World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

17 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

You mean Ronaldo 3 - 0 Morocco right? ? If he somehow gets two hat-tricks in the first two games, I'll give a random person from B7 a 10 euro card.

This world cup is full of surprises, it's so fun to watch.

Not this time for his two hat-tricks but 4 goals in 2 matches are great !

I second you, this world cup is really fun to watch, no bad 0-0 for the moment !

We are now down to 29 out of 32 teams! Morocco and Saudi Arabia are amongst the first to bow out despite playing very well today. Egypt are also no longer in contention, albeit deservedly so. A single goal is what separated all the teams today.

FjTkOIB.png

GFfNKIa.png

CiP8iFu.png

Who will be next to go out? Impossible to say with the way things have been progressing!

Thursday 21 June fixtures:

Denmark (B9) vs Australia (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

France (B5) vs Peru (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Argentina (B1) vs Croatia (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

We are now down to 30 out of 32 teams! Morocco and Saudi Arabia played incredibly well today, but just weren't able to produce that final clinical touch. Today's results so far:

FjTkOIB.png

GFfNKIa.png

Who will be next to go out? Impossible to say with the way things have been progressing!

Thursday 21 June fixtures:

Denmark (B9) vs Australia (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

France (B5) vs Peru (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Argentina (B1) vs Croatia (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Good luck!

France vs Peru 1-1

Argentina 1 - 1 Croatia

I haven't lost faith in Argentina, but Croatia is biding for 1st at the group stage, and I don't think they'll take a loss.  Since I don't want to see Argentina lose either, they get the draw vote.  Still hoping they win though!

11 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

We are now down to 30 out of 32 teams! Morocco and Saudi Arabia are the first to bow out despite playing very well today.

And Egypt?

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Good spot! Edited :P

:)

Morocco gave Portugal a run for their money today.  They had so many opportunities that they squandered.  I can't remember the last time I've seen so many balls fall at the defenders feet without being cleared with a direct line of sight to the cage.  And as someone who grew up playing soccer for 10+ years, I just can't understand how professionals put the ball 10 feet over the crossbar every time they shoot from within the box.  It just boggles my mind.

Denmark vs Australia: 0-1

France vs Peru: 3-0

Argentina vs Croatia: 2-1

I hope France will do better against Peru. The 1st goal will be determinant, if France scores before half time, second half will be more opened to score again.

Australia will also confirm their abilities against Denmark.

2 minutes ago, Fidel said:

Darn, no 2-1 games this time. Lol. Will it happen two days in a row? :hmm: 

Denmark over Australia 2-1.

Peru over France 2-1. 

Croatia over Argentina 2-1. 

I love how you favour the underdogs xD To be honest in this tournament you're probably the only one doing the smart thing!

• Like 1