How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I don't think the value of an account is no where near based on how many trophies the account has but playstation stores purchases (e.g. games, avatars/themes) and the name of the account, an individual called alex may possibly want the original 'alex' account and may pay an above average amount for it depending how bad he/she wants it, which there is many variables to consider e.g. do you trust this person you are dealing with? (assuming its an online 'deal'). In my case I don't really value anything on my account apart from the name but if anyone offered me any amount of money I would probably consider it at least. 

wow, a lot of cool answers. I guess I was meaning would you sell your trophies and start at 0 again, but you keep your name and everything bought. I only have a few digital games and didn't realise people have most of their library that way.

Hell yeah I would sell my account. But I have no idea for how much though.

1. Before I'd sell I would need to make sure I could get a new account with my ID exactly the way I want it. 

2. It would have to be enough to pay someone to get all the trophies I've already earned on the account I'm selling and earn them on my new account for me.

3. After that I need enough money left over to repurchase every digital game and DLC I own. whether I bought it or received it discounted or free through PS+ doesn't matter, I want them all again. (and yes that including all the games like, Pain, Astro Tripper, Bomberman Ultra, Battle Fantasia, etc, that I think are crap or are simply not enjoyable to play and I never will.) 

4. It would need it to cover the cost of purchasing a new PS+ subscription. 

5. I'd need like $1,000 for the right to use my ID. because I am mturismo. I have been using that login/ID, on forums and websites for a good 8, 9 years now. I recently set up a twitter account and some douche bag already had taken Mturismo which pissed me off, because I can almost guarantee I've been using that handle longer than that turd..... but whatever, I digress. 

So If any of you have a friend who wants to purchase a PSN account and can meet the above five stipulations I have to be willing to sell my account, just let me know.  :)

Edited by mturismo

I would not sell my account unless someone offered an absurd amount of money for it. Even then I'd still struggle with it because I like my accounts name and trophies, starting over just doesn't sound fun since this is my second profile. Besides I only have 8 platinums at the moment so I doubt anyone would want my account unless they had a screw loose. :S

I only play those games that I feel I'm going to like. I'll do a lot of research before I decide to buy them.   

These games I've bought I'll plat them for sure. So I got a not bad plat list on my profile. 

Currently I've 40 plats and the completion rate is closed to 100%. I only left NG3 with 84% and other games are all 100%.

I have some ultra hard plats like SO4,NGS2,NG3...etc. Aslo some hard 100% completion (DLC) like uncharted 2, uncharted 3, batman AC...etc. 

So how much money I'm going to sell it? I think at least 2000USD.

Edited by JKDdragonwithin
  • Like 1