World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

@ee28max called it ??

I guess we can now trust England, I suppose ???

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Can you root for Denmark,Mexico and Sweden as well? You will be a great help :D

Bye giveaway,adios Spain

Would like to see Denmark win, though I see Croatia taking it. Brazil will probably beat Mexico, but never say never because both teams look great. Sweden should beat Switzerland so they have to avoid the Swiss Superman, Cesaro, to help them ?. Sweden is looking good without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, so I hope they keep that up. 

So yeah, I am a great help already ?

• Like 2

Really didn't expect Spain to be eliminated this round. Judging by the current form of the team, I'd say France has the best chance of winning this World Cup. Belgium might have a chance but they are definitely an underdog. I hope Belgium wins but I think France takes it this year.

1 hour ago, Cisele80 said:

Belgium 2-0 over Japan

As for this...

I'll say its a really bad case of hemorrhoids...

46 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

You know that saying "liar, liar pants on fire?" Well maybe this is where it came from after he took a dive 1f602.png

So his pants caught on fire? Howwwww

Hoping for Mexico to upset Brazil tomorrow, but if not I think Belgium can handle them.  A week ago I said Belgium v France would be a great final, but I think that will happen in the semis with whoever wins taking the cup over whoever makes it out of the 'B-team' bracket (probably England), lol.

Brazil comfortably head to the quarter-finals after dispatching Mexico, but Belgium snatch victory from the jaws of defeat as Japan very nearly cause another upset.

brgeZyU.png

ynswaHC.png

@Marcel_pfs1 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Brazil vs Mexico game correctly!

@TheNocturnalOwl You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Brazil vs Mexico game correctly! (I added you in the front page but forgot to mention you here, sorry)

Tuesday 3 July fixtures:

Sweden (B9) vs Switzerland (B9) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Colombia (B9) vs England (B4) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Edited by Zolkovo

Put too much faith in Mexico's attack... or too little in our defense. However, very solid game. And yeah, as a brazilian, fuck all that bullshit Neymar always does. The guy did step on him, but he made it seem like he fucking slam dunked his leg.

Edited by LionRed10
  • Like 1

Sweden and England through and will meet in the quarter-finals on Saturday.

YriQnKG.png

UQDcHs5.png

A lot at stake on Friday as many of our participants face elimination!

Friday 6 July fixtures:

Uruguay (B9) vs France (B5) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Brazil (B3) vs Belgium (B2) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Edited by Zolkovo