• Tier 11: 0000 / 1750 / 9999 / 9999 / 5571 / 9999 / 5745
  • Tier 12: 0036 / 0150 / 0050 / 0006 / 0100 / 0100
  • Tier 13: 9999 / 7780 / 9999 / 9595 / 9999 / 9999
  • Tier 14: 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999
  • Tier 15: 3180 / 2255 / 3440 / 2860 / 1635 / 1850

Playthroughs: 6

Play Time: 195:51:26

Trophies: 43/51

Did a lot of Mugen Field grinding, also worked on the tier 11 Shampurus in Mega-Strong Arena.

The rank F Mugen field floors 81 - 89 are almost done, only need about 1500 Beetles, and 700 Well-done Shampurus before I can move on to 91 - 98. Will start another playthrough soon, need a change of pace from all the Mugen Field grinding.

I'll probably do some of these in the next playthrough:

- Master Point 9 in Metal World - Uenus for tier 4 Master Sergeant, Time Bomb, Bargain, Chubs, and Misfire
- First enemy in Metal World - Diit for tier 4 Block
- Master Point 5 in Fire World - Daulgal for tier 5 Ensign
- Master Point 10 in Fire World - Desolate Land for tier 5 Cactus, Iron Plate, Spirit, Healing, and Rider

• Like 2

Got the 10 billion damage trophy and the fully powered Triple Counter Stop one (30 billion damage) at around 662k Shampuru. It was kinda annoying that the enemies used my PP, but they got it to 999 after about 20 minutes. Also got some more Shampurus, but not enough to justify another full update.

• Like 2

@Dragon-Archon Here's another piece of information that might be interesting for the guide part of this Let's Play: Players will sometimes find their peon ball locked (can't use it) when they need it to break through the health regen from certain enemies, to speed things up, or to make sure the enemies can't use their special skills. There's an easy way around it. Due to a glitch, the peon ball gets unlocked for a few seconds after switching to another one of Chou-Chou's personas. That's enough time to use the peon ball and end the fight. Works in Mugen Souls, don't know about MSZ.

But damn, it was satisfying to glitch a peon ball straight into the face of the enemies in Boss Returns when the crystal was about to fremzy them :D

Edited by viech54
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

@Dragon-Archon Here's another piece of information that might be interesting for the guide part of this Let's Play: Players will sometimes find their peon ball locked (can't use it) when they need it to break through the health regen from certain enemies, to speed things up, or to make sure the enemies can't use their special skills. There's an easy way around it. Due to a glitch, the peon ball gets unlocked for a few seconds after switching to another one of Chou-Chou's personas. That's enough time to use the peon ball and end the fight. Works in Mugen Souls, don't know about MSZ.

But damn, it was satisfying to glitch a peon ball straight into the face of the enemies in Boss Returns when the crystal was about to fremzy them :D

I used that a few times too, & if I'm not mistaken, it works for sealed skills as well? :hmm: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, viech54 said:

Nice, added that to the OP.

@Masamune @Rick_Sanchez Do you know if it works in MSZ too?

• Like 1

The event's time limit is now gone and it'll stay open forever ... or until I stop being active, whichever comes first :P . LP Catherine will be active again starting February 14th, 2019. Unsure when I'll open the LP Persona 5 again, but that one will also become active at some point. These events (and any future LPs) won't have a time limit anymore.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The event's time limit is now gone and it'll stay open forever ... or until I stop being, whichever comes first :P . LP Catherine will be active again starting February 14th, 2019. Unsure when I'll open the LP Persona 5 again, but that one will also become active at some point. These events (and any future LPs) won't have a time limit anymore.

Then I might actually get both MS games done. My current plan is to be done with MS by the end of September (~320k shampurus), don't intend to play MSZ right after that, need to recharge my batteries first. That break would've lasted longer than the remaining event.

And... Well, you still need to taste my recipes (whenever I get around to sharing them), that might be dangerous even for a dragon :P

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Then I might actually get both MS games done. My current plan is to be done with MS by the end of September (~320k shampurus), don't intend to play MSZ right after that, need to recharge my batteries first. That break would've lasted longer than the remaining event.

And... Well, you still need to taste my recipes (whenever I get around to sharing them), that might be dangerous even for a dragon :P

Lol, how long is the break going to be?

Sure, I'll take my chances :awesome: .

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, how long is the break going to be?

Sure, I'll take my chances :awesome: .

Don't know, maybe a few months? It's a Mugen Souls break, I won't stop playing games, just need something else that's not like MS.

Edited by viech54

I've pretty much hit a wall in my progression of this game. I'm on Chapter 13 now so apparently I should have the Ultimate Decrypt ability but I have no idea how to activate it. In fact, the only ultimate abilities I do know how to activate are Vault, Snag, Hunt, and Warp since they are attached to Planet Spots. What am I missing? I've tried searching online but nothing relevant came up.

• Like 1

So there's this weird glitch that when I pay a money master point nothing or one cash, it refuses to fight me sometimes. The dialogue doesn't change, it still tells me it'll fight, but the fight won't start. Anyone knows why?

It's really easy to fix, just change the amount given to the master point and it'll fight.

Edited by viech54

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've pretty much hit a wall in my progression of this game. I'm on Chapter 13 now so apparently I should have the Ultimate Decrypt ability but I have no idea how to activate it. In fact, the only ultimate abilities I do know how to activate are Vault, Snag, Hunt, and Warp since they are attached to Planet Spots. What am I missing? I've tried searching online but nothing relevant came up.

Ultimate decrypt activates when you get to a planet point that is an x'd out book and it decodes what you need. Nothing else is needed to activate it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Ultimate decrypt activates when you get to a planet point that is an x'd out book and it decodes what you need. Nothing else is needed to activate it.

I could have sworn I tried that already but I guess not... I'm dumb. :P Thanks for the reply.

25 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In case anyone is interested: Let's Play Persona 5 is active again. The time limit has been removed too and people who got the plat before the event started and after it originally ended are eligible for a trophy too.

I'm pretty thankful you removed the time limit for this event because I wasn't sure I'd be able to plat Mugen Souls Z before it ended tbh, especially since there are games coming out this year that I want to play. Now I can take my time with the game. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm pretty thankful you removed the time limit for this event because I wasn't sure I'd be able to plat Mugen Souls Z before it ended tbh, especially since there are games coming out this year that I want to play. Now I can take my time with the game. :)

With so many other events popping up, it seemed better to remove the time limit, especially since games like Mugen Souls, MSZ, and Persona 5 are long games. Also planning on creating LP threads for games like Ys VIII and God Eater, a lot of people would consider those long games too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

With so many other events popping up, it seemed better to remove the time limit, especially since games like Mugen Souls, MSZ, and Persona 5 are long games. Also planning on creating LP threads for games like Ys VIII and God Eater, a lot of people would consider those long games too.

Yeah, definitely. The custom trophy rewards are a big enough incentive to get people to finish the events anyway, although I guess this means you'll be creating them forever now. :P

And nice, I'd be down for Ys VIII and God Eater LP's. I need to play Ys: Memories of Celceta before I can do VIII, but I was planning on playing God Eater 2 at the end of the year.

9 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, definitely. The custom trophy rewards are a big enough incentive to get people to finish the events anyway, although I guess this means you'll be creating them forever now. :P

And nice, I'd be down for Ys VIII and God Eater LP's. I need to play Ys: Memories of Celceta before I can do VIII, but I was planning on playing God Eater 2 at the end of the year.

I hope so. Now @Satoshi Ookami won't have an excuse to not play Mugen Souls :awesome:. Not quite, see the quote below:

On 9/18/2018 at 1:04 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

The event's time limit is now gone and it'll stay open forever ... or until I stop being active, whichever comes first :P .

That's just in time for God Eater 3's release.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I think you're forgetting something as well :awesome:

Image result for EDF earth defense force

Still not convinced? Maybe this inspiring song will do the trick

To save our mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces, we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!

Our soldiers are prepared for any alien threats
The navy launches ships, the air force send their jets
And nothing can withstand our fixed bayonets
The EDF deploys!

Our forces have now dwindled and we pull back to regroup