Turbo Controller for PS4

lordzeze

Just to get some grindy trophies. Can just set it for turbo instead of sitting there and pressing the same button over and over again. Off the top of my head, I need it for Scibblenauts and AI grinding in Injustice 2.

4 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

To lazy to get My Name Is Mayo plat the hard way?

No I did that one the hard way lol

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Just to get some grindy trophies. Can just set it for turbo instead of sitting there and pressing the same button over and over again. Off the top of my head, I need it for Scibblenauts and AI grinding in Injustice 2.

No I did that one the hard way lol

https://www.amazon.ca/PlayStation-Hori-Video-Controller-Commander/dp/B0106XFCPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523222277&sr=8-1&keywords=horipad+fps+plus

I was actually planning to get one as well, and based on what I had read, this seems like the one to get.

16 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

I have two of the Hori Pad FPS Plus, I love them as they can be used for PS3 and PS4

What this guy said, very decent controller, the fact that it can be used on both console is a huge selling point imo.

Its not wireless though, for most this can be an issue, I personally quite like it, damn DS4 batteries are ass.

15 minutes ago, Godwulf_MTL said:

What this guy said, very decent controller, the fact that it can be used on both console is a huge selling point imo.

Its not wireless though, for most this can be an issue, I personally quite like it, damn DS4 batteries are ass.

Yea tbh i would rather have it wired for a turbo anyway, don't have to worry about it running out of battery while you are away.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CypherNova139 said:

CronusMAX is what I use, it's not cheap at $60 but you can program it to do a lto more than just turbo, and it uses your existing PS3/PS4/XB360/XB1/Wii controllers.

I have been interested in this but I'm not even sure if they sell them anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got the Japanese Hori Pad one as well, the instructions were all in Japanese though. I've used it a few times but haven't found many games that need it these days compared to back in the PS1/2 days. It's a great controller, the only downside being that it's not wireless. I bought mine on Amazon and it came very fast, worked perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/Horipad-FPS-Plus-PS4/dp/B0106XFCPI

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 22.4.2018 at 6:32 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

Ive got the Japanese Hori Pad one as well, the instructions were all in Japanese though. I've used it a few times but haven't found many games that need it these days compared to back in the PS1/2 days. It's a great controller, the only downside being that it's not wireless. I bought mine on Amazon and it came very fast, worked perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/Horipad-FPS-Plus-PS4/dp/B0106XFCPI

Hi, does this controller support that you can automaticly press start and x over and over. Without you needing to do anything

24 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Hi, does this controller support that you can automaticly press start and x over and over. Without you needing to do anything

For X button, it does, it support turbo function (X presses over and over), by either holding the button, or even without holding it, however, it does not support the same functionality for the start/option button, unfortunately.

40 minutes ago, hsn963 said:

For X button, it does, it support turbo function (X presses over and over), by either holding the button, or even without holding it, however, it does not support the same functionality for the start/option button, unfortunately.

Do you know which controller does so? Someone on pstrophies.org say that most hori controllers can set autofire on multiple buttons.

1 hour ago, hsn963 said:

You can use the Hori controller to set auto-fire function to multiple buttons indeed (shoulder buttons included, tried it for R1 & L1), but the start/option button is not one of them.

Some guy on youtube tells me that i can... it should be possible to assign start button as for example square, and then press square and x. This should work, no? Have you tested this yourself?

On 4/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, diskdocx said:

https://www.amazon.ca/PlayStation-Hori-Video-Controller-Commander/dp/B0106XFCPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523222277&sr=8-1&keywords=horipad+fps+plus

I was actually planning to get one as well, and based on what I had read, this seems like the one to get.

I have this Turbo Controller and I can give it top marks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I suggest trying out these folks, their macro ps4 controller is super advanced, but not difficult to operate as cronus. These days turbo controllers have evolved so much, no computer or soft is required, all is done via remote's stock buttons. This was my reason 1 on why I've selected them over cronusmax mentioned above or strikepack dominator. The reason 2 is customization ability, this ps4 macro controller offers all functions as cronus max but with no painful scripts writing, I can programm any button presses timings or popular mods like rapid fire, if I want. Reason 3 is the quality of the controller and customer care. The controller is built nicely, you get to choose how to customize the shell and the buttons, and in case you do have questions about macros, they have agents who help with every single step, even thru fb.