anyone enjoying this spring blossom festival??

15 hours ago, Willstown said:

I main a Greatsword so looking forward to getting on tonight and getting that new one.  The multi monster events being back is amazing for crown hunting as well.

I mainly use it for culling small monsters since I don't use that sword a lot and don't know all the combos and such.  but it is fun when it is all charged up and ready to rocket-assist away.  

11 hours ago, Hideoki_AU said:

It's been awesome for my crown hunting.  Only 13 to go.

yeah, those events definitely help crown hunting a lot.  

I missed that Ryu armor set and guess I didn't really miss much since the armor's stat is not that great.  

that queen beetle low rank armor looks great but low rank armor really doesn't help me in actual hunts.  

I notice that most of the special armors from special events are mostly decorative.  looking pretty doesn't really help hunting monster, you know.

It’s nice. I haven’t played the game in a bit but there’s enough new stuff/events i missed to get me back into it. Mostly going after the SFV and Insect sets while doing all the dailies at the moment.

It's a lot of fun so far and I've been racking up a lot of crowns thanks to all of the event quests. When I get all of the crowns from the events running atm, I think I'll just grind out the ones I'm missing the normal way since I'll be really close to getting the trophies by then.

I'm also working on getting the new armour sets available. The Handler looks even cuter than she normally does in her new outfit. :P I don't use greatswords, but I made the Wyvern Ignition greatsword because it looks really cool. Just need to upgrade it now.

• Like 1

Definitely enjoying it. Got the chance to get all the more or less cosmetic armors from Event quests. Discovered how useful pretty much all Event quests are, especially the 24 Tempered Elder Dragon tracks quest called Tracking the Delivery.

Considering the free updates, looks like Capcom is planning to release great content in the near future too, so I can't see this game being thrown in the corner.