Missing Kushala/Teostra XL Crown and I'm out of Investigations

YORGOS_PB

Stopped sniping when I realized there were only a handful of investigations left, that way I'd also get Investigations by picking up footprints and breaking parts. 

Unfortunately I got a bunch of shit investigations (when I actually got some) and there's rarely a worthy SOS for me to join, the most I've found were 3 Silver Rewards Kushala. 

Hell I'm even out of Tempered Investigations. 

Should I consider sniping the Optional quests?, or maybe just keep on trying Tracking the Delivery.

Edited by YRGS
corrected Tracking the Delivery instead of A Simple Task

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

When looking for Teo, all I got was K. Daora and Nergigante. And when I did get Teo investigations, they were useless. Best advice would be to snipe with a friend.

Definitely, I'm waiting for a couple of friends to catch up with me so we can snipe

2 hours ago, Willstown said:

Do the Beryl collecting event quest.  It's 50 minutes and there are loads of elder tracks around to collect

Been doing those, and I've got just 1 Teostra so far. 
This is crazy

• 2 weeks later...

My basic rule if I'm going for a crown (not really crown sniping yet since I have enough other stuff to do in the game) is looking for SOS and only joining SOS of people with HR 100+ because a lot of times, people over HR100 don't need help and they just fire the flare when it's a crown to make it available for other people.

The higher the HR rank of the player firing the flare, the bigger the chances that he doesn't really need help and just flares because he found a crown.

On 4/19/2018 at 1:24 AM, Sicho said:

My basic rule if I'm going for a crown (not really crown sniping yet since I have enough other stuff to do in the game) is looking for SOS and only joining SOS of people with HR 100+ because a lot of times, people over HR100 don't need help and they just fire the flare when it's a crown to make it available for other people.

The higher the HR rank of the player firing the flare, the bigger the chances that he doesn't really need help and just flares because he found a crown.

I stopped doing similar stuff because people just DIE, omfg I can't believe I never got good randoms. 
Stopped flaring quite early, I'm HR230 and still will only play with irl friends because of that (they don't die)

• Like 1