How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

17 hours ago, Astraya_Zhang said:

Works like a charm. I've just one game with three online trophies, I wonder if someone succed to obtain some.

I can tell you about my experience: i have Unit 13 game physical version, but i dont have Network pass for it to get online trophy, but i had friend's account with this pass. And i somehow got even multiplayer trophy for my main account - i dont remember how for 100%, but i believe technics are the same. I got trophy while being on friend's account, then synced it to mine account. The key is that trophies doesnt sync automatically on vita while being online (in contrast with PS4). So you can try and test it too

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2020 at 3:29 AM, closertim said:

You can turn off the vita, no worries at all.  It's not until you're happy with your progress with your trophies that you turn wifi on and do the email trick.  From step 2 on the op. 

The method will stop working if : - you turn off your psvita 

- you turn off your wifi

- exactly 24 hours after doing the glitch.

1 minute ago, Bliss said:

Check your spam folder. 

Also, be careful with this trick, it’s easy to mess up.

Yes. It took me 1h the first time but after it's only a matter of 5 minutes. I suggest to take in notes the steps on a paper if you are new with it.

13 hours ago, anilcanballi said:

Vitatricks site gives error after I put my mail address so I dont think it actually register.That's why I asked can someone mail to me

I'm in the same boat. Went to go try it today and the email site says its cant be reached

I've done the trick in the past but cant find my old email.

Would someone be able to email me the email?

Edited by Jam_Lime44

1 hour ago, Naomie_Len said:

I'm still scared of this method :l I want to play my games and I can be LVL 100 fast playing all RatalaikaGames.

But I'm still not sure about it x.x

There is nothing to worry about. The top leaderboard do it and I do it since 6 months, there's no problem with it.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, anilcanballi said:

Done.

Much appreciated, man. Thanks.

Regarding this method, I've read almost all this thread, and still have some questions, that may have been answered before, but...  let's go.

1 - From what I've read, there's an "offline" and an" online" method for this to work. Both of them expire after 24 hours, but I've also noticed someone saying we can't turn wi-fi off. So, how does this work, exatly?

2 - Let's assume I have an account and decided to create another. Let's call them A and B. A is my older and B is the newest one. I've already got, let's say, Gravity Rush's platinum in account A and want to do it again in account B. One of the steps require a trophy sync. In this case, would the trophies be synced from my older account, thus completely negating me the chance to get another plat on account B, or there's a way to prevent it?

3 - If I let my vita in sleep mode, will it disable the trick?

Thanks in advance.

I used to do the online method until it screwed me over one day so I only do the offline method.  Way safer and you have unlimited time to finish games. 

It only screwed me over as in I had to complete the game again because it had synced the latter half of trophies on my alt account.   

11 hours ago, closertim said:

I used to do the online method until it screwed me over one day so I only do the offline method.  Way safer and you have unlimited time to finish games. 

It only screwed me over as in I had to complete the game again because it had synced the latter half of trophies on my alt account.   

But how can I do this "offline method"?

Basically reset the vita, then sign in using the account the games you want to platinum are on,  eg. For me my main amount is eu so my alts are US or hongkong.  

Set up your gmail through the email app, make sure you've got the email to do the trick.  

Then go to the store and buy/ download the games you want.  You have unlimited time to finish them so you can do more than one.  I do 3 at a time.  

Then before you start any of the games turn off wifi.  I do that so that for any reason it doesn't sync any trophies to that account.  

Once you've finished the games,  basically follow the OP from step 4.

Edited by closertim

On 17/04/2020 at 2:02 PM, closertim said:

Basically reset the vita, then sign in using the account the games you want to platinum are on,  eg. For me my main amount is eu so my alts are US or hongkong.  

Set up your gmail through the email app, make sure you've got the email to do the trick.  

Then go to the store and buy/ download the games you want.  You have unlimited time to finish them so you can do more than one.  I do 3 at a time.  

Then before you start any of the games turn off wifi.  I do that so that for any reason it doesn't sync any trophies to that account.  

Once you've finished the games,  basically follow the OP from step 4.

Now I get it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - Format your PS Vita.

2 - Sign in using the gameshare account

3 - Set up your e'mail but DON'T DO THE TRICK YET.

4 - Download the games you want to play

5 - Play the games until you get the plat

6 - THEN do the account trick.

Is that right?

• Like 2

On 21/04/2020 at 10:09 AM, PhoddaII said:

Now I get it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - Format your PS Vita.

2 - Sign in using the gameshare account

3 - Set up your e'mail but DON'T DO THE TRICK YET.

4 - Download the games you want to play

5 - Play the games until you get the plat

6 - THEN do the account trick.

Is that right?

Bang on,  it's up to you if you wanna turn off your wifi while playing the games.  Just incase the trophies sync for whatever reason.