Trophy Tip (good glitch) for 'Shara Boss' (no longer working)

DARKB1KE

2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

You want to be killing the BAM named "GLUTTONOUS FANGSPAWN (level 54)" 11 times for the trophy to 

It's 15 times.

28 minutes ago, Cohan87 said:

Thanks for the heads up on this; I had to kill 12 (Had 4 previously killed in the rule shara feat). So I can only assume that you'd need to kill 16 for those with no progress towards the trophy.

Pretty sure you've killed 3 and the 4th was Gluttonous.

9 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

It's 15 times.

Pretty sure you've killed 3 and the 4th was Gluttonous.

Ah, maybe if you don't kill the other bosses.  I'll change it. 

I added additional info

(15 if you haven't killed any other bosses in Shara region, if you have killed some, it will be less.)

Edited by DARKB1KE

I'm super glad that my Fangspawn sienna method has worked like a charm for so many people. Serious @DARKB1KE, thank you for summarizing all this and making it it's own thing. God knows I was too lazy to. Hopefully it helps more people get the plat and bring more people into this pretty decent game.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Valkynberg said:

Lol, the joy of bugged trophies, Shara popped soon as I killed my 15th Glut. Arun on the other hand doesn’t want to pop, even after doing the listed ones twice on two different character lol.

I wish the servers weren't region locked/etc. so I could come help you out and hunt them down!  I'm on NA - Hydrath

I chose a new server so that it would be less populated with people for more chances to kill the bosses.  The only downside to this is sometimes it's hard finding players for dungeons/instances.

The other thing I did while boss hunting was kill the boss on every single channel I could, then move onto the next one.  I wanted to be sure they counted. 

7 hours ago, Siziolvec said:

I'm super glad that my Fangspawn sienna method has worked like a charm for so many people. Serious @DARKB1KE, thank you for summarizing all this and making it it's own thing. God knows I was too lazy to. Hopefully it helps more people get the plat and bring more people into this pretty decent game.

No, thank you guys for putting all that info into the bug thread, that's where I got it from. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

Got my Arun to pop finally, ended up killing the set again on a third character and it popped after completing it for the third time. Lol. Now I can just coast and knock the dungeon ones out! Oddly enough Darkb1ke I’m on Hydrath as well, wanted a new server so as to not fight for spawns.

5 hours ago, Valkynberg said:

Got my Arun to pop finally, ended up killing the set again on a third character and it popped after completing it for the third time. Lol. Now I can just coast and knock the dungeon ones out! Oddly enough Darkb1ke I’m on Hydrath as well, wanted a new server so as to not fight for spawns.

Okay feel free to add me if you need help with anything.

On 10.04.2018 at 10:53 PM, TheBreenis said:

Has this been fixed? Didn't work for me, killed 26 of them and no pop.

Same here... (i frag few other bosses, then go to farm gluttonous. Killed 18 of them and trophy didt pop)

Other hand i legit kill all Arun Bosses (after few day's of hunting...) and Arun Boss did'nt pop...

Any news abount fix/path?

BTW

Some peple say that "Labyrinth of Terror is certainly the one causing the issues with trophies"

I don't think so.

I "Clear Saleron's Sky Garden" - trophy pops up (char lvl 54)
Then i go for arun bosses hunt - today i kill last boss from list - and pophy did,nt pop...
So i try gain "Shara Boss" with glitch - after 15 Gluttonous Fangspawns kills nothing happend...
So i stick with trophy glitch witchout Clear Labyrinth of Terror.

I saved Sky Garden for the last trophy to get, and only had the Arun Boss trophy glitch out on me. Seems to me like avoiding those two dungeons would be the best bet for any newcomers (Though I never had any issues with Labyrinth of Terror personally).

I'm confused...

I replay Sky Garden (for xp) - when dungeon was completed pop up Shara Boss trophy....

Then i decided to check if 60 lvl pop too - so i ran Labyrinth of Terror  (Downed the Clown trophu pops); afer reaching 60lvl pops Level 60 rophy....

I'was tired but i check one more dungeon - Ebon Tower and in the end of thi dungeon pops "Ebon and Bone" trophy....

I went to sleep, now  i woke up, start the game and some patch is downloading....

I wonder what's up with mine " Arun Boss" trophy.