Final Fantasy XV: 4 New story DLC episodes coming in 2019

Aexuz

12 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Well at least I can hold off and focus on other games now while I wait for the inevitable "Super Ultra Final Fantasy XV Extreme Mega Remix Complete Edition including Dante from Devil May Cry and Knuckles"

You forgot Lightning.

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

On the bright side, at least you're getting your money's worth with the launch day season pass haha.

I believe the original season pass only covered the first year of released content and any new stuff will be under a new season pass.  I may be incorrectly informed on that though - I know there were articles around in November 2017 that said SE were considering a season pass 2 for future content

• Like 3

Kinda sick of SE treating this like one of their MMOs. I don't mind buying DLC when it's good - and a reasonable amount - but this is getting out of hand. Most of this should have been in the game on release day and I don't see why I should pay even more money for it. Might as well just add a monthly subscription to get all the content at this point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

True complete edition coming in 2020, launch title for PlayStation 5, I bet on it :awesome:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they had the "full" game on PS5 out of the gates. 

I've been waiting a year or more since I platinumed it to jump back in and do the new dlcs plus the rest of the game. Now I'm going to wait 1-2 years :facepalm:

I really enjoyed the game, but the story wasn't up to snuff for me, so I am glad they're adding more story. But by the end of 2019? 2020? Sigh more waiting. 

I am very glad I got the season pass.

Hmm... It seems that there will be two more "Comrades" updates as well before the new episodes release ,which will mean more trophies.

I honestly enjoy these DLCs and updates but Final Fantasy XV has had it's special moment and would love a Final Fantasy XVI.

Ugh more comrades? The character episodes have been interesting but comrades....hate that mode. 

I would have been happy for it to end with Episode Ignis as all 3 have been great. Although curious about the Ardyn ep now. 

At this rate though, this April fools joke last year will soon be a release in season pass 2 episode-kenny-boiiiiiis.jpg

• Like 2

I guess i'm the only person excited to play these. Everyone else on this thread is bitching about it.

I bought FFXV at launch and sold it as soon as i got the platinum. Now i bought the royal edition for more trophies (will sell that too) to get money back. And then will wait and buy the ffxv complete editionwhen it gets announced and keep that one. Loved the game.

Edited by linkdevivo
  • Like 3

After spending a total of around £80 which was the base game and the 1st season pass (which should've been the complete game from day one) I will not spend any more money on this cash cow of a game. They are clearly ripping off first day buyers I mean for me the base game being between £50 - £60 digital plus the season pass on top then I find out the Royal Edition would've saved me over half the money I already spent on this incomplete game.

The saying of being screwed out my money doesn't quite sum it up enough really.

• 5 months later...

If they spent half as much of this time and effort into remaking FF7 it would have been done. I would much rather be doing ridiculous money-grubbing DLC with a game that I love.

Imagine doing a DLC dedicated to Sephiroth? Or how about a side mission where you use the Turks? Maybe a platformer mini-game with Red XIII? No. Instead you get Ardyn, the best and most cared about villain in the franchise...said no one ever.

Oh wow, I guess I missed these when it was relevant news.

Man... even more DLC? I have been waiting for a discount for the season pass so I could get "all" the DLC for 50%, but I only ever see the worthless Royal Pack on sale. Now I guess I will hold off for even longer until a complete pack with all pieces of DLC comes out, so it costs less and on top of that I'll wait for said mega pack to be 50% off =S