World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

lol, looks like Switzerland will play Brazil first. I know nothing about footbal besides that Brazil used to be good, but suffered a terrible beating by Germany some years ago.

I say it will be a tie on 2-2 and then Brazil wins at penalty 3-2, because we always loose at penalty.

5 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

[...] I say it will be a tie on 2-2 and then Brazil wins at penalty 3-2, because we always loose at penalty.

You just have to take a guess at today's fixture for now since you fall under B9 (which includes 24 nations) :)

Russia vs Saudi Arabia

Edited by Zolkovo

8 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

You just have to take a guess at today's fixture for now since you fall under B9 (which includes 24 nations) :)

Russia vs Saudi Arabia

hey mate, i don`t get the prediction part, are only people who you listed allowed to predict ? does that mean people who chose teams from option B will only predict their teams matches ? 

1 minute ago, ahmedelebiary said:

hey mate, i don`t get the prediction part, are only people who you listed allowed to predict ? does that mean people who chose teams from option B will only predict their teams matches ? 

Yeah so people from option A can predict all games, but they can only gain up to 2 extra entries (giving a total of 3).

People from the other options (B1 - B9) can predict any games their teams are playing, but there is no limit to how many extra entries they can gain. In the case of B9, remaining nations include 24 different nations so they can predict any of those games. This is to off-set the fact that most of those teams actually going beyond the Round of 16 is unlikely.

Of course in both cases, you'd have to get the score exactly right to get the extra entry in the first place! Hope that clears it up, let me know if you have any other questions.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Yeah so people from option A can predict all games, but they can only gain up to 2 extra entries (giving a total of 3).

People from the other options (B1 - B9) can predict any games their teams are playing, but there is no limit to how many extra entries they can gain. In the case of B9, remaining nations include 24 different nations so they can predict any of those games. This is to off-set the fact that most of those teams actually going beyond the Round of 16 is unlikely.

Of course in both cases, you'd have to get the score exactly right to get the extra entry in the first place! Hope that clears it up, let me know if you have any other questions.

Alright gotcha.. thanks for the clarification. 

Edited by ahmedelebiary

So today's clash between the two world's largest oil tycoons saw one making a crude mockery of the other. (See what I did there?) I think it's safe to say no one could predict that scoreline given Russia's recent performances, but that's exactly why the world cup is so beautiful.

CPcaoXL.png

Tomorrow's 3 fixtures:

Egypt (B9) vs Uruguay (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

Morocco (B9) vs Iran (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Portugal (B7) vs Spain (B8) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

Feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote)!

Another reminder that anyone from option A can also predict all the fixtures.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

Egypt (B9) vs Uruguay (B9) 13:00 BST 1 - 3

Participants involved:

1f1ec-1f1e7.png @Mesopithecus

1f1fa-1f1f8.png @Fidel

1f1f5-1f1ed.png @ReverzerO

1f1fa-1f1f8.png @eigen-space

1f1e8-1f1ed.png @NanaCheese94

1f1f5-1f1f1.png @Smashero

1f1f5-1f1f1.png @det_gittes

1f1ff-1f1e6.png @Andrea

1f1f2-1f1fd.png @wolf723

1f1fa-1f1f8.png @Tearraven

1f1e8-1f1e6.png @Kitty_Paine

Morocco (B9) vs Iran (B9) 16:00 BST 2 - 0

Participants involved:

1f1ec-1f1e7.png @Mesopithecus

1f1fa-1f1f8.png @Fidel

1f1f5-1f1ed.png @ReverzerO

1f1fa-1f1f8.png @eigen-space

1f1e8-1f1ed.png @NanaCheese94

1f1f5-1f1f1.png @Smashero

1f1f5-1f1f1.png @det_gittes

1f1ff-1f1e6.png @Andrea

1f1f2-1f1fd.png @wolf723

1f1fa-1f1f8.png @Tearraven

1f1e8-1f1e6.png @Kitty_Paine

1f1e9-1f1f0.png @gameoncomrade

Portugal (B7) vs Spain (B8) 19:00 BST 1-2

Participants:

1f1f5-1f1f9.png@Carol

1f1f5-1f1f9.png@TurtlePM

1f1f5-1f1f9.png@AlvarezPT

1f1ee-1f1f9.png@Powerflank

1f1f5-1f1f9.png@Raitandrul

vs

1f1fa-1f1f8.png@Kent

1f1f3-1f1f1.png@Lucas

1f1f3-1f1f1.png@Sten_dardo

1f1e8-1f1e6.png@FilooGaroo

1f1ec-1f1f7.png@sephiroth4424

1f1ea-1f1ec.png@ahmedelebiary

1f1f5-1f1f9.png@voodoo_eyes

1f1ea-1f1f8.png@charlijaen

1f1ea-1f1e8.png@GoldenShaka

Feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote)!

Another reminder that anyone from option A can also predict all the fixtures.

Well, my favourite was Spain before Real fucked everything up.There is no way to know what's going on now with the players.I'll stick to my original predictions and i'll say that Spain will win 3-0 (or 0-3 since it's Portugal vs Spain). I hope Hierro will calm things down

EDIT. @Zolkovo , the prediction for the B participants will be made with new posts or we should edit the initial post where we picked the team?

EDIT.2 Portugal - Spain  0-3 (B8 participant)

Edited by sephiroth4424
I just wrote the score in bold

46 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

EDIT. @Zolkovo , the prediction for the B participants will be made with new posts or we should edit the initial post where we picked the team?

New posts please, otherwise it'll be a nightmare looking through all the posts :)

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BG_painter said:

BRAZZIIIIILLLLL!!
I didn't understand the predictins either, ehat do I have to predict? :giggle:

Nothing yet, you get to predict Brazil's matches. I'll always mention the participants on the day before so that no one misses out, don't worry :)

• Like 1