temp-910724

How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

565 posts in this topic

On 24-5-2021 at 7:21 PM, immaxiboy5473 said:

Website is down, but still managed to have someone forward me the email.

But once i open it on my psvita, it showing *This file is not compatible with this system*

I guess no longer able to do this trick?

you are my friend still uses it reguairly

Does anyone know why I can't use the online feature in some games when I do the trick, specifically chronovolt challenges(can't see or interact with challenges when they appear, can see in-game leaderboard just fine tho), and in little devinats, my connection is constantly interrupted: 

This is becoming very annoying because games worked for all people I know when they did the trick. It probably has something to do with my account, since the games worked when I used another account to do the trick. For now only these 2 games don't work, supremacy MMA and desert ashes worked fine, they had matchmaking but at least I was able to go online. If anyone knows a solution to this or at least what might be causing these issues I would greatly appreciate the answer.

Edited by timpurnat

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The webpage to do the trick doesn’t exist anymore. http://vitatricks.tk/signup.html

HOW am I supposed to get other regions’ trophies now?

You can ask @immaxiboy5473to send it to you (however he claimed that it didn't work on his PSV...).

Edited by Smashero

This method still works but the website no longer available.

I still have vita trick email and willing to send vita trick email for those still needed pm my psnprofiles for vita trick email thanks

Finally got a PS Vita and the Vitatricks site seems down, so is there anyone who can send me the Vitatricks file to my email [email protected] ?

Thank you in advance

Edited by Buddelflink_79
Grammar

Hey there, it’s been months of preparation of doing Rayman Legends Vita CN stack. I followed every step of playing Vita game bought from an alt account, on my main account, and I simply can’t launch the downloaded game, going with the following:

Cannot start this application.

You must download the application again from [Download List] in [PS Store]
(C0-11136-2)

Is there a fix to that?

@MaxieM0us3

after doing the vita trick, go to CN store, start downloading any other game, once download commences (you can cancel/pause before completion), start Rayman, it will now work.

20 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

@MaxieM0us3

after doing the vita trick, go to CN store, start downloading any other game, once download commences (you can cancel/pause before completion), start Rayman, it will now work.

Alright, I missed out that part that you go back logging in to your alt account to download the game and play it, while you earn trophies via the main account.

Posted (edited)

Somehow, since the latest update, I can’t make my email work in the mail app, and to display my mails so I can do the email trick again.

Anybody else struggling with that?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out a solution. I was scared that the update killed the app.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

14 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Somehow, since the latest update, I can’t make my email work in the mail app, and to display my mails so I can do the email trick again.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out a solution. I was scared that the update killed the app.

So after the latest system update the trick still works? Good to know

Posted (edited)

On 10.5.2022 at 11:11 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

What did you do? and which email you used? cause Gmail and yahoo not working on app anymore.

EDIT: nevermind i fixed it, seems an app password was needed with google acount, FYI the vita trick still works.

Edited by maormaor13

This method has worked fine for me up until today

I've encountered an issue where when I go to sync my trophies and select the PSN tab it is asking me to sign in again? 

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, StuTheChief said:

This method has worked fine for me up until today

I've encountered an issue where when I go to sync my trophies and select the PSN tab it is asking me to sign in again? 

Any ideas?

Maybe this one?