I Hate Skirmishes

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Hmm try beating the capture skirmish there which is pretty fast, it might force spawn the 3rd

I've replayed all skirmishes in that area multiple times - still nothing.

1 hour ago, ModeOfAdam said:

Map without sidequests (Repeatable only):

https://i.imgur.com/RJSwzbS.png

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

if this is accurate then the skirmish the op is missing is part of a sidequest

Which side quest was Wham Bango part of? I've done them all except 2 (the ones that require materials from the final dreamer's door to make new outfits for 2 of the characters). 

EDIT: I WAS A BIG BIG IDIOT!!! It wasn't the Wham Bango one I needed, it was Sandy Survey Party Rescue in the Drylands!!! I GOT THE PLATINUM!!! Oh my God, I'm so sorry for all this run around guys! I really appreciate all the help, honestly you're all lifesavers. That map saved my life. I'm so happy right now. I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANOTHER SKIRMISH EVER AGAIN!!!! AAAHHH!!!

Edited by Gavinh2013
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Gavinh2013 said:

I've replayed all skirmishes in that area multiple times - still nothing.

Which side quest was Wham Bango part of? I've done them all except 2 (the ones that require materials from the final dreamer's door to make new outfits for 2 of the characters). 

EDIT: I WAS A BIG BIG IDIOT!!! It wasn't the Wham Bango one I needed, it was Sandy Survey Party Rescue in the Drylands!!! I GOT THE PLATINUM!!! Oh my God, I'm so sorry for all this run around guys! I really appreciate all the help, honestly you're all lifesavers. That map saved my life. I'm so happy right now. I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANOTHER SKIRMISH EVER AGAIN!!!! AAAHHH!!!

Congratulations on your platinum dosnt forget theres a season pass so likely going to be dlc stuff soon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Congratulations on your platinum dosnt forget theres a season pass so likely going to be dlc stuff soon

Honestly you've been amazing, thank you so much! And I almost forgot! I wonder when they'll release more information about DLCs and stuff. I'm praying there are zero skirmishes as part of the trophy - or if there is, I'm going to keep a list of which ones I've done haha.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 10:42 PM, Elvick_ said:

Whoever thought of randomly appearing markers needs to not work in the industry anymore. This was my biggest problem with The Seven Deadly Sins as well, why would you make it random to do all the content in the game?

they should have used the fact the kingdom exists to let you build a War Room or something where you could just choose them from a list afte you get one. But no, that would make sense and be a good user experience. We totally should have to fly all around and reload/teleport just to hope something appears to do. That’s a lot better...

Not only that but there is no tracker for what you've done, if you repeated one it just adds to the number of total skirmishes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Izul said:

So I'm missing 2 skirmishes now and I'm not lucky enough to get them to spawn. Tried repeating a few others, still no luck. Time for a break, random stuff is such a pain. 

After you get the star on your save, rather beat the game, they should all just stay on the map permanently. Why make it random at all at that point? Stupid. I don’t even want to keep playing the game in case they improve it with patches. But who knows. 

9 hours ago, davidstubbs said:

Not only that but there is no tracker for what you've done, if you repeated one it just adds to the number of total skirmishes

Yeah, it’s really crappy design. 

I didn't realize there was a skirmish trophy. Great, just great! I hated the 2 I had to do in FF Type-0, and I'm guessing I'll hate this one even more. With that said, I've done 3 already, and I'm not sure if I repeated them yet. I am keeping track of the ones I can't do it, and I'll keep track of the ones I have done later on. 

I'm only on Ch.4-3, so I'm guessing there's no rush right now.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, phoenix_shade said:

For those who are confused. There is no Wham Bango skirmish, the person who made that map got the name wrong. The actual skirmish is the very first side quest related skirmish which is a lv 4 or something, so trust me, you've already donw it!

It's called "Verninate the Horde".

I'm about to give up on this. I have three left and they're the last 3 evermore defense ones and they refuse to spawn. It took me an hour to get just one to spawn and I just can't sit here and do that for 2-3 more hours. This is just ridiculous. I steamrolled everything else  but no matter what I do the game refuses to spawn these evermore skirmishes.

I tackle skirmish without checking the guide and now I was pissed off because I thought all you need is to finish 50 skirmish and it's ok if you will repeat the same skirmish. Since some of you has issues with " Wham bango " I'm hoping same thing will not happen to me because I already have a deal with someone that he will purchase my game since I'm almost done with the plat and I only have 5 hours to finish the last trophy since my meetup for that person is tomorrow and btw in some guide I've searched I didn't see " Wham bango " so I'm thinking if that is really the name of the skirmish or not.

Edited by Alesana_1992

7 minutes ago, Alesana_1992 said:

I tackle skirmish without checking the guide and now I was pissed off because I thought all you need is to finish 50 skirmish and it's ok if you will repeat the same skirmish. Since some of you has issues with " Wham bango " I'm hoping same thing will not happen to me because I already have a deal with someone that he will purchase my game since I'm almost done with the plat and I only have 5 hours to finish the last trophy since my meetup for that person is tomorrow and btw in some guide I've searched I didn't see " Wham bango " so I'm thinking if that is really the name of the skirmish or not.

already stated above that that skirmish is sidequest based and so not listed as repeatable but i cant fully confirm

If only they would change the color of the flag when looking at the world map too, not only the overworld

Anyway, the change is that cleared skirmishes have a blue light around the flag, the yellow light means it still have to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have a few more, hopefully, and then I'm done. I really hope Level-5 doesn't included these in the DLCs, especially if we're forced to do all of them. Some of the skirmishes require the AI too be tight, so to be speak. There are a few skirmishes where you have to rush through a target, but your army is concentrating on something else.

Apart from maybe a dozen skirmishes, I didn't think that the mechanic added much to the overall story. Yes, we get it! Evan needs to defend his kingdom. Do we really need to do it 7x?

16 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I just have a few more, hopefully, and then I'm done. I really hope Level-5 doesn't included these in the DLCs, especially if we're forced to do all of them. Some of the skirmishes require the AI too be tight, so to be speak. There are a few skirmishes where you have to rush through a target, but your army is concentrating on something else.

Apart from maybe a dozen skirmishes, I didn't think that the mechanic added much to the overall story. Yes, we get it! Evan needs to defend his kingdom. Do we really need to do it 7x?

There are waaaaaaaay too many skirmishes. It would've been fine for like 10 of them, and instead of having levels it was just more strategic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

There are waaaaaaaay too many skirmishes. It would've been fine for like 10 of them, and instead of having levels it was just more strategic.

Have you written the ones you've done down? This really helped me know which ones I needed to do.

Edited by Edunstar84