PLATnumb--

question about a trophy since my game glitched

4 posts in this topic

I need one more trophy.  Just the trophy for the ending.  But I'm in the infinite credit loop so as of now it's either wait for a patch that will fix it (apparently the one that drops on the 9th wont)  or start a new game and hope it doesn't happen again.  

My question is if anyone knows if I can choose the "hidden" ending you can do right in the beginning and that will pop the trophy.  Or if it only pops from the last two endings

What I dit to solve the infinite credit loop glitch is download the save copy from PS Plus to my PS4. This way I needed to do a little piece of the story again, but solved the problem though :)

I the chose the other ending (resist), defeated Joseph Seed, drove to the bunker and the trophy popped up. No problems with infinite credits anymore. You could try that.

14 hours ago, MaFFiA_KiD said:

What I dit to solve the infinite credit loop glitch is download the save copy from PS Plus to my PS4. This way I needed to do a little piece of the story again, but solved the problem though :)

I the chose the other ending (resist), defeated Joseph Seed, drove to the bunker and the trophy popped up. No problems with infinite credits anymore. You could try that.

hey! I appreciate the response!  Unfortunately I never set my PS4 to upload saves to the cloud (I have since this happened done that though).  Wish I would of.  Anyway it's either wait for a patch or start it over, or hopefully someone can confirm you can pop it right away in the beginning

I heard about the hidden ending before I played the game so that was the first thing I did, but I didn't get any trophy for that.