Bahamut3104

DLC Question

6 posts in this topic

I wanted to get confirmation before I started a boosting session. If I have the MUA2 Juggernaut Compatibility Pack can I get the trophies for the Characters and Sims DLC pack if the other person has purchased the DLC?

On 9/4/2018 at 11:28 PM, Bahamut3104 said:

I wanted to get confirmation before I started a boosting session. If I have the MUA2 Juggernaut Compatibility Pack can I get the trophies for the Characters and Sims DLC pack if the other person has purchased the DLC?

Yeah, according to others threads that I have read and info I personally know, it should probably work. But could you please tell me how I can even find the Juggernaut pack anywhere? I've been searching it for years. Next problem is to find someone who has the actual DLC...

On 6/13/2018 at 10:41 AM, apostolis-t-94gr said:

Yeah, according to others threads that I have read and info I personally know, it should probably work. But could you please tell me how I can even find the Juggernaut pack anywhere? I've been searching it for years. Next problem is to find someone who has the actual DLC...

The dlc for Juggernaut pack was removed a long time ago.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:41 AM, apostolis-t-94gr said:

Both DLCs were removed around 2010. The compatibility pack simply means you can see the DLC characters someone is using if you don't have the DLC yourself.

I was actually lucky as in August of 2010, I was browsing PSN, saw the compatibility packs for free and got them thinking they were the DLC. When I realized they weren't, I went back into PSN and purchased the actual DLC. Shortly after, the DLC was removed permanently. Even though I have the DLC, to this day, I'm still pissed at Activision for permanently removing it.

57 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Both DLCs were removed around 2010. The compatibility pack simply means you can see the DLC characters someone is using if you don't have the DLC yourself.

I was actually lucky as in August of 2010, I was browsing PSN, saw the compatibility packs for free and got them thinking they were the DLC. When I realized they weren't, I went back into PSN and purchased the actual DLC. Shortly after, the DLC was removed permanently. Even though I have the DLC, to this day, I'm still pissed at Activision for permanently removing it.

It's not like it was Activisions choice, the licensing expired so they had no choice