World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

The Europeans have truly outclassed and outplayed the rest of the world as they dominate the tournament, with no other regions remaining in the competition. France and Belgium to meet in the semi-finals on Tuesday as we wave goodbye to the two South American teams today.

xiCEpgz.png

O7U1hpO.png

@Dav9834 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Uruguay vs France game correctly!

@Izul You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Uruguay vs France game correctly!

Participants eliminated from PSN Code Prizes:

So the question is: is it coming home? Well with most of the Belgium starting 11 in the premier league, looks like it is one way or another!

Saturday 7 July fixtures:

Sweden (B9) vs England (B4) 15:00 BST

Participants involved:

Russia (B9) vs Croatia (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Edited by Zolkovo

38 minutes ago, BakkerJ said:

Well, an undeserved win for Belgium but good riddance Brasil. Although it's sad to see only european teams remain.

What the fuck are you saying? Did you even watch the match?

Belgium had a plan and they executed it perfectly, 

But yeah lemme just shoot a ball from outside of the box everytime or cry for a penalty. ??

Belgium were efficiënt with their chances and DEADLY with their counters up untill the 2-1 wich by then played understandably played on wasting time and disrupting time, wich i give zero fucks about because you'd do the same thing.

And now excuse me i have to party and lose my voice because we just won against brazil in a knockout phase!

Edited by ZireaelSan