World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

Peru are the latest casualty of this tournament, now 28 left to fight for the knockout stages. It's looking like B1 will be the first group to get eliminated from the big prizes in this contest!

UIw4iwh.png

rlSMyqL.png

jAHxK3l.png

@Izul You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the France vs Peru result correctly!

@TugaSonic You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the France vs Peru result correctly! You are now capped at 3 entries.

@Martain2 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Denmark vs Australia result correctly!

I think we've had a penalty every day so far, will tomorrow break the mould?

Friday 22 June fixtures:

Brazil (B3) vs Costa Rica (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

Nigeria (B9) vs Iceland (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Serbia (B9) vs Switzerland (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

Brazil 1- Costa Rica 0

Iceland 0 - Nigeria 0

Switzerland 3 - Serbia 0

And to answer anyone's questions, no, I have no idea what I'm doing! :P I know Neymar is injured which he supposed to be good and plays for Brazil, and I think Switzerland is supposed to be good too. Iceland is the smallest country to make the world cup and is supposed to get beat up by whoever, but I've never heard of Nigeria's football team, so zeroes for everyone! xD

Plenty of VAR drama tonight and still no shortage of goals. Costa Rica are out leaving 27 nations still in the tie.

MDiyHnN.png

f7RFLQ5.png

ie3hetX.png

@ryuzoBR You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Brazil vs Costa Rica result correctly!

@Marcel_pfs1 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Brazil vs Costa Rica result correctly!

@TheNocturnalOwl You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Brazil vs Costa Rica result correctly!

@NanaCheese94 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Serbia vs Switzerland result correctly!

Saturday 23 June fixtures:

Belgium (B2) vs Tunisia (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

South Korea (B9) vs Mexico (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Germany (B6) vs Sweden (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

Goals goals everywhere! Penalties given, penalties denied and Germany pulling it out of the bag last minute. Shaky moment for our B6 participants. Sadly the same can't be said for South Korea who are now out, leaving 26 nations left in the competition.

zpn2GSe.png

o2BuT4V.png

chDW4I2.png

@ShimizuGear09 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Germany vs Sweden result correctly!

Sunday 24 June fixtures:

England (B4) vs Panama (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

Japan (B9) vs Senegal (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Poland (B9) vs Colombia (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo

WHAT A DAY! England on fire. Commiserations to Tunisia, Panama & Poland as they fail to make the cut. 23 out of 32 nations remaining.

FfNxrRM.png

vZ6MJ27.png

xosZP4f.png

Match Day 3 begins tomorrow with still a lot left to play for in many of the groups.

Monday 25 June fixtures:

Saudi Arabia (B9) vs Egypt (B9) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Uruguay (B9) vs Russia (B9) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Iran (B9) vs Portugal (B7) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

Spain (B8) vs Morocco (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo