So many bugs.

I played through this on xbox 360 back in the day, and even if it wasn't completely bugless it was, as far I remember, at least I got through it with a few wxtra save breaks.

But this port got even more, just in the last two days:

Game froze twice when The Thing did a fusion with Deadpool.

Game forced me to replay through a chapter I had already completed.

Which it probably remembered, so today it let me skip a whole chapter. (But that also made me lose the trophy as it's counting levels, not just popping at the end)

And of course falling out of bounds when switching characters that stands in a staircase.

---

So if anyone plans to play this, don't rely on autosave.

Always save yourself as well, so you both get to keep the stas you have worked on, or you might need a savestate to go back to if the game freezes or skips levels.

And for the fusion grind trophy, I recommend leaving the simulation and save after you have finished off a character and go back in. You lose all progress if it freezes.

I don't have any of those issues you just described but I am having trophies glitch & not unlock.

I only play this game with my fiancee (& she only plays it with me, we never play it solo, its our co-op only game) so all our progress is done at the same time, levels completed together, characters levelling up, collectables collected etc.

Yet some of the collectible trophies are unlocking for her but not for me, most recently Potential Evidence & Listening In.

Unless there is a broken trigger that only counts collectables for the person who collects it (which would make it very broken as I pick up most of them), we have both got, collected & unlocked all the same things at the same time so either both or neither of us should have them popping.

Worst yet is I've scoured the internet & can't find anyone else reporting this happening.

Edited by Rattamauled