How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

I have a question about this method. On my alt account I have platinum and save of that playthrough in Yomawari: Night Alone. If I reset vita then do all steps untill switching to main download game, download save from cloud start the game and get bunch of trophies but not platinum because some trophies only unlocked by actually doing them (for example all story/chapter related). Yet for some reason i got trophie for all collectibles though not for specific ones which means I cannot legitimately obtain that trophies alone. Question is "Is this will be flagged as cheating?"

Sorry for my english I'am very rarely speak/write in it.

Edited by Orishida

Hi to everyone,

Guys please tell me that everything is going to be ok because if not I will lose my mind!

I always did the trick and worked like a charm but now before doing the trick I played this piece of Sh!t game color slayer and I was online and accidentally I sync but stopped it.

Thing is that I was ready to sync 25 platinums and now I am afraid not to mess with the timestamps...

What is synced is 2 games to 90% and color slayer at 0%

What will happen if I do the trick now?Will it sync all other games plus these at 100% will it sync everything except these 3 and I'll have to do them again and mess the timestamps or maybe if I do them again the timestamps will be ok?

Please help!

20 hours ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

Hi to everyone,

Guys please tell me that everything is going to be ok because if not I will lose my mind!

I always did the trick and worked like a charm but now before doing the trick I played this piece of Sh!t game color slayer and I was online and accidentally I sync but stopped it.

Thing is that I was ready to sync 25 platinums and now I am afraid not to mess with the timestamps...

What is synced is 2 games to 90% and color slayer at 0%

What will happen if I do the trick now?Will it sync all other games plus these at 100% will it sync everything except these 3 and I'll have to do them again and mess the timestamps or maybe if I do them again the timestamps will be ok?

Please help!

If you sync now it will go wrong. Because you synced accidentally, some trophies will likely be on your alt account and the rest of your main account. So you will have the platinum unlocked but with trophies missing. 

You will need to wipe the vita and not sync.

24 minutes ago, BoxerJack said:

If you sync now it will go wrong. Because you synced accidentally, some trophies will likely be on your alt account and the rest of your main account. So you will have the platinum unlocked but with trophies missing. 

You will need to wipe the vita and not sync.

Thanks for the reply!

I did wipe my vita and started all over again!Good thing is that everything is fast so it will not take long but it's a shame:(

Lesson learned!Do not start glitchy games when you have a ton of others to sync or sync 10 by 10 to be sure not to lost a big amount of trophy data!

20 hours ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

Thanks for the reply!

I did wipe my vita and started all over again!Good thing is that everything is fast so it will not take long but it's a shame:(

Lesson learned!Do not start glitchy games when you have a ton of others to sync or sync 10 by 10 to be sure not to lost a big amount of trophy data!

No problem. 

A good trick I've learnt is when you are ready to sync your games, log into the account your sharing the games from on your PS4 and check your trophy list. If the trophies have accidentally synced during your game play, they will usually appear to of synced on your sharing account. 

15 hours ago, BoxerJack said:

No problem. 

A good trick I've learnt is when you are ready to sync your games, log into the account your sharing the games from on your PS4 and check your trophy list. If the trophies have accidentally synced during your game play, they will usually appear to of synced on your sharing account. 

That's a very good trick to know. Thanks.

18 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

So not to be a pain, but I have heard there are two methods online and offline. Which is riskier? Is any method 100% safe?

The offline method is to play games before the trick and once you ready to synch, do the trick, this is the riskier and things can go wrong.

The online method is first do the trick and play afterwards.

I played hundreds of vita games only using the online method, never had a problem.

Edited by maormaor13

17 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

The offline method is to play games before the trick and once you ready to synch, do the trick, this is the riskier and things can go wrong.

I played hundreds of vita games only using the online method, never had a problem.

I’ve heard that the online method can be a problem if you are using someone else’s account. Is that accurate? I have a buddy that is willing to hook me up with a game, but I don’t want to take any risks at all.

5 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

I've heard the opposite and that playing offline is the safer approach because you can do multiple games and not worry about not playing within 24hrs. I really want to finally do this. 

9 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

I've heard the opposite and that playing offline is the safer approach because you can do multiple games and not worry about not playing within 24hrs. I really want to finally do this. 

See I have heard mixed things as well. I would love to know the safe and unsafe method and what to avoid doing that screws so many people up.

10 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

I do this method. I play all the games I want offline, then do the trick and sync them to my main account.

18 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I wish someone would post a method that guarantees your stuff won’t get screwed up! lol Anybody?

You can't be sure for 100%. I have read your topic and many posts about your concern. Some people do prefer offline method and other people prefer online method. I think the both methods are good to go, but there's always risks. Few games do autosync while you're playing. I did some plats by syncing one or two trophies each time, but I've been told it's risky method. I don't know lol. Just for now I quitted with achieving plats from other regions on my Vita.

13 minutes ago, Draexani said:

You can't be sure for 100%. I have read your topic and many posts about your concern. Some people do prefer offline method and other people prefer online method. I think the both methods are good to go, but there's always risks. Few games do autosync while you're playing. I did some plats by syncing one or two trophies each time, but I've been told it's risky method. I don't know lol. Just for now I quitted with achieving plats from other regions on my Vita.

So I’m gamesharing with a friend in this case. What would you recommend? Online or offline?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm new to this, but I've read the steps and plan on trying out the offline method. I'm only wondering about the steps in case you're doing a few platinums at a time... Say for example I download 10 games, and I finish three of them. So if I follow all the steps given previously and end up to the Trophies app to sync to my main account, those 3 games will sync and I will be at a point where the Trophies app is connected to my main account.

Now I want to do some other games, how do I do this?

Thanks in advance!

57 minutes ago, ThaRaven403 said:

Hi!

I'm new to this, but I've read the steps and plan on trying out the offline method. I'm only wondering about the steps in case you're doing a few platinums at a time... Say for example I download 10 games, and I finish three of them. So if I follow all the steps given previously and end up to the Trophies app to sync to my main account, those 3 games will sync and I will be at a point where the Trophies app is connected to my main account.

Now I want to do some other games, how do I do this?

Thanks in advance!

After you do the trick you have 24 hours. Other games you finish after your first sync still be on your main account in 24 hours. After that, you have to do some steps again for the trophy app. But there is nothing wrong with doing more platinums at the given time.

9 hours ago, anilcanballi said:

After you do the trick you have 24 hours. Other games you finish after your first sync still be on your main account in 24 hours. After that, you have to do some steps again for the trophy app. But there is nothing wrong with doing more platinums at the given time.

What I mean is that I'm not sure to see what the steps would be and what "state" I'm in after I've done the sync of the trophies.

Starting from step 9 (from the original post), if I want to go back to play other games, what would be the steps to do with the account and/or email trick?

9 hours ago, ThaRaven403 said:

What I mean is that I'm not sure to see what the steps would be and what "state" I'm in after I've done the sync of the trophies.

Starting from step 9 (from the original post), if I want to go back to play other games, what would be the steps to do with the account and/or email trick?

After you sync your trophies if you still have time (24 hours total) you can play other games and sync your trophies. You don't need to repeat any steps. After 24 hours  you have to sign out and repeat steps from 4.(...open your mail and sign in with your main account...) 

• Like 1

I'm near to test this method but i'm afraid xD and few questions are comin'...

I don't want many plats or something like that... I've just forgot to buy The U3 expansion of Uncharted : Fight for Fortune before they delisted it from EU Store and still only need the 2 trophies of this DLC for the 100%.

"Luckily" (loool), U3 DLC is still buyable from some others store like HK and Malaysian ones but I know the Vita can be linked to only one account in one region...

So my questions are : The method here is the only way to complete my game ? Which other solution can i find to complete it ? Which are the risks to use the methods describe here ?

I'm not really good in this xD, i've just understand that there is a risk to be flagged about the timestamps but is there others risks ? by example for the data about others game in your main account or something else...

Thx

1 hour ago, anilcanballi said:

After you sync your trophies if you still have time (24 hours total) you can play other games and sync your trophies. You don't need to repeat any steps. After 24 hours  you have to sign out and repeat steps from 4.(...open your mail and sign in with your main account...) 

Well, that actually answered the question. So if I don't have time (or if I want to force things), I just sign out from the PSN and once I'm ready to sync again I go back to step 4.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello, it works very well, but I've a question for a game, I'm playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth on my PS VITA and I've a online trophy to do. Normally I use the offline method, but can I do the online method without restoring my datas (and losing my save) ?

3 hours ago, Fa_Wanmei said:

Hello, it works very well, but I've a question for a game, I'm playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth on my PS VITA and I've a online trophy to do. Normally I use the offline method, but can I do the online method without restoring my datas (and losing my save) ?

Yes, you can. But you have 24 hours. After that, you have to do the trick again if you want to stay online or keep earning offline trophies while staying offline. Either way, you won't lose any data unless you want to do the trick with another alt account.

• Like 1

There's no way I'd ever do this, certainly not with the fact that your trophies can sync out of order and also the time stamps out of order. Also, the fact that this method is the only way to have multiple region trophies on your account other than your own region (since it's only one account per Vita) makes this blatantly obvious to all including Sony that your doing this. PS3 and PS4 are different since you can have multiple accounts on those consoles anyway. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X
  • Like 1