi & Tina at the Horse Farm - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Bloodstained Ritual of the Night- (EU, JP NEW, NA, ? NEW)

:platinum: Citadel: Forged With Fire - (?, ?, ?)

:platinum: Deep Space Rush - (AS, EU, NA)

:platinum: Delta Squad - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Destiny Connect - (HK, JP, KR, WW NEW)

:platinum: Disgaea 4 Complete+ - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Dusk Diver - (AS, EU, NA)

:platinum: Eastshade - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Felix The Reaper - (EU, NA)

:hidden: Horror Stories - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Nextgen Sandbox - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Spirit of the North - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Super Box Land Demake - (AS NEW, EU, NA)

:platinum: Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo - (?, ?)

:hidden: The Jackbox Party Pack 6 - (EU, NA)

:platinum: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - (AS, WW)

:platinum: Yakuza 4 Remastered - (JP, WW)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First big update in 2.5 weeks. Been busy with Ghost Recon Wildlands & shoveling snow.

❄️ November 17th, 2019 Update: ❄️

PS4 Stacking Games Added:

:platinum: - 16 Games

:hidden: - 8 Games

Delisted Games Added:

:hidden: Lithium: Inmate 39 - (EU, NA) *Still available on UK PSN Store*

:platinum: Wander - (EU, NA)

Games Relisted to PSN Store:

:hidden: Fractured Minds

• Like 1

just curious when people stack like 4 games are they buying the game that many times? i could see doing that if its a game for under $3 maybe. but some of the people on top of the leaderboards do this with a insane amount of games. whats the trick. i have over 400 games but i spend my money wisely searching for flash sales or going game shopping where i pick out used games on sale in bulk only at good prices. but i cant travel overseas and do that lol. even if you have that many accounts its still alot of money to spend on virtual trophies

8 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

just curious when people stack like 4 games are they buying the game that many times? i could see doing that if its a game for under $3 maybe. but some of the people on top of the leaderboards do this with a insane amount of games. whats the trick. i have over 400 games but i spend my money wisely searching for flash sales or going game shopping where i pick out used games on sale in bulk only at good prices. but i cant travel overseas and do that lol. even if you have that many accounts its still alot of money to spend on virtual trophies

I wouldn't be surprised if they buy 4 copies of the same game. The people on top of the leaderboards are obviously passionate gamers and possibly spend there income on gaming.

Some games are worth playing more than once and if the price is right and there is an extra plat involved then sometimes I'll pay a little extra for another copy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reiner- said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they buy 4 copies of the same game. The people on top of the leaderboards are obviously passionate gamers and possibly spend there income on gaming.

Some games are worth playing more than once and if the price is right and there is an extra plat involved then sometimes I'll pay a little extra for another copy.

i dont mind playing a game more then once if there is a break in between like say playing all the borderlands games on ps3, and then eventually all on ps4 because those are games i enjoy. or resident evil ive played all the ps4 ones that were on ps3. i really only spend my money on video gaming. im single, 38, have my own home and car paid off. no kids no wife no ex wife so i have no debt and even at that rate i still cant see how others buy like 4x of numerous games. i spend alot on gaming. but i saved up my money for years to get to this point. they must have a rich family or something. when i was working and gaming i didnt have no where near the time i have now. i consider my life pretty lucky to have no time schedule and play games all day but even at my rate i have to take breaks. i dunno how they can spend thousands of dollars on games lol. to my average friends they freak out at my game collection. and im like thats nothing you should see the stats of people who are way better then me. its like a hidden secret that nobody shares or something lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i dont mind playing a game more then once if there is a break in between like say playing all the borderlands games on ps3, and then eventually all on ps4 because those are games i enjoy. or resident evil ive played all the ps4 ones that were on ps3. i really only spend my money on video gaming. im single, 38, have my own home and car paid off. no kids no wife no ex wife so i have no debt and even at that rate i still cant see how others buy like 4x of numerous games. i spend alot on gaming. but i saved up my money for years to get to this point. they must have a rich family or something. when i was working and gaming i didnt have no where near the time i have now. i consider my life pretty lucky to have no time schedule and play games all day but even at my rate i have to take breaks. i dunno how they can spend thousands of dollars on games lol. to my average friends they freak out at my game collection. and im like thats nothing you should see the stats of people who are way better then me. its like a hidden secret that nobody shares or something lol

Holy shit!

This is like I'm having a conversation with myself.  ?

It's just pointless to me.

I understand playing a game back in 2010 - 2012 and then playing the 'newer' version of it a few years later. Nothing wrong with that.

Those at the top of the leaderboards are buying the stacks so they can maintain their ranking.

I could do it like they do, provided I had thousands of dollars sitting on my lap that I can just spend like no tomorrow. But to me it's just a fruitless endeavor because at that point it's the trophies that matter more, not the games.

It's amazing I'm even in the top 6000 to begin with. Slowed down a lot with trophies, and have played harder, more time consuming AAA games and indie games that people aren't going to beat in one sitting.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

The real question should be, how we got the time to play so many hours, and i honestly don't know about others at top of the leaderboards, but for me trophy hunting is a time boost during work, i own a big convenient store and i simply play when i am working, i take care customers and organize stuff and continue to play.

But i really doubt if others have the advantage i have, i really can't see myself play during my free time at home, i prefer to be with my wife and kids, sometime during the weekend i play at home but that's it.

I just don't see the point wasting 6-10 hours a day on gaming when you can do other things.

Edited by maormaor13

49 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

The real question should be, how we got the time to play so many hours, and i honestly don't know about others at top of the leaderboards, but for me trophy hunting is a time boost during work, i own a big convenient store and i simply play when i am working, i take care customers and organize stuff and continue to play.

But i really doubt if others have the advantage i have, i really can't see myself play during my free time at home, i prefer to be with my wife and kids, sometime during the weekend i play at home but that's it.

I just don't see the point wasting 6-10 hours a day on gaming when you can do other things.

You're in the top 100 in world ranking, so obviously for a long time you've had time to get trophies in games and move on to other games.

I have family responsibilities, work a strenuous physical labor job, attend college towards a Bachelors/Masters Degree, and drive 60 - 75 miles to and from work. Even if I had 6 - 10 hours a day of free time to play video games I still wouldn't get to your rank and amount of trophies.

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

You're in the top 100 in world ranking, so obviously for a long time you've had time to get trophies in games and move on to other games.

I have family responsibilities, work a strenuous physical labor job, attend college towards a Bachelors/Masters Degree, and drive 60 - 75 miles to and from work. Even if I had 6 - 10 hours a day of free time to play video games I still wouldn't get to your rank and amount of trophies.

As I said, I have the advantage to play during work and not waste my free time, I am working 12 hours a day in my store, so I have about 6 hours of actual gaming time, since I have to take care customers and organize my store.

The real wonder is about other trophy hunters, how they got time for this, maybe some of them are like me and they can play during work.

11 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

As I said, I have the advantage to play during work and not waste my free time, I am working 12 hours a day in my store, so I have about 6 hours of actual gaming time, since I have to take care customers and organize my store.

The real wonder is about other trophy hunters, how they got time for this, maybe some of them are like me and they can play during work.

Consider yourself lucky. I only have 3 - 5 hours at the very most on average, usually less than that. 

• 3 weeks later...

December 8th, 2019 Update:

PS4 Stacking Games:

:platinum: Azur Lane Crosswave - (JP, KR, WW)

アズールレーン クロスウェーブ 
     벽람항로 크로스웨이브 

:platinum: Megaquarium - (EU, JP NEW, NA)

:platinum: Resonance of Fate/End of Eternity 4K/HD Edition - (AS NEW, EU, JP, NA)

Delisted Games / Servers Closing:

Dragon's Dogma Online - Servers Closed 12/05/2019

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game - Servers Closing 06/09/2020

Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics - Servers Closing 01/01/2020

Monster Hunter Frontier Z (HK) - Servers Closing 12/28/2019

Monster Hunter Frontier Z (JP) - Servers Closing 12/18/2019

Singstar (EU) - Servers Closing 01/30/2020

Singstar (NA) - Servers Closing 01/30/2020

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 1:06 AM, FallenRyan said:

Here is the spreadsheet, for now it's in view mode only:

PS4 Stacking Games Spreadsheet

If there are any stacks I'm missing or errors you spot (ex: wrong region, translation, additional info, etc), please feel free to PM me and I will credit you with the correction/stack. I'm sure with over 700 stacks there are bound to be some errors (especially with Asian specific stacks). I plan on updating the spreadsheet at least once per week, anything new will be added to the Log.

1 year of updates.....

January 6th, 2020 Update:

PS4 Stacking Games:

:platinum: Arc of Alchemist - (HK, JP, KR, WW NEW)

:platinum: Link-a-Pix Deluxe - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Petoons Party - (AS, WW)

:platinum: Plague Road - (EU, JP NEW, NA) (EU & NA = 100% | JP = Platinum)

:hidden: Soccer Pinball - (EU, NA)

:platinum: Word Maze by POWGI - (AS NEW, EU, NA)

Monster Hunter Frontier Z (JP) - Servers Closed 12/18/2019

Monster Hunter Frontier Z (HK) - Servers Closed 12/28/2019

Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics - Servers Closed 01/01/2020

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

1 year of updates.....

PS4 Stacking Games:

Keep it up! :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

1 year of updates.....

PS4 Stacking Games:

Thanks again for taking over the thread!!  Keep up the great work, there is no way I would be able to keep up with all this stuff now.  And that spreadsheet is amazing!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Keep it up! :D 

Thank you for all the info you provided in 2019! :)

2 hours ago, stupid0089 said:

Thanks again for taking over the thread!!  Keep up the great work, there is no way I would be able to keep up with all this stuff now.  And that spreadsheet is amazing!

Thanks for the support! Hopefully less stacks in 2020. ?

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

RETROSPECTIVE "hopefully"! 3 x Rata stacks of each game so far! IMAGINE!

Imagine if PS5 can emulate PSV games and locally get all region stacks without wonky exploits. Everyone will have 1000 platinums!

• Like 3

On 11/17/2019 at 9:52 PM, reiner- said:

I currently have all the region copies of FFXV and their respective steelbooks. I know a lot of people didn't care for it, but I love that game. It's going to be each of my 100 plat milestones.  I won't do all the dlc on all of them but at 300 I plan on doing them all minus boring comrades. plus I mean I love the witcher 3 so much I even have all 3 stacks of those. And we all know those are grinds. 

8 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Would appear the JP version (the new set) is physical only? Seems the one on psnstore redirects to EU. Just to confirm.

It is yes

• Like 1