How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

• 6 years later...

Very late to the topic but I’d have to say 5k minimum (wouldn’t even sell it though) I have over 200 ps plus games, close to 9k trophies, the many games that I own maybe about 200-400 or something like that but the thing I’d say would make it that much is overwatch I’ve clocked in 2.7k hours in game 6.5k hours spent in main menu, waiting for a game etc, I have most of the limited time skins, I have every single mercy skin (74) normally like 20 something, I’ve been top 500 in the North American region in a few side modes, I’m level 3039 and overwatch is the reason I wouldn’t sell it. Overwatch is love, overwatch is life

Hey look! Another forum topic necro’d after 6.5 years of inactivity!

Ok, time for me to be on-topic: If I were to sell my account I would ask for the sum of my entire transaction history, take away all purchases related to subscription services (PlayStation Plus and EA Play/Access, PlayStation Now still unavailable in Australia which is just retarded IMO) but then add another dollar for each game that was added to my library from being offered through PS Plus.

• Like 1

interesting question i haven't had anyone ask me personally but it would have to be alot of money if that but for me to even take it seriously probably £50k it may sound crazy but the amount of games trophies time and ranks in online games. but at the end of the day i don't think i will sell my account

16 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Easy: $0.00. There’s no amount of money that you can give me that’ll equal the amount of time, sessions, numerous memories, the trophies earned and unearned I put into my trophy list. 

What about a billion dollars ?

• Like 1

as many have said, our personal account is priceless. but you know that phrase "everyone has a price?" well 90% of my problems would be solved if i were a millionaire or at least a massive amount of money that would change my life forever. It would be impossible to turn down such an offer because I literally work for it 

so someone comes along and offers an effortless opportunity for something like this to come to fruition, it would be 12 years of memories in exchange for a totally different future and life.

it would be an opportunity to play only what i like and not ruin the new account with countless crap to inflate the number of platinums and trophies, the almost 600 ultra rare i would get back just by playing what i like.

however I don't see why a millionaire would want to specifically buy my account lmao, but it's a cool imagination exercise. i would delete and warn all my friends, and buy new games on another account as i would lose my own. :yay::eyebrow:

I would try to cancel my account on this forum and others associated with it as well...

17 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Nothing! Not for sale!

I pay 2 billion dollars for your account, midnight.

6 hours ago, Zander said:

Very late to the topic

you've only been late for 7 years, the world almost ended in the meantime and several new wars are going on, but other than that it's ok.

I’m glad to have revived this topic after so long. I found it by looking up selling accounts. Apparently just for overwatch my account is worth nearly 1k. I’ve thought about getting alternate accounts to sell but never ended up doing it. Let the discussions continue 

How does one appraise their account?

I doubt anyone would have the money to make it worth selling mine with all the games I have, but I'll give it to my kids or grand-kids one day, I guess. I've certainly put my password in my will - that would be such a waste for it to just disappear!

I have a lot of pre-order and event exclusive DLC, themes, avatars, etc... Plus all of my digital games and trophies. I'd say $10,000. But realistically I'd probably take around $7,500. Most of my games are physical and I don't lose my memories or even my trophies if I just look at my old profile lol. The only things I would probably miss are my claimed PS+ games and old friends that wouldn't be able to accept any new friend requests from my new profile later... Maybe chat logs, too.