BTHRZeroX

A Better Filter System?

9 posts in this topic

Currently the system is fairly basic we can sort by Points, Owners, or Average Completion, but why not more then one?

I mean if you can sort by Owners and Average Completion we would be able to find out what games are the easiest to Platinum, or filter by games for a set region. I know the region one would be a little harder to add but we already have a basic list feature for the games as show here with the Sound Shapes.\\

It may be a nice addition

I'd like the option to sort my own game collection by 'rarity' or 'difficulty' of the overall game, not just the platinum trophy.

In the absence of having a way to sort games by region I have compiled a list of PS4 games at the very least here.

Not trying to promote my own thread, only trying to help out.

Edited by stupid0089

22 hours ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Currently the system is fairly basic we can sort by Points, Owners, or Average Completion, but why not more then one?

I mean if you can sort by Owners and Average Completion we would be able to find out what games are the easiest to Platinum, or filter by games for a set region. I know the region one would be a little harder to add but we already have a basic list feature for the games as show here with the Sound Shapes.\\

It may be a nice addition

What exactly does this mean?

For some reason, not sure if it's only for me, you can select "More" to view a list of more easy games. But this "more" option is not available for hardest games section.

9 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

What exactly does this mean?

Ok on the Average Completion list there was a game with 100% with 1 owner.

But what I would like to do is Search Average Completion, and add the search by owners to that search.

So it would say sort the game with 100% but 1 owner lower in the list as it would have less owners. and have something with more owners and a high completion near the top, like Aabs Animals is 99.18% Average and 6,856 Owners so it would be higher in the list.

On 10.4.2018 at 1:56 AM, BTHRZeroX said:

But what I would like to do is Search Average Completion, and add the search by owners to that search.

So it would say sort the game with 100% but 1 owner lower in the list as it would have less owners. and have something with more owners and a high completion near the top, like Aabs Animals is 99.18% Average and 6,856 Owners so it would be higher in the list.

Sorting by Average Completion and Owners at the same time is impossible. The only solution I see is making a formula that adds more weight to Owners.

Edited by gutt246

On 4/9/2018 at 6:56 PM, BTHRZeroX said:

Do you have any suggestions on how exactly this would be calculated? I like the idea and having an actual formula might help it make a bit more sense.