I Hate Skirmishes

I thought they were great when I first started the game, but now because you can't actually see which skirmishes you've done, I'm so over them. The God of War trophy is the last one I need for the platinum, the game says I've won 62 skirmishes, I can't remember which ones I played after 80+ hours so I've definitely accidentally replayed a few. I'm flying around landing where the skirmish things are on the map. I'm positive I've done them. Some of them disappear and reappear. Some of them say 'you can now play this in hard mode' which means I've definitely played them before since it's giving me the option now. I'm so frustrated, it's the last trophy I need, but I've no idea how many I actually need to play to get this final trophy. Any ideas on what I'm missing or if there is actually a way of finding out which skirmishes I have yet to do?

(P.S. I have really enjoyed this game but this one stupid trophy has been the worst of them all for me)

Edited by Gavinh2013
  • Like 2

Sometimes they say that and sometimes they don't, but as soon as I start to play the skirmish, I know I've done it before - so the 'hard mode' thing is pretty hit and miss too. Any chance the Hard Mode counts as a separate unique skirmish and thus one step closer to the trophy?

21 minutes ago, Gavinh2013 said:

Sometimes they say that and sometimes they don't, but as soon as I start to play the skirmish, I know I've done it before - so the 'hard mode' thing is pretty hit and miss too. Any chance the Hard Mode counts as a separate unique skirmish and thus one step closer to the trophy?

Go to the top option u think its bolster if hard mode is locked out u haven't done it if its available to click it's a replay. Also there's a list and map of all the skirmishes so u might look it up on Google  or gimme a few as n I'll try to get u a link to them they are what massively helped me cause on as lot I Could recognize their name but sometimes the location is what helped

• Like 2

The exact same thing was happening to me, I don't really have a solution. I would teleport waiting for the game to load the skirmishes I know I haven't done yet.

Apparently, its a glitch in a certain side quest but I don't know which one, I hope its fixed soon as it extended my playtime my 10 hours easily.

3 minutes ago, Kingryancool2K11 said:

The exact same thing was happening to me, I don't really have a solution. I would teleport waiting for the game to load the skirmishes I know I haven't done yet.

Apparently, its a glitch in a certain side quest but I don't know which one, I hope its fixed soon as it extended my playtime my 10 hours easily.

is this the glitch you mean? 

also some of the skirmishes are rare to appear like you have to sit there and reload your save till they spawn and some spawn in the exact same place as others like the invasion 1-7 outside evermore are all on 1 marker but so far the above glitch is the only one i know of that can screw you up

• Like 1

There are 50 Unique Skirmishes in the game, the ones that a I see a lot of people are missing are Invasion of Evermore 1-7 which always appear right behind the castle. Then Whamelly Feud 1-3 the first one is below the crashed airship, the second is beside the Ice House, and then the third is beside a big Rock near the crevice in the desert.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Whoever thought of randomly appearing markers needs to not work in the industry anymore. This was my biggest problem with The Seven Deadly Sins as well, why would you make it random to do all the content in the game?

they should have used the fact the kingdom exists to let you build a War Room or something where you could just choose them from a list afte you get one. But no, that would make sense and be a good user experience. We totally should have to fly all around and reload/teleport just to hope something appears to do. That’s a lot better...

Maybe that's what the dlc is in the season pass ×.×

Yeah, this trophy sucks and drags an otherwise decent list down. Would have been way better if all the non-quest related skirmishes ALWAYS were available instead of there seemingly being a limit of two per region at any one time. Anyway, got my Plat and enjoyed the game outside of the tedium involved with figuring out which skirmishes I had already done.

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses helping me out. I'll try this one more time tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe the Invaders of Evermore skirmishes are the ones I need to do. If not, then I seriously have no clue, most of the others sound familiar. I just wanna be done with this game and move to the next - I have a long list to get through so it doesn't help. I should have kept check of it when I started the game. 

I'm hoping some improvements are made with DLCs. I have no idea what these season passes hold.

8 hours ago, Gavinh2013 said:

Thanks for the responses helping me out. I'll try this one more time tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe the Invaders of Evermore skirmishes are the ones I need to do. If not, then I seriously have no clue, most of the others sound familiar. I just wanna be done with this game and move to the next - I have a long list to get through so it doesn't help. I should have kept check of it when I started the game. 

I'm hoping some improvements are made with DLCs. I have no idea what these season passes hold.

Hey mate, just do this:

1. Check a map or list of available Skirmishes in every region

2. Travel to each Skirmish, start it and when in bolster, check if you can choose hard mode

- If yes, leave since you have beaten it

- If no, you haven't beat this one!

3. Check behind Evermore castle for 'Invader of Evermore 1-7' These spawn in the same spot so they are easy to miss. To simply make these spawn, save/reload game and it should appear. It usually takes a rew reloads. It also helped me to travel to another region and save&reload there then travel back to Evermore

4. Some skirmishes in other regions are rare spawns. Just save&reload and they should appear pretty fast.

5. Don't waste time flying around. A simple reload will usually spawn the ones you miss

6. Check your list and cross those you have beaten!

7. Trophy will trigger on the last unbeaten skirmish!

Bonus tips:

* You can skip skirmish dialogues by holding triangle. Makes the grind faster

*Some skirmishes have recommended level ~50, but are really easy to beat even at 40

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 3

here is good tip for all of you guys that want the Skirmish Trophy :  You need to do 50 Diffrent Skirmishes , they are all over the world  and spawn randomly  , There are 7 Evermore  Skirmishes that are needed , and of course you need all the side quest Skirmishes for the Trophy , once you have done a Skirmish you can play it in Hardmode  this is how you can tell that you done it already and move to another one 

11 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Hey mate, just do this:

1. Check a map or list of available Skirmishes in every region

2. Travel to each Skirmish, start it and when in bolster, check if you can choose hard mode

- If yes, leave since you have beaten it

- If no, you haven't beat this one!

3. Check behind Evermore castle for 'Invader of Evermore 1-7' These spawn in the same spot so they are easy to miss. To simply make these spawn, save/reload game and it should appear. It usually takes a rew reloads. It also helped me to travel to another region and save&reload there then travel back to Evermore

4. Some skirmishes in other regions are rare spawns. Just save&reload and they should appear pretty fast.

5. Don't waste time flying around. A simple reload will usually spawn the ones you miss

6. Check your list and cross those you have beaten!

7. Trophy will trigger on the last unbeaten skirmish!

Bonus tips:

* You can skip skirmish dialogues by holding triangle. Makes the grind faster

*Some skirmishes have recommended level ~50, but are really easy to beat even at 40

Thanks for this list, it sure is helpful.

I've definitely done all of the skirmishes now but there is one that just won't spawn - Wham! Bango! I have saved and loaded and reloaded and replayed skirmishes in the area dozens of times to try and make it spawn but it just isn't spawning. I've done all the Invaders of Evermore and Whamelie Feud battles, even a couple that I missed in Broadleaf - so I definitely think Wham Bango is the very last one I need to do. But it just isn't spawning. What can I do to make it come up? I've replayed the skirmishes that are directly near it to see if it will appear after defeating those ones (again), but still no Wham Bango. I've won 73 skirmishes now through repeating ones to make others spawn and it's driving me insane. Why why why did the developers think random spawns was a good idea?!

6 minutes ago, Gavinh2013 said:

Thanks for this list, it sure is helpful.

I've definitely done all of the skirmishes now but there is one that just won't spawn - Wham! Bango! I have saved and loaded and reloaded and replayed skirmishes in the area dozens of times to try and make it spawn but it just isn't spawning. I've done all the Invaders of Evermore and Whamelie Feud battles, even a couple that I missed in Broadleaf - so I definitely think Wham Bango is the very last one I need to do. But it just isn't spawning. What can I do to make it come up? I've replayed the skirmishes that are directly near it to see if it will appear after defeating those ones (again), but still no Wham Bango. I've won 73 skirmishes now through repeating ones to make others spawn and it's driving me insane. Why why why did the developers think random spawns was a good idea?!

just make a save (probably best to save far away from it i had more luck getting them to spawn when i wasnt right near them) then just keep reloading the save it only takes afew seconds to reload check reload check and hopefully itll pop up for you 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

just make a save (probably best to save far away from it i had more luck getting them to spawn when i wasnt right near them) then just keep reloading the save it only takes afew seconds to reload check reload check and hopefully itll pop up for you 

Thanks, I'm gonna keep trying and trying until it comes up. I'm definitely not missing a pre-requisite for Wham Bango am I? 

^^ I posted that an hour ago and I've been constantly saving (in multiple different slots too) and reloading from every different location imaginable (Jack Frost's Playground, Broadleaf, Drylands, etc.) and it still hasn't appeared. I'm not joking when I say for a whole straight hour I've been reloading. The ones around it appear (Criminal Capture, Joint Exercise Code Yellow, and Fabricas' Fortlets) and I've replayed them a couple of times each to see if it would appear - still nothing. Every other skirmish on the map has Hard Mode available so I've completed them. Is this a glitch? I finished every other trophy 2 days ago, so for two solid days I've been at it with these skirmishes. It's really bugging and frustrating me and I just want this game to be over with so I can move on with my life ?

I'm that bothered by this I feel I need to e-mail Level-5 or something. 

Edited by Gavinh2013

25 minutes ago, Gavinh2013 said:

^^ I posted that an hour ago and I've been constantly saving (in multiple different slots too) and reloading from every different location imaginable (Jack Frost's Playground, Broadleaf, Drylands, etc.) and it still hasn't appeared. I'm not joking when I say for a whole straight hour I've been reloading. The ones around it appear (Criminal Capture, Joint Exercise Code Yellow, and Fabricas' Fortlets) and I've replayed them a couple of times each to see if it would appear - still nothing. Every other skirmish on the map has Hard Mode available so I've completed them. Is this a glitch? I finished every other trophy 2 days ago, so for two solid days I've been at it with these skirmishes. It's really bugging and frustrating me and I just want this game to be over with so I can move on with my life 1f62d.png

I'm that bothered by this I feel I need to e-mail Level-5 or something. 

uh u can really just stay in one place and do it u dont have to move around and sometimes its just rng based but it should pop up are you sure your looking for it in the right place?

also im hearing from other places that there are actually more than just 50 different skirmishes like for example i have no memory of ever doing the invaders of evermore number 2 just 1,3,4,5,6,7 but i might just not remember but i do remember the one your needing being pretty common so i dunno for sure best guess is its rare for u or your looking in the wrong spot the map is a little bit off on exact location

20 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

uh u can really just stay in one place and do it u dont have to move around and sometimes its just rng based but it should pop up are you sure your looking for it in the right place?

also im hearing from other places that there are actually more than just 50 different skirmishes like for example i have no memory of ever doing the invaders of evermore number 2 just 1,3,4,5,6,7 but i might just not remember but i do remember the one your needing being pretty common so i dunno for sure best guess is its rare for u or your looking in the wrong spot the map is a little bit off on exact location

The entire Calmlands is the place I’m looking at for the skirmish, that whole general area, but the only 3 that ever appear are Criminal Capture, Joint Exercise and Fabricas. 

I’ll try and just reload from one spot but this is seriously the last time then I’m selling this game on. It hasn’t been worth this hassle for the ridiculous God of War trophy.

Edited by Gavinh2013

9 minutes ago, Gavinh2013 said:

The entire Calmlands is the place I’m looking at for the skirmish, that whole general area, but the only 3 that ever appear are Criminal Capture, Joint Exercise and Fabricas. 

I’ll try and just reload from one spot but this is seriously the last time then I’m selling this game on. It hasn’t been worth this hassle for the ridiculous God of War trophy.

Ha the criminal capture one is one of the ones I took forever to spawn that and defend broad lead if it was possible I'd gladly do it for ya but yea doubt us hand over ur account and plus I'd not wanna be responsible 

Did u do all sidequests its possible its linked to one

I just checked the map, Wham Bango is one of 3 that spawns outside Goldpaw. I see that there are a total of 5 there, but 2 are quest based. I'm pretty sure I only saw 3 spawn there when I did the trophy:

Capture

Code yellow

Xxx - this one I don't remember the name

For me these 3 spawned without problem.

Have you completed all side quests?

12 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I just checked the map, Wham Bango is one of 3 that spawns outside Goldpaw. I see that there are a total of 5 there, but 2 are quest based. I'm pretty sure I only saw 3 spawn there when I did the trophy:

Capture

Code yellow

Xxx - this one I don't remember the name

For me these 3 spawned without problem.

Have you completed all side quests?

I've completed every side quest except two - the ones where you have to get materials for the new outfits for two of the characters (materials I can find in the final dreamer's door). I've completed the story and everything else too. There is never a third skirmish that spawns in Goldpaw for me, only two appear and never Wham Bongo. Every single time I've reloaded and I've reloaded for hours. I can't understand why.