How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

4 hours ago, Astrailla said:

I prefer to ask before doing anything. I would like to use one of my game on my sub account into my main account (the accounts are from EU). But I've some trophies already on the sub account of some games I would like to play in the main one. It is doable to play on the main account for the trophies already on the sub one or it would be better to rebuy the games ?

My apologize if there was already an answer.

Yes, this is possible. You will need to factory reset to get rid of the trophies though and make sure not to sync or the trophy list will not be at 0%

But as I say to most of these questions, practice first. If you try doing stuff like this and something goes wrong the chances are higher of a messed up list 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can acces the signup link on my side.

There is something I don't get it. If I understand well, with the trick I've 24 hours to play any kind of game from the shared account. I really don't get the part when you've to "reset" the time knowing you've to keep the saves. Could you give me some precision about this ?

2 hours ago, AstraiIIa said:

I can acces the signup link on my side.

There is something I don't get it. If I understand well, with the trick I've 24 hours to play any kind of game from the shared account. I really don't get the part when you've to "reset" the time knowing you've to keep the saves. Could you give me some precision about this ?

The best way in my opinion is to reset the vita, then sign in normally with the account that has the games that you want to plat. Download the games,  then disable your wifi. Then you have unlimited time to play the games with zero chance of an accidental sync or whatever.  

Then once it's time to sync the trophies to your main amount,  turn on wifi and follow the steps in the OP. Works for me,  but I don't know how it would work if you needed to play online for any of the games.  

• Like 2

Okay, I will try this after work. I've just one game with online trophies and it can be done in 3 minutes. 

I'm reading again the steps one by one. Basically, I've to make all steps except step 7 (because of restoring trophies) ?

I'm really sorry if I ask a lot of unnecessary questions.

Has anyone used this method for anything other than EZPZ plats?

I’m curious how well it works with longer games since people mentioned getting all trophies in one session is the safest way...

Edited by Bliss
Post wasn’t clear enough

@AstraiIIa   The 24h window is when using the online method. After this window is up the swap will break and will sync any unscnyed trophies to the alt account. The saves and everything else should be intact. If you do the offline method you don’t have to worry about this unless you forget to turn off the WiFi. 

You will have to do step 7

@Bliss  I have done longer games that don’t have plats by syncing every trophy as I went. It’s no different to an easy plat as long as you are careful. Or do the aforementioned offline method and sync the whole thing once it’s beat 

I don't know where is the difference between the online and offline methods.

Also, I've this kind of scenario :

Main account has not the game so no trophies.

Alternate account has the game and gots some trophies.

With the video in the OP, he looks like he's just synchronizing his trophies from his alternate account to the main. But the main objective I seek, is to play the games from the alternante account on the main, without the problem of synchronizing the trophies from the alternate one to the main.

Is there a way I can do that, and if possible, to have the steps one by one for this kind of case ?

4 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

@Bliss I have done longer games that don’t have plats by syncing every trophy as I went. It’s no different to an easy plat as long as you are careful. Or do the aforementioned offline method and sync the whole thing once it’s beat 

Okay, thanks.

Will the offline method result in “missing timestamp”?

On 12.2.2020 at 0:50 PM, Bliss said:

Has anyone used this method for anything other than EZPZ plats?

I’m curious how well it works with longer games since people mentioned getting all trophies in one session is the safest way...

I platinumed some long games in multiple sessions and the best method is to play after the switch trick.

Once you finished a session synch the trophies and turn off the vita, the next day do the trick again but don’t format the vita or the memory card since it’s not necessary and you resume where you stopped.

The online method guarantees you won’t have timestamp issues.

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:22 PM, maormaor13 said:

How you do the vita trick on ps tv?

there is no wifi button in the ps menu

you have to physically disconnect it- like unplug your router/modem *or* if your using ethernet- just unplug the cable from your pstv.

if the game is one that allows you to run other system apps at the same time you can simply disable it in settings- which is more erh convient.

On 14/02/2020 at 5:11 AM, Bliss said:

Okay, thanks.

Will the offline method result in “missing timestamp”?

No it shouldn't because you still have to sign into your alt to download the games you want. That must verify the time or something, but then after the games have downloaded, I turn off wifi. I've done this method numerous times and have not been caught out.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, closertim said:

No it shouldn't because you still have to sign into your alt to download the games you want. That must verify the time or something, but then after the games have downloaded, I turn off wifi. I've done this method numerous times and have not been caught out.

Can you turn off the Vita after turning off the WiFi and continue to play your games ? Or you need to synch before you lost the local trophies for your main ? 

28 minutes ago, closertim said:

Cheers. :) 

11 hours ago, closertim said:

The only ofw way to get "Missing Timestamp" is if your clock is reset .. which normally dont happen- unless you removed the battery or did the key combo that resets the clock .. 

others are like if  you used  the ksceRtcSetCurrentSecureTick(uint32_t* timestamp); function.. (or using software that does *such as trophaxse.*) but that stuff isn't allowed in leaderboards so probably not here- but i mean if you did use it then yeah you could set it to the invalid time - which is actually "1st January 1 @ 00:00:00.0000" . 

anyway ical wont get you a 1/1/1 time the only way it could mess up times if you do something like get a trophy like "Beat chapter 4" before getting "Beat chapter 1" or whatever.

Edited by EareosMineCraft

17 hours ago, AstraiIIa said:

Can you turn off the Vita after turning off the WiFi and continue to play your games ? Or you need to synch before you lost the local trophies for your main ? 

You can turn off the vita, no worries at all.  It's not until you're happy with your progress with your trophies that you turn wifi on and do the email trick.  From step 2 on the op. 

• Like 2