World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Spain had the best defense in the qualification groups with 3 GA.And in the same group with Italy.Now she's losing 2-1 in half-time against Portugal.

Thanks a lot Real Madrid

Well, it was part RM but the other part was the coach, he made the announcement, right?

Ladies and Gentleman, the World Cup has well and truly kicked off now! Today saw no shortage of goals and a vintage performance from C. Ronaldo.

dJVJoE2.png

WS0CTCv.png

AobcIyG.png

Will tomorrow bring our first goal-less draw or will the goals keep flying in? The pressure's on Messi to follow in CR7's foot-strikes. (See what I did there?)

Here are the fixtures for Saturday 16 June:

France (B5) vs Australia (B9) 11:00 BST

Participants involved:

Argentina (B1) vs Iceland (B9) 14:00 BST

Participants involved:

Peru (B9) vs Denmark (B9) 17:00 BST

Participants involved:

Croatia (B9) vs Nigeria (B9) 20:00 BST

Participants involved:

So far no one has managed to predict any of the scores correctly, let's hope that changes! For those of you that are unaware, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote).

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

Damn were we off by a mile with today's results, I feel like I shouldn't bother trying to predict this World Cup. Either way here's my predictions:

France vs Australia: 1-0

Argentina vs Iceland: 2-0

Peru vs Denmark: 2-1

Croatia vs Nigeria: 2-0

Spoiler

ZZ4GtgT.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

I didn't expect the tie between Spain and Portugal, but I figured the other 2 would end the way they did.  Hopefully Argentina gets going early tomorrow, no draws or losses in the group stage!

I'm guessing you missed it, but you can predict the scoreline for Argentina's match and win an additional entry if you get it spot on :P

49 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I'm guessing you missed it, but you can predict the scoreline for Argentina's match and win an additional entry if you get it spot on :P

I did miss it, thanks for the heads up!

I think I'll play it safe: Argentina 2 - 1 Iceland

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It's not wrong for him to want to go to the most succesful team in the world.The timing was very wrong.RM should wait after the world cup.It's 2-3 now btw

Yes the timing was terrible but I thought that there were rumors and Lopetegui instead of deny the thing to avoid problems he had told the Press that is the new RM coach. Someone told me that, my fault. Now I see that it was RM in a very stupid move who spread the news on twitter.

Well, congrats Sephiroth as the current Guessing game leader. :)

9 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Yes the timing was terrible but I thought that there were rumors and Lopetegui instead of deny the thing to avoid problems he had told the Press that is the new RM coach. Someone told me that, my fault. Now I see that it was RM in a very stupid move who spread the news on twitter.

Well, congrats Sephiroth as the current Guessing game leader. :)

It won't last long.After tonight's performance,i'm very sceptical about my favourite.

You know, the funny thing about this mess with RM and Lopetegui, is that 99% he will fail and get kicked before the end of the season.It's almost a rule, managers in national teams don't do well in clubs (and vice versa)

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

France vs Australia: - 0

Argentina vs Iceland: 2 - 1

Peru vs Denmark - 1

Croatia vs Nigeria: 0 - 0

Edited my post an hour after i made the original post as my friend suggested me to change the some scores since he is more of a football guru then me haha. Hopefully he is right xD

Edited by Kyl542

More goals. More thrills and spills.

Oaarxia.png

8XVzGwr.png

LAddCQB.png

uimbxRD.png

@Kyl542 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Peru vs Denmark result correctly!

@TugaSonic You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the Croatia vs Nigeria result correctly!

Tomorrow features two of the World Cup heavy favourites so there will be plenty of action!

Sunday 17 June fixtures:

Costa Rica (B9) vs Serbia (B9) 13:00 BST

Participants involved:

Germany (B6) vs Mexico (B9) 16:00 BST

Participants involved:

Brazil (B3) vs Switzerland (B9) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

For those of you that are unaware, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team(s) for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). Once again, Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Good luck!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1