How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I would ask for the price of the content I bought, like the non-offer price of all of them combined in the store. So I guess a couple thousand dollars would do. As for the trophies and contacts... I would have to be needy as hell to consider selling it lol

To all of those who wouldn't sell.

Honestly seems pretty stupid to me. Someone comes and offers you 100 million (basically retirement and can do what ever you want rest your life) and you would say no to hold onto some digital thing? Your account really means that much to you? I mean I do agree money isn't everything, but seems like your value on your account is a little off. I don't even see your work being an issue any more, could be recreated with that type of money (we can pay someone to get your 100+ platinum back, hell it will barely dent what you sold it for). So saying never IMO is pretty stupid, you all have a price. 

In the months since my initial post on this thread, I've gotten way over trophies. Throw a couple hundred my way and I'd ditch this account and the games on it, I've played through all the ones I want more than enough and trophies are meaningless to me and my Nintendo.

To all of those who wouldn't sell.

Honestly seems pretty stupid to me. Someone comes and offers you 100 million (basically retirement and can do what ever you want rest your life) and you would say no to hold onto some digital thing? Your account really means that much to you? I mean I do agree money isn't everything, but seems like your value on your account is a little off. I don't even see your work being an issue any more, could be recreated with that type of money (we can pay someone to get your 100+ platinum back, hell it will barely dent what you sold it for). So saying never IMO is pretty stupid, you all have a price. 

I'm pretty sure all those who wouldn't sell, are basically saying they wouldn't sell for a sensible price.  Realistically at most someone would offer you a coupe of hundred and no one is going to offer you the actual value of all the games on your account as they can just buy the games themselves.

So yeah i think its perfectl normal to think there's not a price you'd sell it for.  If someone offered me a million for mine i'd sell it, but who on earth would buy mine off me for that amount?

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure all those who wouldn't sell, are basically saying they wouldn't sell for a sensible price.  Realistically at most someone would offer you a coupe of hundred and no one is going to offer you the actual value of all the games on your account as they can just buy the games themselves.

So yeah i think its perfectl normal to think there's not a price you'd sell it for.  If someone offered me a million for mine i'd sell it, but who on earth would buy mine off me for that amount?

Doesn't matter, that is the question. You answered it, instead most people dodged it and would sell their account for a million or so on. If they would take those amounts then saying they wouldn't sell isn't really answering the question honestly. 

I was thinking today, if some random guy came up to me and offered me $10,000NZD for my profile I'd probably take it. I was just wondering what your minimum amount would be or would it be not for sale?

I'm not meaning I want to buy profiles or anything like that, I just thought It would be interesting.

hqdefault.jpg

never.

Edited by OnePieceDude

Few days ago a guy offered to me a 20€ psn card for gettin him the 8million trophy on GTA 5. I obviously accept then enter his account and discover that this guy was already at 2,8mln on GTA and to get the trophy you actually need just 3mln not 8.. I get the trophy I less than 15minutes whit a money glitch, I claim my money and I bought Mirror's Edge and splinter cell trilogy on sale and I still have 10€ left. So yeah this guy paid 20€ for a :silver: trophy, imagine how much money you can make whit this value :) anyway I will sell my account just for at least 10000€, I don't care if I will have to start all over ;)

Tomorrow when I get to the ps3 i will post a photo to prove it.

(sorry for my English I'm trying to learn)

Edited by pese-97

Few days ago a guy offered to me a 20€ psn card for gettin him the 8million trophy on GTA 5. I obviously accept then enter his account and discover that this guy was already at 2,8mln on GTA and to get the trophy you actually need just 3mln not 8.. I get the trophy I less than 15minutes whit a money glitch, I claim my money and I bought Mirror's Edge and splinter cell trilogy on sale and I still have 10€ left. So yeah this guy paid 20€ for a :silver: trophy, imagine how much money you can make whit this value :) anyway I will sell my account just for at least 10000€, I don't care if I will have to start all over ;)

Tomorrow when I get to the ps3 i will post a photo to prove it.

(sorry for my English I'm trying to learn)

2qvyr9k.jpg

TRANSLATION: hi pese i've got all the Heist DLC trophies but i dont want to grind 8mln for the last trophy, i have a 20

€ psn card, so i tought that you could help me and then i will pay you, you know im onest :) let me know so i can send you my infos whit whatsapp. thanks :)  
  • Like 2