Telltale Games Questions and Clarifications

Leaderboards

Ok need some assistance.

I believe I have these in release order =

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (PS3) Digital only? Ok it's digital only, only Wii has it physical. Question done!

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (PS3) Digital only? Ok it's digital only for PS3. Question done!

Tales of Monkey Island (PS3) Digital only? Ok it's digital only for PS3. Question done!

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (PS3) Digital only? Ok it's digital only for PS3. Question done!

Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (PS3) Digital only? Ok it's digital only for PS3. Question done!

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PS3) Physical only? I don't see it listed in the PSN store. Is all the content on the disk?

Ok it looks like it's physcial only, need to buy it used since it's out of print.

Back to the Future: The Game 3 plats correct = Physcial PS3, Digital PS3, and PS4?) Does the PS3 physical version have all the content on the disk?

Ok all content is on PS3 disc. Question done!

Clarification: It's only 2 plats! PS3 digital has no plat!

Jurassic Park the Game (PS3) Digital only? Ok it's digital only for PS3. Question done!

The Walking Dead Season 1 Is all the content on the PS3/PS4 discs? Ok PS4 version has everything but for PS3 you need GOTY version. Question done!

Poker Night 2 (PS3) I think this one is digital only, but is it hard since it's a poker game? Digital only, but not sure if it's really hard since poker games are kind of meh.

The Wolf Among Us No questions for this amazing game.

The Walking Dead Season 2 This has no plat, but is all content on the PS3/PS4 discs? All content is on disc for both PS3/PS4 versions. Question done!

Tales from the Borderlands  All content on the PS3/PS4 discs? All content is on disc for both PS3/PS4 versions. Digital PS4 version is a seperate stack, I'm safe from this confusion anyway. Question done!

Game of Thrones All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs? Ok it gets weird here, Episodes 1-5 are on the disc, but Episode 6 is a download. Anyways I got both versions digitally anyway. Question done!

Minecraft: Story Mode

Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two

All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Holy crap this Minecraft one is confusing.

Ok PS3 version for Season 1 has a complete version on disc. Check!

Ok PS4 version for Season 1 has a complete version on disc. Check!

REMINDER @Leaderboards BUY THE COMPLETE VERSIONS FOR SEASON 1 ON PS3/PS4, NOT THE ORIGINAL RELEASES.

Ok season 2 doesn't have a PS3 version. Perfect! Less confusion! Season 2 has the disk but only one episode on it.

REMINDER @Leaderboards WAIT TO SEE IF SEASON 2 WILL HAVE A COMPLETE VERSION DISC OF SEASON 2

Question done!

The Walking Dead: Michonne Digital only right? Digital only for PS3/PS4. Question done!

Batman: The Telltale Series

Batman: The Enemy Within

All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Not all episodes are on the disc.

Enemy Within has no PS3 version

Question done!

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

No PS3 version.

Not all episodes are on disc.

Question done

Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

No PS3 version.

Not all episodes are on disc.

Question done!

The Walking Dead Collection All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

No PS3 version

Ok I'll just buy the disc at low price, it has everything on it!

Question done!

OK I think we got it all covered. Hate that practice of only one episode on a disc and download the rest. Absolute rubbish.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Edited by Leaderboards

17 minutes ago, Leaderboards said:

Ok need some assistance.

Back to the Future: The Game 3 plats correct = Physcial PS3, Digital PS3, and PS4?) Does the PS3 physical version have all the content on the disk?

I don't have my disc on me, but I'm pretty sure this pre-dated the "season pass disc" so it should be everything

Jurassic Park the Game (PS3) Digital only?

For PS3, yes.

The Walking Dead Season 1 Is all the content on the PS3/PS4 discs?

PS3 - everything except 400 Days DLC (unless you got the GOTY version)

Poker Night 2 (PS3) I think this one is digital only, but is it hard since it's a poker game?

Haven't played it; digital only

The Walking Dead Season 2 This has no plat, but is all content on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Don't remember, but I think this pre-dates season pass disc.

Tales from the Borderlands  All content on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Don't remember, but I think this pre-dates season pass disc.

Game of Thrones All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Season Pass disc, so just the first episode and you have to download the rest

Minecraft: Story Mode All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs? This game has dlc and two season passes?

Season pass disc.  They released three extra episodes as an "adventure pass" or some such, which needs to be bought separately.

The Walking Dead: Michonne Digital only right?

Digital only, unless you're playing it as part of TWD Collection

Batman: The Telltale Series All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two All content found  on the PS3/PS4 discs?

Batman: The Enemy Within All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

I think these are all season pass discs, so no.

The Walking Dead Collection All content found on the PS3/PS4 discs?

I don't own it, but I hope so.  Also, there hasn't been a PS3 release of a TT game since I think the first Batman game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leaderboards said:

Ok all content is on PS3 disc. Question done!

Just to make sure it's clear, there are only 2 plats, physical PS3 and PS4. The digital PS3 version consisted of 5 individual episode trophy lists with no platinum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

back to the future ps3 digital no platinum,in physical ps3 yes and digital ps4 yes both have platinum

Yep updated it. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Just to make sure it's clear, there are only 2 plats, physical PS3 and PS4. The digital PS3 version consisted of 5 individual episode trophy lists with no platinum.

Right 2 plats, not 3! Messed up. Thanks!

Can someone give me feedback/answer for CSI: Fatal Conspiracy?

Isn't there another CSI game?

Edit: Ah nevermind, it's NCIS made by Ubisoft!

Edited by Leaderboards

3 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

i believe that yes,same that happen with minecraft story mode season 1 

Ok we wait for more stuff to come for Season 2. Thanks!

Ok just need to clarify the batman games and I think I will be done.

Appreciate everyone's support so far.

I wonder if I forgot about any other Telltale game I didn't list.

Edited by Leaderboards
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leaderboards said:

Ok we wait for more stuff to come for Season 2. Thanks!

Ok just need to clarify the batman games and I think I will be done.

Appreciate everyone's support so far.

I wonder if I forgot about any other Telltale game I didn't list.

yes,both batman are fully completed and you can platinum both games

• Like 1

Oops looks like Season 1 of Walking Dead on PS3 has a Japanese version, anyone know if it has English subtitles and is there no 400 days DLC?

Also can anyone confirm if the PS3 version of Batman Season 1, is it a glitchy mess?

Edited by Leaderboards

Just now, CypherNova139 said:

Tales from the Borderlands: iirc the PS4 disc and PS3 disc/digital are the same list. To get a separate trophy list on PS4 you will need to purchase the PS4 version digitally.

Yeah I got both versions. I know it has a confusing thing to it. I'm set, thank you tho.

3 minutes ago, Leaderboards said:

Oops looks like Season 1 of Walking Dead on PS3 has a Japanese version, anyone know if it has English subtitles and is there no 400 days DLC?

Also can anyone confirm if the PS3 version of Batman Season 1, is it a glitchy mess?

a glitchy mess is game of thrones ps3 physical,the last chapter was horrific and pure garbage,i recomend you that buy in digital in ps3 and the same advice to play tales from borderlands in ps3,my advice is play that game in ps4 both versions in physical and digital

• Like 1

Just now, locoporkko said:

a glitchy mess is game of thrones ps3 physical,the last chapter was horrific and pure garbage,i recomend you that buy in digital in ps3 and the same advice to play tales from borderlands in ps3,my advice is play that game in ps4 both versions in physical and digital

Yeah I'm set for Game of Thrones and Borderlands, Thank you for your concern though :)

Ok sorry to repeat these questions but I need them answered lol :

Poker Night 2, is it a good game, does it suck? Is it hard to 100%?

The Japanese version of the Walking Dead Season 1 (PS3), anyone play it? English? No 400 Days DLC?

Any comments on CSI: Fatal Conspiracy?

Have I missed any Telltale Game I didn't list?