How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

On 6/7/2018 at 11:00 AM, midgetstrawdog said:

Will you be making a guide for Chaos Champuru? Would love to get that game done. By the way I found that micro transactions work whilst doing this too

I'm aiming to finish a guide over the next few days, but if you don't mind it being a bit disorganized, I have the information needed to 100% the game here 

I'm still looking up a few ways to lower the amount of time needed to 100% it, but if you have a strong friend, you can definitely 100% the game within 2 days without buying any premium currency. (Someone already got a 100% in sub 24hrs)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

the link down?? any other alteratives ???  i already bough the eu vita game..got this bad news :(

On 07/07/2018 at 11:05 AM, Combatting said:

Just an fyi. The link doesn't work anymore. 

Replaced with new link :) 

I plan on playing Mary Skelter: Nightmares (US) and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus (HK) but I'm a completionist and terrified of getting DLC trophies that I can't obtain. So if I played Mary Skelter and it decided to add DLC trophies, I'd be allowed to use this trick to download the DLC?

The trick is no long works the website has been down 

15 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I plan on playing Mary Skelter: Nightmares (US) and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus (HK) but I'm a completionist and terrified of getting DLC trophies that I can't obtain. So if I played Mary Skelter and it decided to add DLC trophies, I'd be allowed to use this trick to download the DLC?

sorry thanks for new link. goona try it out in no time!!!

Didn't try this method yet and so far do not intend to, but I I think that in order to save yourself from the crashes of the website which provides the files, just send those files to your e-mail account, whichever, and then just store it there so in case if the www will go down again, you can simply forward the message from your "backup" to the one synced on PSV. I think I am right, right?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Yes

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Smashero said:

Didn't try this method yet and so far do not intend to, but I I think that in order to save yourself from the crashes of the website which provides the files, just send those files to your e-mail account, whichever, and then just store it there so in case if the www will go down again, you can simply forward the message from your "backup" to the one synced on PSV. I think I am right, right?

Yeah, I got the email and archived it, and just unarchive whenever I need it.

9 minutes ago, Isaac1364 said:

I finally managed to get it to work, but the trophy didn't get synced to my main account. Does that mean I have to create a new account and start the process all over again?

You should be able to see whether or not it will sync to you main account by checking the playstation network tab inside of the trophies app. If your account is in the top right then it will sync to your account. 

You shouldn't need to create a new account, but if there is a trophy saved locally that got synced to a dummy then you will have to reset your vita. Getting the timing down on the internet disable was very difficult for me too, spent a good 30 minutes trying on my first time too.  

7 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

You should be able to see whether or not it will sync to you main account by checking the playstation network tab inside of the trophies app. If your account is in the top right then it will sync to your account. 

You shouldn't need to create a new account, but if there is a trophy saved locally that got synced to a dummy then you will have to reset your vita. Getting the timing down on the internet disable was very difficult for me too, spent a good 30 minutes trying on my first time too.  

The trophy has been synced to the alt account, but when I checked the trophy list the first time my main account was shown. I didn't get the error message during the first sync shown in the video though, could that have something to do with it?

1 hour ago, Isaac1364 said:

The trophy has been synced to the alt account, but when I checked the trophy list the first time my main account was shown. I didn't get the error message during the first sync shown in the video though, could that have something to do with it?

If you are earning the trophies before account swapping, then yes the initial error matters. If no trophies are earned then it shouldn't matter. You also shouldn't be syncing on the first swap, just the second. Your ID will show on the first swap but it won't work properly 

5 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

If you are earning the trophies before account swapping, then yes the initial error matters. If no trophies are earned then it shouldn't matter. You also shouldn't be syncing on the first swap, just the second. Your ID will show on the first swap but it won't work properly 

What I did was swap to my main, log out and log in, sync, swap to my alt, download the game, earn a trophy and then sync again.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I have 2 questions.
I want answers from those who have knowledge.

1- Do you have any guarantee that I will not be marked as a fraudster if I practice this?

2- Does this method work with PS VITA TV?

1. Nope, not by this site or any other. You don't get flagged for simply doing it here, but it might glitch and you get trophies out of order etc, so beware of this.

18 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I do not understand exactly

Could you give me some more detail?

Some users experienced glitches: they have completed the game from "secondary" account, synced the trophies to their "main" account, but for example if the game had 20 trophies, instead of syncing 20/20 only 12/20 were synced including the platinum trophy, which will guarantee you flag here.

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Some users experienced glitches: the have completed the game from "secondary" account, synced the trophies to their "main" account, but for example if the game had 20 trophies, instead of syncing 20/20 only 12/20 were synced including the platinum trophy, which will guarantee you flag here.

So first you have to complete it on the account that is the subject first.
Then later we must open our main account.

Did I get right?

2 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

So first you have to complete it on the account that is the subject first.
Then later we must open our main account.

Did I get right?

Read the first post, there is a guide.

There are examples also available on YT.