How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I wouldn´t sell my acount unless someone offers me like 5000 euros more or less...

If someone make an offer for my acount the amount of money it must cover for all the games i´ve played included the DLC, the time and hard work for ultra rare plats and a new PS4 (altough I don´t have one xD) pretty much it´s this !!!

If this hapened i can see it like an oportunity to create a better version of my old acount like a 2.0 version if u like xD

Of course not everybody things the same way, I say that because I only have 31 plats but if was one of those guys with like 200 or 300 plats probably won´t sell it either !

Edited by alex_scp_7

I wouldn't be interested in selling my account, unless it was a ridiculously amazing offer.

If you want to pay off my mortgage and my home improvement loan, and buy me a greenhouse and a full kitchen renovation with the best available, then you have my attention.

Otherwise I will be keeping my account, as I need the stress relief while I save up for all of that. ;)

i will never sell my account to any1.

but if someone wants to try me out  hahahaah try me 

no but really i got like 2200 trophys and thats not much (iknow)

but this is everything for me  

money or my psn acoount         even if someone pays 10.000 euro i will not sell it 

I wouldn't sell my PSN account but if the money is right then I may reconsider. Great question though; It's always Interesting to see the sides of "Gamers" and "Trophy Hunters" on what the value of their respective account's worth, even though it's based on how much DLC you've got and not the trophies you earn. :)

- TheMrJRB

Edited by TheMrJRB

Alright now, take a deep breath and chill the fuck down... That's not really what's going to happen.

Lol!    You should chill down; there is no need for using bad language.  Don't be like a lemming!  Do your research and make your own decision.   Most importantly, don't follow those lemmings in front of you.

It's already happenning all around the world.  The governments around the world are monitoring online messages.  For example, in the land of China and Vietnam, they had arrested people for posting something they didn't like to hear.  Terrorists around the world also had picked their target victims from Facebook, etc.  So, don't tell me that "that's not really what's going to happen".

One thing I know about humans is that they are capable of almost anything.  There is really no limit to human's imagination.  If they use their imagination for evil instead of good.  Yes, they can do great evils.  Fact, Hitler of Germany was evil, but he couldn't murder the entire race by himself, could he?

I might be a bit hardcore when it comes to this, but I'd rather starve than sell my account.  :lol:

Seriously though, as I have a 3yo kid, I guess I shouldn't think like that. But as much as I am a father, I'm also a collector. I doubt I would ever be in situation that I had to sell my collections. There was once a woman that tried "either me or your collections, pick one" tactics on me, I told her to **** off then.  B)

So, yeah... Not selling, no matter the price. Some things are priceless. (I know that my profile doesn't show that many games - but my current life keeps me busy, so I got sealed retail copies piling up both PS3 and Vita - plus countless digitals I don't have room for on my HDD and memory card, I seriously should start clearing my backlog lol. and don't get me started about older consoles and pc - or movies, music cds, comics...  :awesome: )

Lol!    You should chill down; there is no need for using bad language.  Don't be like a lemming!  Do your research and make your own decision.   Most importantly, don't follow those lemmings in front of you.

It's already happenning all around the world.  The governments around the world are monitoring online messages.  For example, in the land of China and Vietnam, they had arrested people for posting something they didn't like to hear.  Terrorists around the world also had picked their target victims from Facebook, etc.  So, don't tell me that "that's not really what's going to happen".

One thing I know about humans is that they are capable of almost anything.  There is really no limit to human's imagination.  If they use their imagination for evil instead of good.  Yes, they can do great evils.  Fact, Hitler of Germany was evil, but he couldn't murder the entire race by himself, could he?

I honestly can't say if you're trolling or just stupid.

I honestly can't say if you're trolling or just stupid.

Don't be a bully!  This is a nice place.  No bad lanuage, no name calling!   If you continue your bully behavior, I will report you to the moderator.

Anyway, just name one thing that I said that wasn't true.  For the record, I think selling my psn profile is a bad idea.  Nothing good will come out of it.

• Like 1

If we were speaking hypothetically (in a dimension where I actually had many platinum trophies and games) I still wouldn't sell my profile. Money doesn't always correlate with hard work, dedication and passion (where there is). Games and trophies are meant to be earned however which way you wish, since it's a feeling always personal to the player's perspective, but selling your profile for cold cash isn't something I would ever do.

4 years work, at least 2 of them full time hours or more, plus downloaded content/PSplus subs and other costs...maybe £50-80,000 would be a fair sum. Money can't buy all of my many memories though - the rage from Army of Two the 40th day plat, nailing an 8 person grenade kill on Blood Gracht, reaching seed 1 on NBA 2k14...nope I couldn't let go of that.

• 1 month later...