How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

On 24-5-2021 at 7:21 PM, immaxiboy5473 said:

Website is down, but still managed to have someone forward me the email.

But once i open it on my psvita, it showing *This file is not compatible with this system*

I guess no longer able to do this trick?

you are my friend still uses it reguairly

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know why I can't use the online feature in some games when I do the trick, specifically chronovolt challenges(can't see or interact with challenges when they appear, can see in-game leaderboard just fine tho), and in little devinats, my connection is constantly interrupted: 

This is becoming very annoying because games worked for all people I know when they did the trick. It probably has something to do with my account, since the games worked when I used another account to do the trick. For now only these 2 games don't work, supremacy MMA and desert ashes worked fine, they had matchmaking but at least I was able to go online. If anyone knows a solution to this or at least what might be causing these issues I would greatly appreciate the answer.

Edited by timpurnat

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The webpage to do the trick doesn’t exist anymore. http://vitatricks.tk/signup.html

HOW am I supposed to get other regions’ trophies now?

You can ask @immaxiboy5473to send it to you (however he claimed that it didn't work on his PSV...).

Edited by Smashero

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, it’s been months of preparation of doing Rayman Legends Vita CN stack. I followed every step of playing Vita game bought from an alt account, on my main account, and I simply can’t launch the downloaded game, going with the following:

Cannot start this application.

You must download the application again from [Download List] in [PS Store]
(C0-11136-2)

Is there a fix to that?

20 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

@MaxieM0us3

after doing the vita trick, go to CN store, start downloading any other game, once download commences (you can cancel/pause before completion), start Rayman, it will now work.

Alright, I missed out that part that you go back logging in to your alt account to download the game and play it, while you earn trophies via the main account.

• 4 weeks later...

Somehow, since the latest update, I can’t make my email work in the mail app, and to display my mails so I can do the email trick again.

Anybody else struggling with that?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out a solution. I was scared that the update killed the app.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

14 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Somehow, since the latest update, I can’t make my email work in the mail app, and to display my mails so I can do the email trick again.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out a solution. I was scared that the update killed the app.

So after the latest system update the trick still works? Good to know

On 10.5.2022 at 11:11 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

What did you do? and which email you used? cause Gmail and yahoo not working on app anymore.

EDIT: nevermind i fixed it, seems an app password was needed with google acount, FYI the vita trick still works.

Edited by maormaor13

2 hours ago, StuTheChief said:

This method has worked fine for me up until today

I've encountered an issue where when I go to sync my trophies and select the PSN tab it is asking me to sign in again? 

Any ideas?

Maybe this one?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/05/2022 at 6:57 PM, StuTheChief said:

This method has worked fine for me up until today

I've encountered an issue where when I go to sync my trophies and select the PSN tab it is asking me to sign in again? 

Any ideas?

same thing here guy, did you manage to solve it??
On 10/05/2022 at 5:11 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

hey guy, is the trick still working for you? can you tell me how are you doing please?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Rymanosaurus said:

For anyone wanting to do this today, download this file https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/vitatricks/raw/6bb4240c8e5da8b67da66dcc244754087cee738f/signup.ics and attach it to an email and send it to yourself/others.

33 minutes ago, Rymanosaurus said:

For anyone wanting to do this today, download this file https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/vitatricks/raw/6bb4240c8e5da8b67da66dcc244754087cee738f/signup.ics and attach it to an email and send it to yourself/others.

Or just create a text file called signup.ics and copy and paste this text to recreate this file:

Spoiler

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//SCE Inc//PSVitaCalendar 3.65//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:107
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19700101T000000
TZOFFSETFROM:+1300
TZOFFSETTO:+1200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:+1200
TZOFFSETTO:+1300
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=9
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:2017100718264147978
DTSTAMP:20171007T182656Z
DTSTART;TZID=107:20171007
DTEND;TZID=107:20171008
SUMMARY:Sign Up App
DESCRIPTION:
URL:psnreg:
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Or just create a text file called signup.ics and copy and paste this text to recreate this file:

Reveal hidden contents

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//SCE Inc//PSVitaCalendar 3.65//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:107
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:+1300
TZOFFSETTO:+1200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:+1200
TZOFFSETTO:+1300
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=9
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:2017100718264147978
DTSTAMP:20171007T182656Z
DTSTART;TZID=107:20171007
DTEND;TZID=107:20171008
SUMMARY:Sign Up App
DESCRIPTION:
URL:psnreg:
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

Yup same difference, just wanted to link to the original source file from vitatricks so there wasn't any doubt.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wonder how people are getting pass the email stage because it looks like the gmail doesn't work anymore, the less secure apps feature was removed May 2022.

Edit: Nevermind found a solution on youtube to bypass this for gmail and it works!

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ
Found solution

On 9/11/2022 at 2:43 AM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I would like to see a video of how to do it with the recent update.

5 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Nevermind found a solution on youtube to bypass this for gmail and it works!

Would you be so kind as to share the video here in case someone else is interested?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.09.2022 at 3:45 PM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Just wonder how people are getting pass the email stage because it looks like the gmail doesn't work anymore, the less secure apps feature was removed May 2022.

Edit: Nevermind found a solution on youtube to bypass this for gmail and it works!

You talk about this video?

Spoiler