Horrible audio issues!

Steampunk-XLIV

Hello! ?

I love stealthy games a lot and I know this is not the best game ever or has the best story mode, but I can enjoy the game a lot by playing just for fun (I have the digital version), the thing is I'm having horrible audio issues for no reason in random parts of the game, this happens to me mostly in:

Spoiler

Chapter 2 - When I'm about to steal the Cornelius's ring

In the cutscene when Cornelius find the ring in the dead body I can't hear anything in that cutscene or the guards voices for the rest of the chapter.

Chapter 5 in the asylum I can't hear anything after I turn on the power generator, not even Garreth's voice.

You must know that i have the digital version of this game, and that kind of things can happen in other random chapters, after that i need to restart my console to retrieve the correct audio of the game, and that's the only solution I have found. My questions are: Is this happening only in the digital version of this game? It is my console? It is because I'm playing the ps3 version of this game? I don't know what to do, but i think to have audio issues like this in a stealthy game is unforgivable.