How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I was thinking today, if some random guy came up to me and offered me $10,000NZD for my profile I'd probably take it. I was just wondering what your minimum amount would be or would it be not for sale?

I'm not meaning I want to buy profiles or anything like that, I just thought It would be interesting.

I'd change the email and password before selling my profile.

With that said, I probably wouldn't sell my profile. I've spent way to much time obtaining trophies and over 500-1000 USD. 

Though, I could care less right now.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

I wouldn't sell mine.

Not because I have put time (and some money) into my gaming, but because I don't understand why someone would want to buy profiles. Surely it would just be to boost trophy collection which I think each player should earn their trophies. Not buy them.

• Like 3

Like most people here, I don't see why people would even want to buy a profile but I'd sell mine for £1000, mainly cause im poor student though haha. I only really care about the games themselves

Edited by jcshaun

Selling your account would not be pointless, think about it. Say PS4 or something came out with only digital titles, and it allowed you to play everything had digitally had on ps3. Well, if someone offered their account that had $200 worth of games, they could sell it for about $150. This would be good if there is someone who just got into PSN and also for somone who is leaving their gaming habits behind.

• Like 1

Selling your account would not be pointless, think about it. Say PS4 or something came out with only digital titles, and it allowed you to play everything had digitally had on ps3. Well, if someone offered their account that had $200 worth of games, they could sell it for about $150. This would be good if there is someone who just got into PSN and also for somone who is leaving their gaming habits behind.

True... But you're selling your online ID. It's like selling your e-mail, skype or (insert name) account.

Plus, I wouldn't take less than what the digital games amount to. But I would take from the total If I bought it on sale. (Not gonna charge 50 when I bought it for 25 on sale)

• Like 2

nobody would buy it...

laughing_smiley.gif

can't put a price on it. means alot to Me. but if I was, it would have to be 1 with any # but 0 in da beginning & @ least 3 commas in it. bouncing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by BDKSimba
  • Like 2

I don't know if I could sell my "account". My PSN ID is known well enough on a few sites that I wouldn't want someone else to be representing it. Not to mention the sheer amount of $ spent on my PSN account. If I could just sell the trophies and start over at 0 then I might think about that a little more.

I was offered $20.00 for my account one time. Of course I said no because that is nothing, and I am not interested in selling my account. This was also back when I played Call of Duty... None the less if someone came up to me now I simply wouldn't sell it. I enjoy this hobby and I really can't put a price tag on one of my favorite hobbies. 

• Like 3

I wouldn't sell mine. I worked hard on it.

If I were to sell it I'd price it depending on how many platinums I have on that account. The more Ultra rare platinums or hard platinums. the more expensive it gets.

But it wouldn't happened since I've worked hard on it. it's hassle to do those platinums again on a new one and people know me on that account.

• Like 2