How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

8 minutes ago, ScooloV said:

Because your PSN account can be banned not by mod team or anyone else from this leaderboard, but by Sony themselves. And they didn't tell that they won't ban you (neither they told that they will), so do these 2-3 extra platinum worth it?

And what can we banned for exactly? What RULE are we breaking?

55 minutes ago, Nitro said:

And what can we banned for exactly? What RULE are we breaking?

11. Use restrictions
Some Products available via the PSN may have specific rules on how they may be used. For instance, when you purchase a Product (including a subscription service) you may be restricted to downloading, streaming and/or using the Product:
(i) in your country of residence only;
(ii) with the purchasing Account only;
(iii) during a limited period or periods only;
(iv) with certain compatible Sony system and/or other devices only; and/or
(v) with a certain number of compatible devices (including Sony systems) that are associated with the purchasing Account only.

6.6. You must not use any means to bypass or disable any encryption, security, or authentication mechanism for the Authorised Systems or any Software, or to gain unauthorised access or to interfere with any account, service, hardware, software or network connected to the PSN.

37 minutes ago, Ludziki said:

11. Use restrictions
Some Products available via the PSN may have specific rules on how they may be used. For instance, when you purchase a Product (including a subscription service) you may be restricted to downloading, streaming and/or using the Product:
(i) in your country of residence only;
(ii) with the purchasing Account only;
(iii) during a limited period or periods only;
(iv) with certain compatible Sony system and/or other devices only; and/or
(v) with a certain number of compatible devices (including Sony systems) that are associated with the purchasing Account only.

6.6. You must not use any means to bypass or disable any encryption, security, or authentication mechanism for the Authorised Systems or any Software, or to gain unauthorised access or to interfere with any account, service, hardware, software or network connected to the PSN.

Okay sure, but how many people have used an alt account. Hell even the Leader of Sony Entertainment America said in like 2012 he had an EU, NA & JP account. 

And I mean, seriously, how many people do this? You'd be crazy if you could find someone high-ish on the LB with only one of each game.

And 6.6 does not apply as it is referring to PSN. Plus it doesn't really do that does it? All it does is allow people to sign in as themselves by bringing up a settings app.

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I already posted it earlier, but the email exploit violates at least 3 different parts of the terms of service

Yes, but a lot of people break them every time a new regional stack is out on PS3 and 4. You would HAVE TO break a rule to get regional stacks in the first place.

Why not make few blank accounts with few plats made this way and than report it and wait too see what will happen. It may take a while but it's worth it. Easiest solution there is no other way to be 100% sure ATM. Talking with some random sony worker on a chat is not good enough.

Edited by bezdomnekoty

I'll just mention that some Sony live chat guy seeing this thread isn't going to get you banned on PSN. This forum allows you to change your username and swap forum accounts at times, so Sony themselves can't completely verify that the person on the forums actually is the user of that PSN Account, as this isn't an official Sony leaderboard. You will likely have to be caught by them on their network rather than anything else for them to actually confirm you've been doing what you did. If they really cared, don't you think they'd actually come to websites like this to stop the discussion of boosting trophies for games? Either way, if this is patched out of the console then it was a short-lived thing, but I think that because the vita is so vulnerable, new ways will still come about that allow you to play another region's game and get the trophies. 

NEED MORE TESTING

Here is the method I have discovered. I believe that is the most accurate one for someone looking for the safest way; 

1-Completely format your VITA

2-Set up your VITA using your ALT ACCOUNT(the account that has the game you want to play with your main)

3-Watch the crap intro and head to the e-mail app so long as you reach the main menu add the e-mail that you sent the hidden reg app to using the website http://vitatricks.tk/signup.html

3*Download the game you want to synch to your main account.

4-HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND. Run the game and go back to main menu immediately. So that game won't have a chance to load its trophies. DON'T close it. And also don't earn any trophy from it. 

5-After leaving the game running on background, head to e-mail app again. Run the hidden reg app thingy. Just like midgetstrawdog mentioned in OP wait for some time until you get the log-in screen. When you get the log-in screen log in to your main account.

6-Start Settings on main menu, tap PSN Settings and do quick log in, log out.

7-From now on enjoy the game, earn trophies and synch them however you desire. 

So my discovery is leave the game running on background. And It is also pretty quick. The annoying part is to deactivating WIFI while trying to get log-in screen from e-mail.

Games tested;

Midnight Deluxe AS

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 3

On 23/04/2018 at 9:40 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

>safest

>formatting Vita

Hm... kiritoHmm.png

Other people have said that the trophies can sync but in the wrong order, what he suggests allows you to start playing the game with your main account to possibly avoid that issue. 

On 4/24/2018 at 2:53 AM, Abysm_Nucleus said:

NEED MORE TESTING

Here is the method I have discovered. I believe that is the most accurate one for someone looking for the safest way; 

1-Completely format your VITA

2-Set up your VITA using your ALT ACCOUNT(the account that has the game you want to play with your main)

3-Watch the crap intro and head to the e-mail app so long as you reach the main menu add the e-mail that you sent the hidden reg app to using the website http://vitatricks.tk/signup.html

3*Download the game you want to synch to your main account.

4-HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND. Run the game and go back to main menu immediately. So that game won't have a chance to load its trophies. DON'T close it. And also don't earn any trophy from it. 

5-After leaving the game running on background, head to e-mail app again. Run the hidden reg app thingy. Just like midgetstrawdog mentioned in OP wait for some time until you get the log-in screen. When you get the log-in screen log in to your main account.

6-Start Settings on main menu, tap PSN Settings and do quick log in, log out.

7-From now on enjoy the game, earn trophies and synch them however you desire. 

So my discovery is leave the game running on background. And It is also pretty quick. The annoying part is to deactivating WIFI while trying to get log-in screen from e-mail.

Games tested;

Midnight Deluxe AS

This won't work on all games. Take Period Cube for example. That game is so big that it requires to be the only app open. Unfortunately I will have to risk it with this one :/

On 4/10/2018 at 7:16 AM, KRCBR said:

Is there a video guide on how to use this method?

I know your post is old, but I can make one? :)

8 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

What an interesting thread. I wish everyone well who is participating in this. I doubt it will make any difference to the upper end of the boards but it will be fun to watch. Good to see so many low level hunters embracing this, I had no idea how desperate they were to climb the boards.

Need to make my goal for this year bro :P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol I guess we will, messagd me in a few years when you catch up. Goodluck, I think you are going to need it. 1f600.png

Catching you isn't my goal mate ahaha xD

• Like 1

I think Sony will not ban anyone for using this trick. 

Right now Sony is not monitoring the trophies (time stamp/region) to detect and ban who use Hack/Exploit in their system. To do this They need a big update on Server Side, that's mean "Money to spend". Is not worth It. Sony should fix this Exploit, because can be used to steal account information (as: Mail, PSN, Paymant information and what more?). 

PSNProfile should allow this trick as everyone here can use it, If still working (never tried). 

Good Hunting!! :)