How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I wouldn't be able to give my account up easily. If someone offered you, let's say a million dollars for it, you'd be stupid not to take it. But in reality that's never going to happen, and even if someone offered me $1000, I still wouldn't take it. I have a lot of pride and joy in my account xD

• Like 1

If someone offered me money for mine, I'd be shocked. Only thing on my profile I could see being worth it to others is all the games I bought. So, the value of my account is at least over $100 of PlayStation one games like Crash & Spyro. But I like my username too much to sell it.

I would sell my psn account, my consoles and all my games if you gave me enough money so i do not have to work anymore until I hit the other side

What about cash for your account and having to cosplay with tifa and wonder woman?

Few days ago a guy offered to me a 20€ psn card for gettin him the 8million trophy on GTA 5. I obviously accept then enter his account and discover that this guy was already at 2,8mln on GTA and to get the trophy you actually need just 3mln not 8.. I get the trophy I less than 15minutes whit a money glitch, I claim my money and I bought Mirror's Edge and splinter cell trilogy on sale and I still have 10€ left. So yeah this guy paid 20€ for a :silver: trophy, imagine how much money you can make whit this value :) anyway I will sell my account just for at least 10000€, I don't care if I will have to start all over ;)

Tomorrow when I get to the ps3 i will post a photo to prove it.

(sorry for my English I'm trying to learn)

I wish I knew people this dumb

2qvyr9k.jpg

TRANSLATION: hi pese i've got all the Heist DLC trophies but i dont want to grind 8mln for the last trophy, i have a 20

€ psn card, so i tought that you could help me and then i will pay you, you know im onest :) let me know so i can send you my infos whit whatsapp. thanks :)  

Wow, that guy is an idiot to the max!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...